137 replies to this topic

#101 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:08 AM

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)

2 or 4

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)

Red hair, green eyes

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?
Yes. NRB

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)
Girls-
Addison, Britton, Callie, Lucy, Quinn, Payton, Brynn, Callan, Jillian, Maren, Kennedy,
Ginny.

Boys- Elliot, Chandler, Cullen, Leighton, Leland, Keenan, Brighton, Nolan, Maxwell, Carter, Kale, Tate.

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

Julie Andrews, JK Rowling, Claire McCaskill

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy?
I loved to build and invent things. But I also loved to play house, dolls, etc. I loved being read to, especially fairy tales. I'm not sure I'd say I was a tomboy, but I was an athlete. Not overly girly, just moderately.

You meet your husband, Devin Marshall Shaw, when ordering drinks at the coffee shop. You two started talking and he asked you out on a date. The date turned into a relationship, the relationship turned into an engagement, and the engagement turned into a marriage. You two purchase a house together and move in shortly after your wedding.

Devin

House

After five years, you become pregnant with twins; a boy and a girl. They arrive on September 4th and you name them Carter Caleb Shaw and Kennedy Katherine Shaw. They are so precious. You are thankful that they are happy and healthy.

Carter & Kennedy's nursery

You and Devin start longing for another baby, so you decide to try. You become pregnant with a boy. He comes on December 23rd. You name him Maxwell Tate Shaw. Carter and Kennedy are such good older siblings. You were afraid they would be jealous, but they weren't!

Carter's room

Kennedy's room

Maxwell's nursery

THE END

Carter & Kennedy

Maxwell

#102 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

3-4

Red hair, hazel eyes

Yes. RDG, PLJ, and MTS

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)
Girls- 
Dayton, Boston, Meghan, Baylor, Raegan, Jocelyn, Aynslie, Everly, Eliana, Langley, Britton, Blakely

Boys- Dayton, Boston, Greyson, Easton, Coleman, Hayes, Sutton, Landon, Carson, Rowen, Gage, Ty

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

Reese Witherspoon, Matthew McConaughey, and Catherine Bell

I loved to play with my dolls. Very girly.

#103 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

3-4

Red hair, hazel eyes

Yes. RDG, PLJ, and MTS

Girls- 
Dayton, Boston, Meghan, Baylor, Raegan, Jocelyn, Aynslie, Everly, Eliana, Langley, Britton, Blakely

Boys- Dayton, Boston, Greyson, Easton, Coleman, Hayes, Sutton, Landon, Carson, Rowen, Gage, Ty

Reese Witherspoon, Matthew McConaughey, and Catherine Bell

I loved to play with my dolls. Very girly.

You and your husband, Isaac Waylon Dodds "Zac" Holcomb, Jr., met in a Sociology class in college at Tulane. You became really good friends, and through late nights studying together, playing practical jokes on your friends, and lazy picnics on the school lawn, the two of you began to fall in love. He worked up the courage to ask you on a date, and seven short months later, you were engaged. Three days after you both graduated from college, you got married. It was a beautiful ceremony, all of your friends and family were there. You and Zac moved into a nice, cozy two bedroom home right away.

Zac

House

The two of you enjoy decorating your little "Holcomb Cottage" as you call it. You put some nice white furniture in your living room, and it looks airy and beautiful. You also decorate a gorgeous master bedroom for you and Zac, yellow with a touch of blue. Your spare bedroom at the moment is full of boxes that have yet to be unpacked.

Living Room

Master Bedroom

Two years after the wedding, you take a pregnancy test and it comes out positive! You can't wait to be a mother for the very first time, and Zac is so excited as well. You didn't try for the baby, but it is a pleasant surprise. At 20 weeks, the doctor tells you that you are having a girl! With that, you and your husband empty out your spare bedroom and turn it into a nursery! You have a blast picking out the different elements of her room, and your pregnancy flies by. When she is born, you two decide to name her Everly Josephine Holcomb. She has the cutest little "going home" onsie.

Everly's Nursery

Everly's going home outfit

When Everly is three years old, you and Zac start really wanting a second child. You decide to give it a try, and you succeed in becoming pregnant with your first son! Your daughter cannot wait to be a big sister, and she even doesn't mind sharing a room with her brother. Zac helps you repaint their room, give Everly a "big girl bed" and convert the crib for your coming newborn son. When he arrives, you name him Hayes Waylon Dodds Holcomb

Everly and Hayes' Room

Hayes' going home outfit

The kids are seven and four when you find out you are pregnant with another child! This time, you are having another boy. You discuss moving to fit your growing family, but decide that the house you are in now has become so much of a home to your and whole family that you don't want to move. So, you again re-decorate the kid's room and give your older two bunk beds. When your baby arrives, you name him Carson Reese Holcomb. He looks just like his dad.

Everly, Hayes, and Carson's room

Carson's going home outfit

THE END

Everly Holcomb {7}

Hayes Holcomb {4}

Carson Holcomb {nb}

#104 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:48 PM

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)

2-4

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)

Auburn hair, blue eyes

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?

One brother, initials DRJ

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Girls: Amelia, Catherine/Katherine, Rebecca. Elizabeth, Zara, Leia, Anastasia, Julia/Juliet, Serena, Georgia, Penelope, Josephine

Boys: William, Ian, Isaac, Alexander, Matthew/Matthias, Malcolm, Patrick, Nathan/Nathaniel, Roland, Thomas, Stephen, James

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

JRR Tolkien, Chris Hemsworth, and Leonardo DaVinci

I was a little bit of both. I love playing with Barbies and dressing up, but I also played outside a lot with my cousins and friends. 

#105 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

2-4

Auburn hair, blue eyes

One brother, initials DRJ

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Girls: Amelia, Catherine/Katherine, Rebecca. Elizabeth, Zara, Leia, Anastasia, Julia/Juliet, Serena, Georgia, Penelope, Josephine

Boys: William, Ian, Isaac, Alexander, Matthew/Matthias, Malcolm, Patrick, Nathan/Nathaniel, Roland, Thomas, Stephen, James

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

JRR Tolkien, Chris Hemsworth, and Leonardo DaVinci

I was a little bit of both. I love playing with Barbies and dressing up, but I also played outside a lot with my cousins and friends. 

You and your husband, Bronson Matthew Amos, met at the California State Fair when you were on vacation with your family in his home town. You ended up having to sitting with him on a ride because your mom was sick and your brother, Destin, rode next to your dad and Bronson's two best friends rode together. You two started talking, he flirted with you, and you were smitten with each other. You kept up a long distance relationship for a year until you graduated from college, and from there you moved to the college he went to. You dated for three years, and right before your senior year of college, you got married. You found a nice apartment with two bedrooms and moved in together the day after your wedding.

Bronson

Apartment Complex

You and Bronson are so in love-- and you enjoy being married to each other. Three years into your marriage, two years after you graduate from college, you become pregnant with a baby boy. You can't wait to be a mom-- you get your second bedroom ready for your little guy and start talking over names. Bronson really wants to name him Emory or Harrison, but you want Nathaniel. When baby comes, Bronson looks at him and agrees that Nathaniel would fit him perfectly. You decide to compromise, though, and make his middle name Emory. So, on October 7th, Nathaniel Emory Amos joins your family. 

Nathaniel's Nursery

Five years have passed, you've been married for eight years and your little Nathaniel is growing like a weed. You find out that you are pregnant again, and the doctors tell you the biggest surprise you've ever gotten: you're having twins, two girls! Adding two more kids to the family, you and Bronson see it wise to buy a new house. You get a nice, four bedroom house in the suburbs that has a park across the street, only two minutes from Nathaniel's school. When they are born, you are so excited to see you have two healthy, sweet little girls! You and Bronson each give one daughter a first name and the other a middle name. For DD1, he picks Stella as a first and you pick Josephine as her middle name. For DD2, you pick Juliet as a first, and to make the initials be swapped, he picked Susannah. So, you have Stella Josephine Amos & Juliet Susannah Amos.

Nathaniel's New Room

Stella & Juliet's Nursery

THE END

Nathaniel Amos

Stella & Juliet Amos

• Marvelous_Things likes this

#106 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:19 PM

2-5

I have auburn hair and blue-gray eyes

Three brothers: BTK, MTK, CTK

Boy: Emmett, Everett, Jude, Henry, Cale, Cai, Nathaniel, Calder, Andrew, Jonas, Miles, Jack
Girl: Eloise, Ripley, Juliet, Kira, Sutton, Vivienne, Elisa, Delaney, Elena, Jolie, Lea, Mara

I'd invite Paget Brewster, James Roday, and Jimmy Fallon.

I loved soccer, total tomboy.

#107 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:23 PM

Oh my god, I just realized that me and Marvelous_Things have the same exact eye and hair color! Haha what a coincidence!

#108 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:10 AM

Oh my god, I just realized that me and Marvelous_Things have the same exact eye and hair color! Haha what a coincidence!

I actually have light brown hair, but since Addison said your hair color could be made up, I picked the hair color I've always wanted. I'm jealous of you for actually having auburn hair. XD

#109 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

Oh haha whoops. I like my hair too :) I was a redhead when I was younger.

#110 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

2-5

I have auburn hair and blue-gray eyes

Three brothers: BTK, MTK, CTK

Boy: Emmett, Everett, Jude, Henry, Cale, Cai, Nathaniel, Calder, Andrew, Jonas, Miles, Jack
Girl: Eloise, Ripley, Juliet, Kira, Sutton, Vivienne, Elisa, Delaney, Elena, Jolie, Lea, Mara

I'd invite Paget Brewster, James Roday, and Jimmy Fallon.

I loved soccer, total tomboy.

You met your husband, James Thomas "Jimmy" Fallon, when you were on a business trip to New York City. You were starstruck at first, but then you realized just how normal he is. He asked you out on a lunch date to his favorite restaurant-- Shake Shack. You really enjoyed your time with him, and he asked you when he could see you again. It wasn't a day later when, as you were about to fly out of NYC, that your boss asks you to take a job at the Manhattan branch of the business. You agree, and text Jimmy right away. He's so excited. The two of you continue to date for three years, and then he pops the question! You say yes, and five months later you are married. You move in with him. 

Jimmy

Your Apartment Building

Four weeks after your honeymoon in Tahiti, you start showing signs of pregnancy. You think that there's no way you could be pregnant so soon, especially because you used protection. But, you take a pregnancy test and it is positive! You call Jimmy at work and burst out the news (you couldn't keep it in any longer), and he is ecstatic. Not long later, the doctors announce that you two will be having a baby girl! You start re-doing your home to accommodate a baby, and decorate her the sweetest nursery. Your mom comes in town and buys lots of clothes for baby, and you get a nice "going home" outfit. When she arrives on February 10th, you name her Vivienne Lila Fallon.

Vivienne's Nursery

Vivienne's Going Home Outfit

Life with Jimmy and Vivienne is so perfect. You love your little family dearly. Your daughter is three years old already, and she loves to walk and run around. You are having trouble keeping up with her! It's past her third birthday when you find out that you are having another baby! The doctors say you will be having another little princess! You re-decorate Vivienne's room and decorate your other spare bedroom as a nursery for the coming baby. She makes her appearance on December 24th, Christmas Eve. You name her Eloise Jolie Fallon. Eloise is the greatest Christmas gift you could ever ask for.

Vivienne's Room

Eloise's Nursery

Eloise's Going Home Outfit

Vivienne and Eloise get along great, Viv loves being an older sister. When she is seven and Elle is four, you find out you are expecting yet again! You are having your first boy! Jimmy is so excited to have another "man" in the house, and you are ready for the challenge of a son. You put Vivienne and Eloise in the same room, and they are excited to share. You make their old room into a boy nursery, and you convert your home office into a playroom to give your expanding family some play space. On September 1st, Jonas William Fallon joins your family. The name William is after Jimmy's great grandpa.

Vivienne & Eloise's Room

Jonas' Nursery

Jonas' Going Home Outfit

The Playroom

Jonas is like Eloise's personal baby doll, she loves him so much. Vivienne likes having a little brother, too, and she is very helpful with him. Vivienne is really into baking, and she likes recreational soccer just like you did. Eloise is little miss jokester, she reminds you so much of Jimmy. You can't wait to see how Jonas will grow. He is still little when you find out you are pregnant again, another boy! You are happy that your boys will have a playmate close in age. Your boy comes on January 30th, and you name him Henry Ryker Fallon. He stays in Jonas' room with him.

Jonas and Henry's Room

Henry's Going Home Outfit

THE END

Vivienne Fallon

Eloise Fallon

Jonas Fallon

Henry Fallon

_Feel free to add new names and play again!_

#111 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:13 PM

3-4 kids

dark brown hair , and honey brown eyes

older sisters: MN & CO
younger brother: EA

BOYS: Israel, Gabriel, Ezra, Thomas, Alexander, August, Everett, Evander, Nathaniel, Jaxon, Anthony,Elias
GIRLS: Catalina, June, Ariel, Verona, Grace, Hazel, Kenedi, Emerson, Nevaeh, Celeste, Alessandra, Dyanna

You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, and Robin Williams

i was the one kid during recess who would dig a hole to china in the sandbox, and i played barbies, and loved to pretend play to be a spy in stores. 
I was girly, but did not like wearing dresses, or skirts, or sandals. I liked to be comfortable, yet still loved puppies, and princesses. 

#112 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

3-4 kids

dark brown hair , and honey brown eyes

older sisters: MN & CO
younger brother: EA

BOYS: Israel, Gabriel, Ezra, Thomas, Alexander, August, Everett, Evander, Nathaniel, Jaxon, Anthony,Elias
GIRLS: Catalina, June, Ariel, Verona, Grace, Hazel, Kenedi, Emerson, Nevaeh, Celeste, Alessandra, Dyanna

You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, and Robin Williams

i was the one kid during recess who would dig a hole to china in the sandbox, and i played barbies, and loved to pretend play to be a spy in stores. 
I was girly, but did not like wearing dresses, or skirts, or sandals. I liked to be comfortable, yet still loved puppies, and princesses. 

You and your husband, Jasper Ethan "Jaz" Hendrix, met as co-workers. His father owns the company that you both work for. After a year of knowing each other, he finally convinced his dad to make an exception to the "no dating within the office" policy and asked you on a dinner date. You really hit it off, and continue to date. After three years, he proposes! You say yes! Your engagement flies by, and you get married on June 5th. His wealthy parents buy you guys a nice, four bedroom house as a wedding present, and you are stunned and excited. 

Jasper

House

You and Jasper love being married. He takes good care of you, and you have a lot of respect for him. After two years of marriage, you find out you are pregnant with a girl. You are both so excited, and you can't wait to be parents. Jaz's parents can't wait to be grandparents either. His mom buys you lots of things for the baby, clothes and highchairs, even an SUV to fit your growing family. She arrives on March 9th, and you name her Hazel Emerson Jane Hendrix, Jane to honor your mother-in-law and the other two because Jasper let you pick.

SUV

Hazel's Outfit 01

Hazel's Outfit 02

Hazel's Outfit 03

Hazel's Nursery

You love being a mom, and you quit your job to spend more time with Hazel. The morning before her fourth birthday party, you receive a positive pregnancy test! You are so excited, and so is Jaz. At 18 weeks gestation, the doctors tell you that you are having a baby boy! You can't wait, and neither can Hazel. She loves playing with baby dolls, and she can't wait to have a real life baby doll. On November 19th, you welcome Thomas Leo Ezra Hendrix. 

Hazel's New Room

Thomas' Nursery

Thomas' Going Home Outfit

You adore your two kids, and can't wait to have more. When Hazel is seven, and Thomas is three, you are pregnant with a third AND fourth! Your whole family is ecstatic. You have two little boys. They arrives on your and Jasper's wedding anniversary, and you name them Alexander Wesley Blake and August William Jack Hendrix.

Thomas' New Room

Alexander & August's Nursery

THE END

Hazel Hendrix

Thomas Hendrix

Alexander & August Hendrix

#113 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

2-4

Black hair & green eyes

6; KM, RCA, SM, MCA, DE, & MC

Boys; Bladen, Bodhi, Camden, Nicolai, Maksim, Isaiah, Roman, Hunter, Keegan, Tyce, Vincent, & Samuel.

Girls: Noelle, Gracyn, Maisie, Lennon, Ezrah, Peyton, Kathleen, Darcy, Cosette, Emyrson, Ireland, & Rhys.

-Vincent van Gogh

-Jim Morrison

-John Lennon

Girly girl; loved playing with Barbie as a kid.

#114 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

3-4

red-brown curly hair and brown eyes

I have a brother with the initials KJ.

Boys: Carter, Thomas, Jude, Lee, John/Jack, Henry, Matthias, Alexander ("Alex/Xander" if first), Luke/Lucas, Elliot, Timothy, Caspar "Cas", Ezra (sorry that's 13 I couldn't decide)

Girls: Annaliese, Claire/Clara, June (or Juniper "June"), Zoë, Alice, Maya, Vivienne, Evelina "Evie/Lina", Odessa "Essie/Dessie", Odetta "Etta", Elle, Beatrice

Misha Collins, Jennifer Lawrence, and PJ Liguori (though he's not super famous)

I was definitely more tomboy, and I loved books and puzzles and little animal toys.

#115 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

2-3

Dark brown, hazel

Z.A.

Boys: Edward, Nathan, George, Theodore, Jeffery, Allen, Jude, Alexander, Daniel, William, James, David

Girls: Anne, Fiorella, Clara, Natalie, Beatrice, Charlotte, Josephine, Vanessa, Elizabeth, Teresa, Mercedes, Lola

Hmm...how about David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi! :D

Draw, and a tomboy (both still the same today)

#116 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

4-5

Dark, almost black hair and pale blue eyes

Two sisters: ALV, JKV

Boys: Wilson, Scott, Murphy, Asher, Levi, Cooper, Mills, Landon, Porter, Rhys, Damien, Collier
Girls: Kira, Marcy, Elodie, Audrey, Lila, Calla, Cassia, Juniper "June," Ivy, Sutton (my fave), Shaina, Brenna

AJ Cook, Angelina Jolie, and Wayne Brady

I loved singing and acting as well as rising dirt bikes so I guess a bit of a mix.

#117 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

2-4

Black hair & green eyes

6; KM, RCA, SM, MCA, DE, & MC

Boys; Bladen, Bodhi, Camden, Nicolai, Maksim, Isaiah, Roman, Hunter, Keegan, Tyce, Vincent, & Samuel.

Girls: Noelle, Gracyn, Maisie, Lennon, Ezrah, Peyton, Kathleen, Darcy, Cosette, Emyrson, Ireland, & Rhys.

-Vincent van Gogh

-Jim Morrison

-John Lennon

Girly girl; loved playing with Barbie as a kid.

You and your husband, Sutton James Worthy, were best friends during your childhood. At the start of the tenth grade, however, he and his family moved away. You lost touch and you found new best friends. In your senior year of college at North Dakota State University, you two bumped into each other! He was at your campus for a seminar on business. The two of you hung out for the next three days, until he had to leave. You exchanged phone numbers and emails, and for the next month or so it was as if you were constantly texting each other. One day, he doesn't text you. You are very worried, you think something is wrong or that he is mad at you. But, as you are walking to your afternoon class, he's standing there with flowers in his hand. He tells you, "It may sound crazy, we've never dated before. But we were best friends for such a long time and talking to you for this past month made it seem like I never moved away. You are kind, beautiful, smart, funny. And I love you." What he did next surprised you more than anything: He got down on one knee, and he asked you to marry him. You are shocked, but you say yes. Your family and friends call you crazy, but in the end they support you both. He moves up near you and starts working for his uncle's company about an hour from the college. Ten months later, you are graduated from college and you get married! You buy a house together and move in after the honeymoon. You love your new house, it is a cute suburban neighborhood with a park down the street. It is perfect for starting a family.

Sutton

House

Two years into your marriage, you love life. Sutton got a promotion, and you are doing well at your job. You are surprised but very excited when you find out that you are pregnant! You are having a boy! You go a little bit crazy decorating a nursery, buying him toys and clothes, and getting cool new gadgets to help with his first year. You decide that it would be best if you stayed at home with your son, so you quit your job in your third trimester. The evening after you have your last day, as you are celebrating your new "stay-at-home-mom" life, you go into labor! You are a bit overwhelmed as it is happening early, but you can't wait to meet your little man. He arrives a 1 AM the next morning (2nd of December), and you and Sutton decide to name him Keegan Apollo Worthy, a compromise as you love Keegan and he loves Apollo. 

Keegan's Nursery

Keegan's "going home" outfit

Keegan is now three years old, enrolled in pre-school. He has turned into such a sweet, friendly little boy. You and Sutton start talking, and you decide to try for another. It doesn't take much, and now you are pregnant with your second child! You are having another boy! "Keegs" can't wait to be an older brother, and you know he will be a great one. Your little guy arrives on his due date, 30th of January. Your top combos you have are Hunter Isaiah, Asher Bodhi, and Luca Camden. Three days after he is born, you finally decide on Hunter Isaiah Worthy. 

Keegan's New Room

Hunter's Nursery

Hunter's "going home" outfit

Keegan is five years old now, and Hunter is two. You are pregnant with another baby by surprise, but you are ready to take on number three. You were nearly jumping up and down with excitement when they told you that you're having a girl! You have always wanted a little princess to dress up. Sutton is so excited, too, and he's already a softy for his daughter. Your girl arrives on May 13th and you name her Noelle Ireland Worthy.

Hunter's New Room

Noelle's Nursery

Noelle's "going home" outfit

THE END

Keegan Worthy

Hunter Worthy

Noelle Worthy

#118 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:23 AM

3-4

Boys: Carter, Thomas, Jude, Lee, John/Jack, Henry, Matthias, Alexander ("Alex/Xander" if first), Luke/Lucas, Elliot, Timothy, Caspar "Cas", Ezra (sorry that's 13 I couldn't decide)

Girls: Annaliese, Claire/Clara, June (or Juniper "June"), Zoë, Alice, Maya, Vivienne, Evelina "Evie/Lina", Odessa "Essie/Dessie", Odetta "Etta", Elle, Beatrice

Misha Collins, Jennifer Lawrence, and PJ Liguori (though he's not super famous)

I was definitely more tomboy, and I loved books and puzzles and little animal toys.

You and your husband, Peter Luke Justice Ballentine, met when he moved into the apartment next door to yours. You baked him cookies to welcome him to the "neighborhood" and he invited you in for coffee. You quickly became friends, and from there you quickly became more-than-friends. He was one of the most genuine, kind, and loving guys you'd ever met. If you were sick, he'd cook you soup. If you had a hard day at work, he'd be there to listen to you vent. Even though he didn't know your grandmother, when she died he was their holding your hand at the funeral. He asked you out on a date, and after six months in your relationship, he proposed. You said yes, and seven months later, you were married! You two purchased a small home about three miles from your apartment complex, and you moved in just after the honeymoon. Your new home is very green, it is made out of shipping containers. It has three bedrooms.

Peter

House

You and Peter absolutely love being married. Three years into your marriage and his sweet spirit hasn't quit. He's always going out of his way to do nice things for you, he buys you flowers "just because" and he helps you cook and clean. One day, you take a pregnancy test because you are showing some signs of a possible, and you are surprised to see that it is positive! You are very excited, though, and so is Peter. At 18 weeks, the doctors tell you that you are having a baby boy! You and Peter spend your pregnancy talking over names. His favorites are: Warren, Matthias, and Hugh (after his grandfather). Your favorites are: Carter, Timothy, and Elliot. When he arrives on September 12th, you and Peter know that he is a Carter! You decide to give him two middle names: Carter Matthias Hugh Ballentine. He looks just like you!

Carter's Nursery

Carter's "Going Home" Outfit

When Carter was two months old, you and Peter decided that you should resign from your job and stay home with your son. You love that you have the chance to watch your son grow everyday. He is now two years old, and you are pregnant again! You are having another baby boy, and you can't wait. You hope that when your sons are older, they will have a strong brotherly bond. You know it will be good for Carter to have a playmate! For this pregnancy, Peter's favorite names are: Ezra, Timothy, and Caleb. Your favorites are: Thomas and Lee. He arrives on July 9th, and three days later you decide on naming him Ezra Thomas Luke Ballentine, Luke to pass on Peter's middle. He looks a little like you, but much more like Peter.

Carter's New Room

Ezra's Nursery

Ezra's "Going Home" Outfit

Carter is now five years old and in kindergarten, and Ezra is three and enrolled in a two day per week 3k program. Both of your kids are on the quieter side, but still friendly. Both of them act so much like Peter, and they are turning into quite the little gentlemen. You and Peter decide to try for another baby, and it isn't long before you discover that you are pregnant again. Yet another little boy is joining your family! Your sons are both excited to have another playmate. During this pregnancy, you are at a blank for names and so is Peter. When your son arrives one month prematurely, you have no idea what to call him! You are just thankful that he is healthy. Carter pushes for Henry, after his favorite TV show, Henry's Amazing Animals. To your and Peter's surprise, you actually like Henry. Ezra suggests Casper after a movie he likes to watch with his cousins, Casper the Friendly Ghost. You decide that Henry Casper is a great combo, and to add a third honoring middle, you pick James after your brother. Henry Casper James Ballentine is such a sweet addition to your family. He is practically a carbon-copy of Peter.

Carter and Ezra's New Shared Room

Henry's Nursery

Henry's "Going Home" Outfit

You and Peter talk it over, and you decide when Carter is seven, Ezra is four, and Henry is two that you would like to try for another. You think four would be the perfect number of kids. It doesn't take long, and soon you are expecting again. When you go to the doctor to find out the gender, you are hoping for a girl. To your surprise, they tell you that you are having a girl AND a boy-- twins! Five kids seems like a lot to handle, but you feel confident that you can do it with the help of Peter. Your pregnancy flies by, and soon you give birth to the twins! They are as sweet as can be. You and Peter decide to name them John Alexander Finlay and Vivienne Beatrice Elle Ballentine.

Carter, Ezra, and Henry's New Shared Room

John and Vivienne's Nursery

THE END

Carter Ballentine

Ezra Ballentine

Henry Ballentine

John and Vivienne Ballentine

• Jenna_Lee likes this

#119 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

2-3

Dark brown, hazel

Z.A.

Boys: Edward, Nathan, George, Theodore, Jeffery, Allen, Jude, Alexander, Daniel, William, James, David

Girls: Anne, Fiorella, Clara, Natalie, Beatrice, Charlotte, Josephine, Vanessa, Elizabeth, Teresa, Mercedes, Lola

Hmm...how about David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi! :D

Draw, and a tomboy (both still the same today)

You and your husband, Abner Solomon "Abe" Humphries, met because his little sister, Sadie, has been your best friend since kindergarten, all the way through college and still now. You remember having a crush on him starting in the seventh grade. When he was a senior and you were in tenth grade, he started liking you back in that way. He didn't get the nerve to ask you out, however, until right after he graduated from college, when you were preparing to be a Junior. You said yes, and the two of you dated until you graduated from high school. It was three days after graduation that he proposed! You said yes, and six months later you got married! You moved into a quaint farm house with three bedrooms just outside the city.

Abe

House

You and Abe love being married, he's so sweet to you. Four years into your marriage, you decide to try for a baby. You succeed, and soon you are expecting your first child! It's a boy! You can't wait to have a son, and neither can Abe. You look forward to watching Abe and your little man play soccer in the front yard, to see him listen to stories from your dad, his grandpa, and to learn to work on cars with Abe's dad. He arrives on June 12th, and he is as cute as can be. You decide to name him Alexander Jude Humphries.

Alexander's Nursery

Alexander's "Going Home" Outfit

Your son's favorite things to do are play pretend super heroes and play soccer with his dad. When Alexander is four and in preschool, you and Abe decide to try for number two! Once again, it doesn't take long to get pregnant. You are ecstatic when the doctor tells you that you are having a baby girl. Growing up, you always wanted one child of each gender, and now that dream is coming true! Abe is so excited as well, and you predict that he will be a total softy for your princess. Alexander can't wait to be a big brother, you know he wants a playmate. You just hope he will be gentle! On January 24th, your daughter enters the world! She is so sweet, and you love her at first sight. She has so much hair, and she looks just like you! You and Abe talk it over, and carefully select the name Beatrice Clara Humphries.

Alexander's New Room

Beatrice's Nursery

Beatrice's "Going Home" Outfit

THE END

Alexander Humphries (ft. his uncle Zachary as Wolverine)

Beatrice Humphries

• thenamer007 likes this

#120 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

This was just so cute and wonderful I had to do another one :) 

3-4

[I'm changing the ones that were used last time)

Boys:  Jack, Alexander ("Alex/Xander" if first), Elliot, Timothy, Seth, Hugo, Finn, Keaton, Gray, Gideon, Vincent, Abraham ("Bram" if first)

Girls: Annaliese, Claire/Clara, June (or Juniper "June"), Zoë, Alice, Maya, Evelina ("Evie/Lina"), Odessa ("Essie/Dessie"), Odetta/Odette ("Etta"), Hazel, Ophelia ("Phelie"), Lorelei

Alright, I'm going with awesome authors this time: John Green, JK Rowling, and Rick Riordan.

I was definitely more tomboy, and I loved books and puzzles and little animal toys. I was definitely nerdy too, always reading and writing little stories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users