• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#21 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hello, my name is Daisy Elizabeth Anderson. I live in Vermont and have hazel eyes with red hair. I'm seventeen and attend our local public high school. I am dating a boy named Henry Alfred Johnson, even though my parents despise him, and we have been together for five and a half months. Henry has grey eyes and blond hair.

Not long into my senior year (December to be exact) I discover that I'm pregnant, but I'm too terrified to tell Henry or my parents, so I took off to New York and became friends with a woman in her cafe shop. Nine months later, I welcomed Grace Seraphina Johnson. She had my hazel eyes and her father's beautiful blond hair.

It's been two years, though I still live in my friends apartment with Gracie, I have met a wonderful man named Charles Kieran Murray. We met at our local library. He is an artist with gorgeous green eyes and light brown hair.

#22 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:42 PM

I'm Violet my daughter Isabelle is 2 years old now i am still living with my friend in NY i work at her cafe fro money. The other day we were at the library and we met a very handsome guy named Zachary Aidan Stone who has Hazel eyes and blonde hair he is a police officer we are getting very serious

#23 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

My names is Heather Margaret Larkin, and I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school. I'm in love with this amazing guy, Lionel Christian Young (nn Leo), except my parents despise him. We've been dating for six months. I'm from Florida, have green eyes and dyed auburn hair. He's from North Carolina, has blue eyes and light brown hair.

~

In December of my senior year of high school, I find out I am pregnant. This comes as a massive shock to me and unable to tell my family or Leo, I run away to New York, where I meet a lady. She allows me to stay in her small cafe. Nine months later, I give birth to a baby girl named Seraphina Eve. She has light brown hair and green eyes.

~

It's two years later, my child is now two and thriving. I are still living in my friends apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with Seraphina. I think about my family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again. Out of the blue I meet the most handsome man at a party. We become serious very quickly. His name is Anthony Liam Redmond, he's a policeman with hazel eyes and blonde hair.

#24 bumblebee1116

bumblebee1116

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, running

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:29 PM

My name is Camellia Katherine Baker, but I go by Cammie. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a secret. I am in love with Nicholas Joseph Grant. I know that seventeen is a little young to be in love. People, mostly my parents, keep telling me that I can’t know what true love is and that all I’m feeling is chemistry and hormones. But my parents are just upset because Nick doesn’t fit into their small view of the world. You’d think Hanover, Vermont would be too small to have an elite social group, but it does and the Bakers are at the top of it. Since my parents never had the boy they wanted, or any of the children they dreamed of, really, they expect be to grow to be a debutante, go to Yale, take over the Baker Corporation, and marry a high class gentleman. The kind that they think attend my prestigious private school, but really don’t. Nick is different. He cares about more than himself. He has big dreams of college and law school and state’s attorney, if his family can afford it. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go farther than the boys in my class. More importantly, Nick showed me what true love is.

In December of my senior year, I start feeling nauseated all of the time. My parents are concerned, but clueless. My best friend Shannon suggests a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. I, Cammie Baker, am having Nick Grant’s baby.

With that, my life spirals out of control. I don’t dare tell anyone but Shannon. My parents would make me get rid of the baby or disown me or both. Nick would do that right thing – get married, be a father, whatever, but I can’t bring myself to kill his dreams. Nick will be a great father someday, but that day isn’t now. Panicked, I run away to New York City. The city is bigger and scarier than I dreamed of, and I would be dangerously lost, if not for my savior Jennifer Hollis Martin. Jenny, who was Shannon’s camp counselor back in the day, now owns a highly successful café. She gives me a job and lets me stay in the apartment above the café, right next to her. She is the only one present on September 5 at the birth of my daughter, Holly Nicole Baker, named for Jenny and Nick. She has her father’s hazel eyes, but not his blond hair. Hers is dark like mine.

It’s been two years since Holly’s birth. I still live over the café, next to “JJ”, and work there when I can. I am also taking classes to get my GED and am hoping to someday get my teaching license. I sometimes think about home, mostly Nick and Shannon, but I’m happy with my new life. I go by Kate now, and it feels like I’ve finally escaped the elitism that has followed me all of my life.

Then it happens. Jenny introduces me to Andrew Cian O’Reilly, a friend of hers from grade school. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, and a heartwarming smile. He’s a journalist for The New York Times and is absolutely wonderful with Holly. When he looks at me, I go weak in the knees. It’s not the exact same feeling I had with Nick, but I know it’s love.

#25 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:18 AM

GF: Violet Elizabeth Stewart (Hazel Eyes, Blonde Hair)
BF: Jasper Nicholas Jones (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)
Ran Away To: New York
Have: DD: Noelle Elizabeth Jones "Ellie" (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)
Meet: Matthew Liam Jones "Matt" at the Cafe (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)
Job: Teacher

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-14384061-young-couple.php
[url="http://<a%20href="http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-12842839-cute-little-girl-outdoors.php"%20target="_blank">http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-128...rl-outdoors.php</a>"]Ellie[/url]

#26 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

Me: Jasmine Elizabeth Jonas/ Blue Eyes/ Black Hair
Boyfriend: Adrian Caspar Grayson/ Brown Eyes/Red Hair
Home: North Carolina

I'm a senior this december and I found out I'm pregnant. I couldn't tell Adrian, so I ran away. Nine months later, in the hospital room, I gave birth to a little boy. He has Ade's brown eyes and my black hair. I fell in love with my little boy, Joel Matthew

Joel is two years old and doing great. I met this guy at the supermarket. His name is Benjamin Eamon Craig and he works as a policeman. He has brown eyes and black, dyed hair.

#27 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:43 AM

Part 1

You're 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school. You're in love with this amazing guy, except your parents despise him. You've been secretly dating for several months.
(Dear Girlfriend) DG: Azalea Jane Groton (21)
(Dear Boyfriend) DB: Geoffrey Casper Mitering (22)

I am from Vermont and I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair, while Geoffrey has Grey eyes and light brown hair.
Part 2

It's December of your senior year and you find out your pregnant. It's a massive shock, and you can't bear to tell your boyfriend or family. You end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and you end up straying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later you deliver your first child. It's a Girl by the name of Honor Elizabeth, she has hazel eyes and light brown hair, she is beautiful <3
DD: Honor Elizabeth (2)
Posted Image
Part 3

It's two years later, your child is now two and thriving. You are still living in your friends apartment. You work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with your child. You think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but you never want to see them again.

Out of the blue you meet the most handsome man, at a party. You become serious very quickly.

DB: Benjamin Malachy Norton (22)
Posted Image

Ben is a Journalist with Hazel eyes and Light brown hair

#28 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

Me: Camellia Elizabeth Chamberlain *Cami*- Brown eyes, blonde hair
Bf: Nathanial Finn Conolly *Nate* - Grey eyes, dark brown hair
DD: Eden Elizabeth Chamberlain [2] - Brown eyes, blonde hair

We met: At a party
His job: A teacher

(Eden's father: Leopold North Spencer *Leo*- Hazel eyes, blonde hair)

#29 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

Part 1:

My name is Poppy Katherine Lewis. I am 17 years old, have baby blue eyes and dark brown hair. I attend a private school in Alabama, where i met my boyfriend. His name is Jasper Gabriel Hyatt. He is also 17 and has green eyes and black hair. We have been secretly dating for nearly a year because my parents don't like him at all. They don't think he's "good" enough for their daughter.

Part 2:

In December of my senior year i discovered that i was pregnant. It was a total shock. I was afraid to tell Jasper or my family so i ran away to New York City. There i met a very nice woman who let me stay with her and gave me a job in her cafe. Nine quick months later i gave birth to a little girl: Hope Irene. She has green eyes like her daddy and dark brown hair like her mom.

Part 3:

It's been 2 years and Hope is a thriving toddler. We still live with my friend in her spare room. I work long hours at the cafe. One day i met this guy and we just seemed to hit it off. His name is Anthony Liam Hart. He is 22 years old with hazel eyes and blonde hair. He works at a bank a few blocks away from the cafe. Things became serious very quickly.

#30 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

ME:
Dahlia Caroline Thompson
Green eyes/Black hair
HIM:
Jasper Gabriel Brown
Grey eyes/red hair

DD: Gwendolyn Elissa Thompson
grey eyes/black hair

HIM2: Andrew Declan O'Connor
brown eyes/black hair

My name is Dahlia Thompson, and I go to the prestigious St Cecelia's high school. I am absolutely in LOVE with my boyfriend, Jasper Brown, but my parents hate him. WITH. A. FREAKIN. PASSION. We're both from Vermont, in the states.

It's December of my senior year, and I find out I'm pregnant. I'm so scared, and I run away to NYC without telling my parents or Jasper. I make friends with this awesome woman there and I now stay in her little cafe. Nine months later, I have my baby girl. Her name is Gwendolyn Elissa (the link didnt work) Thompson. She has Jasper's grey eyes and my black hair.

It's been two years, and I'm still living with my friend. I work long hours and sleep in the spare room with my Gwen. Out of nowhere this handsome man comes into the cafe, and I serve him. We start going out, and get serious really quickly. Andrew O'Connor is a journalist with the NY Times, and his eyes are a nice milk chocolate brown, which goes well with his so-black-it's-blue hair.

#31 Charlie

Charlie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:i love to read! I also love dancing, swimming and running!

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:22 PM

Dear Diary,
My name is Petunia Caroline Jones. But you can call me Carrie. I have green eyes and light brown hair. I'm 17 years old and I go to a very prestigious private high school in Illinois. My parents put me here because they think it will help me stay distracted. You see, they don't exactly LOVE my boyfriend. But me? I do. His name is Jasper Christopher Smith. He has gorgeous brown eyes and dark brown hair. We've been dating in secret for several months.
xoxo,
Carrie

Dear Diary,
It's my senior year, I'm supposed to be having the time of my life, applying to colleges, going to prom, but I'm not going to be able to do any of those things. Not now. I've ran away, I can't bear to tell them, my boyfriend or my family. I'm pregnant. It's a boy. I've decided to name him Sebastian James Smith. I know Jasper will love him as much as I do. He looks just like him, same brown eyes and dark brown hair. I'm in New York now. I met a woman named Deidra who is letting me and Seb stay in her cafe. She's so nice. I know she will keep us safe until we can go back home.
xoxo,
Carrie

Dear Diary,
Sebastian is two now and he is as happy as ever. We're still living in Deidra's apartment above her store. I work long hours, but it's worth it because she doesn't make us pay rent. I decided that it's better if I don't ever go back to see Jasper and my family, I don't want to dissapoint them. Deidra was invited to a party and she invited me to come along. When I was there I met someone. His name is Jacob Declan Parker. He's a teacher at a local high school. He has beautiful blue eyes and light brown hair. Since we met, we see each other EVERYDAY. I really like him.
xoxo,
Carrie

#32 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

hi its violet again

It's been two years. elijah is now two and thriving. I'm still living in helen apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with elijah. I think about my family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again.

Out of the blue I met the most handsome man. I met him though mutrel friends and we became serious very quickly. His name is nathen gradyt list . He's a banker with brown eyes and brown hair. he loves elijah like he is his own.
elijah age 2

nathen

#33 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:50 PM

Laurel Katherine Williams *brown eyes, light brown hair
Henry Christian Jensen *green eyes, blonde hair
Kenderick Drew Williams [2] *green eyes, blonde hair
From Alabama

It's two years later, Kenderick is now two and thriving. You are still living in Lydia's apartment. You work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with your son. You think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but you never want to see them again.

Out of the blue you meet the most handsome man, at a party. You become serious very quickly.

His name is: Zachary Kieran Epps

He has grey eyes and dark brown hair. He is a policeman for New York Police Department

#34 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Part 1: Hey! Nice to meet you(: I'm Laurel Elizabeth Andrews,my friends call me Lea.I have light brown hair and blue eyes.I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school in North Carolina. I'm head over heels in love with this amazing guy,Adrian Gabriel Davids( such gorgeous dark brown hair and grey eyes...anyway where was I), except my parents despise him. We've been secretly dating for several months.

Part 2: Hey,It's me again,Lea.It's December of my senior year and I've just found out that I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell my boyfriend or family. I end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and I end up straying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later I deliver my first child. It's a boy who I named Joel Matthew. he is soo adorable,he has grey eyes just like his daddy and light brown hair just like me.

Part 3: It's two years later, my little boy is now two and thriving. I'm still living in my friends apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with Joel. I think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again.

Out of the blue I meet the most handsome man at the supermarket. I was such a klutz and knocked over a display of fruit and he came to my rescue and helped me pick them up.We get to chatting and I find out his name is Zachary Flynn Williams and he's an math teacher at the high school.He has red hair(says he got that from his Irish mother) and black eyes. We become serious very quickly

#35 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

My name is Flora Katherine Herman. I'm 17 years old and I go to a prestigious high school called St. Xander's Academy in my hometown of San Francisco, California. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I have been dating Phillip Melchior North for several months although we've had to keep it a secret because my parents can't stand him. He has blue eyes and light brown hair.
----------------------------------------------------------
December of my senior year, I found out that I was pregnant. I couldn't bear telling my parents or Phillip so I did what looking back was possibly the most irrational thing I could ever do. I ran away to New York City. Nine months later, I delivered my beautiful son Ezekiel Simon. He looks just like me with hazel eyes and blonde hair.
----------------------------------------------------------
Two years later, Zeke and I are still living with my friend, Mira in New York City. I spend my days working long hours at the cafe that Mira owns. I can't help but think about my family a lot of the time but I know that I can never go home.
While working at the cafe, I became friends with a lot of the regulars. One particular regular was a very handsome high school English teacher named William Cormac O'Reilly. He has beautiful brown eyes and wavy black hair.

#36 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Daisy Margaret Haddoes "Maggie"
Hair: Brown, dyed auburn
Eyes: Grey

William Christopher "Liam"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Met: School

Theodore Ronan MacNeil "Theo"
Job: Artist
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Grey
Met: At a party

~~~~~~~

Leah Christine Brennan
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue

#37 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

Me: Alyssa Jane Wilson
xBF: Nicholas Scott
nBF: Luke Brody

DD: Jade Eylie Scott

#38 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hi, My names Violet Elizabeth Huntington, I'm seventeen years old and I was born and raised in Miami, Florida. My parents put me in a private school since I was five. I met my boyfriend, Adrian Gabriel Vang, there two years ago and we've been dating secretly for a few months now. He's my rock. Such an amazing guy and I love him to pieces.. my parents don't really like him much though..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

December of my senior year, I found out I was pregnant. I didn't expect it, I didn't know what to think.. I couldn't bare to disappoint my family.. or have my boyfriend leave me. So I left first. I ran away to New York City and tried to find my way. I made some amazing friends. There was one lady called Margaret who helped me out a heck of a lot! She let me stay with her in her apartment over her coffee place and I helped out. 9 months went by, and I gave birth to my first baby boy. I named him Caleb Levi Huntington.

~~~~~

When Caleb was two, we were still living in Marg's apartment. It was getting tight, but she refused to let us leave! I was working long hours in the cafe and sleeping in my spare time. I kept thinking about my family. How they were doing? If they missed me? If they even realised I was gone.. but I knew I couldn't go back there.

Out of the blue, one of the most handsome guys I'd ever laid eyes on came in to work one day. I served him, but we didn't talk.. I met him again at a friend's cafe when I took Caleb out for a treat. His name, I found out after a few minutes, was Nathaniel Connor Shea .We got to talking, as I'd dropped Caleb's bag on the floor, but couldn't pick it up, since I was holding too much! So he picked it up for me! He was twenty-three and by then, I was twenty! Nate was working as a Teacher in one of the city's top private schools, so he spent most of his time doing assignments in coffee places! We started going out soon after and we've now been pretty serious for a while!

(Extra info)
Violet - blue eyes, blonde hair. {20}
Adrian - green eyes, light brown hair. {20}
Caleb - green eyes, blonde hair. {2}
Nathaniel - Grey eyes, blonde hair. {23}

#39 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

It's two years after Noah was born and he is a thriving and rambunctious toddler. I am still working at the cafe and living in the spare room of Hazel, the cafe's owner, apartment. Everyday I think about my family and about Noah's dad but I have moved on.

On a normal fall day at the local library I meet a very handsome man. He asks me out and things quickly become serious. His name is Henry Seamus Ellman and he is a journalist. He has dark brown hair and green eyes.

~~

[20] Violet Jane Kawari

[23] Henry Seamus Ellman

(2) Noah Matthew Tomel

#40 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

My name is Lily Caroline Straight and I am 17 years old. Currently I am attending Vermont Academy Boarding School. I have blue eyes and light brown hair. I am head-over-heels in love with my boyfriend of almost years, Charles Nicholas Wentworth, however my parents do not approve. He is green eyed with dark brown hair.

~~

It was December of my senior year when I found out I was almost 4 weeks pregnant. I was so incredibly shocked and decided to hide my pregnancy for the rest of the year. After the school year finished at the end of May, I ran away to New York City and started working at a little Cafe while living in the apartment above. On August 19th, 2013 I deliver a baby girl named Leah Bethany Straight. She has green eyes and light brown hair.

~~

Two years later I was still working at Cafe (as manager) and living above it with little Leah. I think about my family a lot but could never bear to go back to Vermont. Not long after Leah's second birthday I meet Adam Finnegan Cooper at the Library. He is a journalist and has blue eyes and blonde hair. We hit it off and within a week are dating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users