• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Single_Dad123

Single_Dad123

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

I really like the name "Alexandria" for my unborn daughter, but my brother Tony doesn't like it. I've already decided that her middle name will be Sarah. Alexandria Sarah Rogers. Opinions?

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

Hmmm, its nice, but the flow is indeed a little off. But really enough to be very noticeable. Alexandria is a fine name and so is Sarah, though together the do have a slight repetitive sound of -Ah at the end of both names. But all in all, with the last name Rodgers, I think its very nice. :)

#3 hjohnson419

hjohnson419

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

as long as you like it thats all that matters

#4 Untitled

Untitled

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Alexandria is nice. I like Sarah too, although Alexandria Sarah doesn't sound quite right to me. I think it's because they both end in a similar sound and it doesn't flow very well.

I personally don't think it matters what your brother thinks of the name. I think it's up to the parents to name the kid; if you try to please everyone you'll end up with a name you don't even like yourself! Your brother will learn to love the name once he meets his beautiful niece!

Good luck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: names, girl, alexandria, opinions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users