Photo

Ivees Ivy League congrats game! (round 1)

round 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

Just to let you know, Stanford isn't Ivy League, it's in California.

You are Emerson Jane Montgomery. You're 25 years old and just graduated from Princeton Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an e-harmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date to the derby, things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you truffles to your office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place! His name is Nicholas Hunter Barnes.

#22 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

me: Eleanor Sophia Vandenburg {25}

attended Dartmouth College

him: Nicolas Gavin Strang {27}

first date: picnic with my favourite wine

gift: Tiffany bracelet

#23 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not; you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an EHarmony, at first you’re standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

Your name: Irene Sophia Montague
What school did you attend? Dartmouth

His name: Nicolas Malachi Bell
First date: A day at Cony Island
Gift: Tickets to a band you like

Nico Bell and Irene Montague

#24 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

My name is Anna Margaret Forbes.

I'm a 25 years old and just graduated from Law school (Harvard).

I am now a successful lawyer and at first, I didn't really have time for dating.

My friend recommended I make an "Eharmony" account, at first I was standoffish to the idea, but I then decide to make one.

At first I was just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I had almost given up one popped up from a decent attractive man who didn't look like he could possibly kill me on the first date...

So I decide to go for it!

His name was Christian Jude Russell.

28 years old.

On our first date, Chris managed to get tickets to see the Russian ballet...

Things really clicked and we decide that another date was in order! The next day he sent a gift to my office; tickets to see Muse in concert!

I finally felt like things were falling into place!

#25 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

Schuyler and Christian's Love Story: Part I

Schuyler Jane Wellington, a Yale graduate, was a successful lawyer with no time to date. She created an eharmony account after some encouragement from her friends. At first she was only getting messages from weirdos, but she decided to keep trying. Eventually she got a message from Christian James Crawford, a handsome and seemingly normal man. Their first date was at an art gallery, per Christian's suggestion. Schuyler considers herself an art lover so she was excited to see what Christian would say about the art. Needless to say, she was very impressed by his opinions of the artist...who happened to be Christian himself! Their date was a success and the next day he sent her a fancy dress for their second date.

#26 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work!You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

You: Rachel Laura Van Der Heide
School: Harvard
Him: James Aidan Stewart
Date: A dinner at a five star restaurant
Gift: A puppy called Rebel

#27 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

My name is Eleanor Jane Beaumont, and I am a graduate of Yale.  Shortly after beginning my life as an attorney at the age of twenty-five, my married college friends began trying to cajole me into going on a date.  I informed them that I simply could not fit dating in my busy schedule, so, to my shock and annoyance, they signed me up for EHarmony.  I ignored their attempt to find me a husband, especially since most of the men who contacted me via my profile were in their 80's or just plain weird.  One day, a handsome man named Christian Henry Matthews contacted me.  I agreed to a date, and he took me to dinner at a five star restaurant.  The next day, he sent tickets to see my favorite band in concert to my office.  Needless to say, I was smitten.

#28 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

Me: Anna Caroline Van Elliot

Him: Gaston Silas Carter

#29 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:59 PM

My name is Claire Elizabeth Lynch. I am 25 years old and just graduated from Stanford Law School; being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommended I make an E-harmony account. At first, I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first, all I got were messages from weirdos and 80 year olds, but then when I had almost given, up one popped up from a decent, attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date. His name was Gabriel Jude Hinkle. I decided to go for it! He took me to Coney Island for the day. On the date things really click, and we both decide that another date is in order! The next day, he sent a dress to my office, supposed for an event tonight! I finally feel like my perfect life is coming together!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users