• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 ShelbyByTheBay

ShelbyByTheBay

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Photography, animals, biology, reading, writing, books, arts, music, gardening, orchids, babies.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 05:46 PM

LN: Mason

DH: Austin Trey Mason
DW: Rebecca Eve Mason

Austin and Rebecca met on August 17, 1990. They immediately knew they were meant for each other. They married a little over a year later on September 03, 1991. Rebecca conceived on their honeymoon, producing:

Birth 1. Twin daughters, Alice Lila and Iris Mallory, on May 30, 1992.

When the twins were two years old, Rebecca conceived again on July 09, 1994. This time, she produced:

Birth 2. A daughter, Clara Hope on April 19, 1995.

The twins, Alice and Iris, thought Clara was the greatest thing and helped Mommy and Daddy when the baby cried. They helped keep track of her toys and made sure to let Rebecca and Austin know when Clara was running low on juice in her cup. Because of how well their family was getting along, Austin and Rebecca were both ecstatic when Rebecca conceived their fourth daughter

Birth 3. Sasha Delaney. Sasha was born on December 30, 1997.

Austin was beginning to feel very crowded with all the women in his house! With the twins starting kindergarten and Rebecca staying at home to be with the kids, Austin was wishing that he could spend his weekends resting and playing baseball with a little boy. Austin was excited when Rebecca conceived their fourth pregnancy, but couldn't help being upset when they were handed:

Birth 4. A daughter, Brook Clarice on July 26, 1999.

Austin loved his daughters and was a happy, doting father, but he really wanted a boy! When Brook was almost a year old, he and Rebecca decided to try one more time. They got pregnant on April 01, 2000.

On February 01, 2001, Rebecca and Austin were happy to recieve, not one, not two, but

Birth 5. Four boys! After a long, hard pregnancy, Austin finally had his little football players. They named their boys: Caden Lark, Christopher James, Klayton Beck, and Kallen Lake.

And they lived happily ever after.

(I swear that's just how the rolls worked out!)

#22 Natalee

Natalee

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Netball, Crafty stuff, babysitting and hanging out with my friends

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

DH: Maxwell Trey Stewart
DD: Katherine Elizabeth Stewart

Max and Kate met at the start of their senior year, 6 months on they were madly in love when Max proposed after they both turned 17. They decided to wait after graduation but fate had other plans. Kate became pregnant 2 months after the propsal and they decided to get married straight away with a few friends and family on October 18th 1989 . 6 months later Kate gave birth to Twin Girls, Matilda Aimee "Tilly" and Annabel Lily "Belle" On April 21st 1990.

Max and Kate worked very hard to look after there 2 baby girls while studying at University. They waited till they both finished Uni when they decided to try again when Tilly and Belle were 4, they welcomed Charlotte Hope "Charlie" into their family on December 1st 1994.

On February 4th 1996, little Harrison Sawyer "Harry", joined the family. Max was overjoyed he had his own little boy that they tried for another boy and Max was thrilled when on March 8th 1997 they welcomed Timothy Patrick " Timmy"

Max and Kate decided that there family was complete with 5 but 6 years later when all five were at school. Kate missed having a baby in the house and they tried for a sixth, but on December 31st 2003, They wecomed sextuplets Kaelan Bay "Kae", Payton Nora "Payt", Callen Max "Cal", Dakota Jane"Kota", Kaden Kai "Kade" and Cameron Reese "Cam" to their family.

Today
Tilly and Bell are 20. Both are married, Tilly has a little Girl Ruby Jade and Bell has twins Isabella Louise and Wyatt James
Charlie is almost 16, loves school and busy with dancing
Harry is 14 and Timmy is 13, both are very sporty, playing football, soccer, basketball and Touch
Cal, Kota, Kade, Peyt, Kade and Cam are 6 and have just started grade 1.

#23 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

LN: Jones

DH: Vincent Maxwell
DW: Caroline Elizabeth
Vince & Carly
Posted Image

1. DD/DD: Ruby Emerson & Annabel Emily
Ruby & Annabel
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4588636/2/istockphoto_4588636-sisters-portrait.jpg

2. DD: Julia Hope
Julia
Posted Image

#24 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

3. DS/DS: Patrick Nathan & James Nicholas
James & Patrick
Posted Image

4. DD/DD: Brook Aurora & Bay Scarlett
Brook & Bay
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/11195604/2/istockphoto_11195604-identical-twin-girls.jpg

5. DD/DD/DD/DD: Alexis Serena, Taylor Samantha, Casey Savannah, & Avery Stella
Avery, Casey, Taylor, & Alexis
Posted Image

#25 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

LN: Lopez

DH: Maxwell Jesse
DW: Caroline Sophia

DS/DS: Joseph Austin / Lucas Aaron
DD: Margaret Honor
DD/DD: Georgia Esmé / Delilah Grace
DD: Cordelia Scarlett
DD/DD/DD/DD: Alexis Charlotte / Emerson Juliet / Riley Maria / Devon Annika

Max & Carrie Lopez: Joey, Luke, Maggie, Gia, Lilah, Cora, Lexie, Emmy, Riley, & Devon

#26 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

My name is Anna Elizabeth, and 13 yreas ago i married the man of my dreams, Jake Cody Mason. We met at the gym in university, i was just starting, he was just finishing. He works for a media company and has done since he finished uni, when i finished i worked as an interior designer on/off during pregnancies. we have had 5 births and 12 impressive children. (no more!!) we live on a property in perth, wa and have our own orchid which keps the kids buys and occupied as well as healthy. pleanty of acres to run and ride bikes n but still in the city/ish area for school and sport.

DS: Noah Austin
Noah is 11 and a big basketball fan (lets go wildcats) he plays for his school team and he is the best brother to the younger ones.
[img]http://http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb377/111brittany111/4%20bng/6406616-portrait-of-happy-smiling-12-year-old-boy-with-a-cap-isolated-on-white-background.jpg[/img]

DD: Amy Harper
Amy is our eldest daughter. she is a budding gymnast and trains very hard, she can sometimes be a bit bossy and a handfull but she doesnt mean t be

DD/DD/DS: Lola Sofia/ Sasha Grace/ James Aidan
my beautiul trips :) Lola James and Sash are our busy bees they are very adventurous and love helping around the house, they like to go drit bike riding and getting downand dirty. they are very tight with eachother moreso than all the rest.

DD: Lake Briana
Lake wants to be like big sister amy. follows her around, copies what she says and does etc she is cute as a button.

DS/DD/DS/DD/DS/DS: Coby Flynn/ Kennedy Jade/Casey Jude/ Kendall Serena/Cai Teal/ Cale Max
our babies. tiny and small cute and perfect.

Anna and Jake
Noah Amy Lola Sasha James Lake Coby Kennedy Casey Kendall Cai Cale

#27 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:47 PM

LN: Mason

DH: Jesse Roman
DW: Victoria Kathrine (nn Tori)

DD: Anwen Mallory

DD: Piper Hope

DD/DD: Sienna Charlotte/Sasha Sophia

DS: Edmund Pierce

DS/DD/DS/DD/DS/DS: Cade Jude/Avery Shiloh/Carson Poe/Reese Serena/Kallen Pine/Kaelan True

#28 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

LN: Stewart

Jesse Roman
Diana Kate

Posted Image

Ruby Emerson

Posted Image

Celia Harper

Posted Image

#29 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:31 PM

Willa Grace

Posted Image

Marina Brett & Cordelia Lux

Posted Image

Kai Flynn & Christian Jude *Ian* & Coby Knox

Posted Image

#30 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:18 PM

LN: Smith

DH: Harry Roman
DW: Diana Eve

DD/DD: Lydia Emmeline / Nichola Amelie

DD: Virginia Harper

DS: Henry Patrick

DS: Elliot Judson

DS/DD/DS/DD/DS/DS: Caleb Reed / Jordan Eliza / Christian Dane / Jess Ivy / Clayton Birch / Carl Flynn

The Smith Family
Harry and Diana with
Lydia, Nichola, Virginia, Henry, Elliot, Caleb, Jordan, Christian, Jess, Clayton, Carl

#31 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:44 AM

Ace Rocco Stewart {39} & Emily Grace Stewart {35}

Ruby Melia Stewart & Zara Cecily Stewart {15}
Nico Gabriel Stewart & Anna Harlow Stewart {10}
Asia Sophia Stewart & Lola Isabella Stewart & Jack Alastair Stewart {7}
Hugh Patterson Stewart & Ward Gardener Stewart & Aqua Hermione Stewart {5}
Kian Scout Stewart & Coby Reese Stewart & Karl Flynn Stewart {2}

Ace & Emily w/ Ruby, Zara, Nico, Anna, Asia, Lola, Jack, Hugh, Ward, Aqua, Kian, Coby & Karl

#32 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

LN:  Mason

DH:  Ace Vincent Mason
 DW:  Anna Rose Mason

DS/DS:  Jasper Cole Mason and Wyatt Jude Mason
 DD:  Piper Holiday Mason
 DD:  Lola Ruby Mason
 DD/DD:  Marina Lux Mason and Jordan Aurora Mason
 DS/DS/DD/DD: Caden Scout Mason, Cameron Reed Mason, Reagan Cassidy Mason, and Kennedy Sage Mason

Ace and Anna with Jasper, Wyatt, Piper, Lola, Marina, Jordan, Caden, Cameron, Reagan, and Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users