36 replies to this topic

#21 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

Awe!! Congratulations on little Ariana :)

Now it's time to start shopping, for those little PINK outfits ;)

#22 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:55 AM

She's actually already got some pink outfits, my mom & Nathans mom LOVE shopping,
But they have only shopped at Goodwill so far (everything is clean and gently used with NO stains :))

I had some boys clothes from there too but most of those will be returned.

#23 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:56 PM

She's actually already got some pink outfits, my mom & Nathans mom LOVE shopping,
But they have only shopped at Goodwill so far (everything is clean and gently used with NO stains ;))

I had some boys clothes from there too but most of those will be returned.

I have no idea, what Goodwill is!! ;)

But sounds super, cute :)

#24 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:51 AM

Goodwill is a place where people can donate their old outgrown clothes for people to buy for cheap like all the clothes I have for Ariana from there was 1.50 a piece.

#25 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:16 AM

I love Goodwill, haha! Sometimes I find some pretty neat stuff there... :) It's always great to get little outfits for cheap! <3 I was at babygap not that long ago and manages to find a good sale and got one of those little onsies that have a tee connected to them for five dollars. It's really nice and thick as well! And some pants were all pleasantly cheap as well. Which was all great cause babygap can be too expensive :/

~ Haddie

#26 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:23 AM

I love Goodwill, haha! Sometimes I find some pretty neat stuff there... :) It's always great to get little outfits for cheap! <3 I was at babygap not that long ago and manages to find a good sale and got one of those little onsies that have a tee connected to them for five dollars. It's really nice and thick as well! And some pants were all pleasantly cheap as well. Which was all great cause babygap can be too expensive :/

~ Haddie

I love it too, well that and she'll out grow most of them so fast it doesnt even matter where they're from.
Plus I'm trying to save money to spend it on more important things like her car seat basically because I saw a scary video on youtube that convinced me to Rear face her until...uhh she out grows every rear facing carseat out there ;)

#27 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:30 AM

Mmmm, too true! All the younger stages and all grow out of outfits every three months or so ;) So fast! :L

Haha, aww! She can stay rear facing for like... ever ;) Is it really so much safer to stay rear facing for ever? (not forever.. but as long as possible?). Very true though, always better to save up for important things than the adorable little outfits :)

#28 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:33 AM

Yeah it is, the video I watched just about broke my heart until a million little pieces, this 18 month old was perfectly restrained in his forward facing car seat and his mom wrecked and it broke his neck :'( Then I did the research to make sure it wasn't a fluke its true they are safer plus the AAP changed its recombination
from 1&20 to 2&30.

Most people who I've told that I'm going to rear face as long as possible think I'm insane, but she's my baby (and Nathans and he agrees with me since I showed him the video) my choice.

#29 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:38 AM

:OOOOO oh my god, poor kiddo! I'll remember that for when I grow up and all then.. rear faced as long as possible!!

Mmmm, your keeping your little girl safe :) I can totally understand that! Not sure why anyone else wouldn't though... cause its always best to be as safe as possible- especially for your kiddo! I almost wanna look it up on youtube now... but sounds like such a hard clip to watch :x

#30 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:42 AM

:OOOOO oh my god, poor kiddo! I'll remember that for when I grow up and all then.. rear faced as long as possible!!

Mmmm, your keeping your little girl safe ;) I can totally understand that! Not sure why anyone else wouldn't though... cause its always best to be as safe as possible- especially for your kiddo! I almost wanna look it up on youtube now... but sounds like such a hard clip to watch :x

If you do look it up, warning it made me ball my eyes out & I wasn't even pregnant yet.
Then I saw one on expired car seats that freaked me out so I have to have all new car seats for every kid.
Then I saw one on what happened to a little kid that was put in a booster too early so she'll likely be in a harness until Kindergarten if not 1st grade...
I need to stay off youtube or Ariana is going to end up in a car seat/booster seat until she graduates high school :)

#31 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

Ahh, I probably would cry my eyes out :x I hate seeing little kiddo's get hurt... D:

But I guess it makes you well informed ;) While she's small she wont complain, and I know my cousin is still in a harness and he's six... Sometimes he sits in a booster seat, but my aunt prefers using the fully protecting one. Especially cause he fidgets so much and wont stay in his seat :P

Heheh! That's be quite a sight! Booster seat in high school lol! Sorry, but I doubt she'd appreciate that ;)

I took drivers ed and all and since then (moreso than my before disliking of driving), I can't drive with a calm mind :/ Cause I'm always looking out for maniac drivers who are not paying attention and destroying the world around me as they drive into things :') The sad thing is though.. I really do freak out like that :x I'm always so worried that someone is gunna drive into us, or into someone else who'll drive into me or something... So I hate driving EVER. :)

#32 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:56 AM

Ahh, I probably would cry my eyes out :x I hate seeing little kiddo's get hurt... D:

But I guess it makes you well informed ;) While she's small she wont complain, and I know my cousin is still in a harness and he's six... Sometimes he sits in a booster seat, but my aunt prefers using the fully protecting one. Especially cause he fidgets so much and wont stay in his seat ;)

Heheh! That's be quite a sight! Booster seat in high school lol! Sorry, but I doubt she'd appreciate that ;)

I took drivers ed and all and since then (moreso than my before disliking of driving), I can't drive with a calm mind :/ Cause I'm always looking out for maniac drivers who are not paying attention and destroying the world around me as they drive into things :') The sad thing is though.. I really do freak out like that :x I'm always so worried that someone is gunna drive into us, or into someone else who'll drive into me or something... So I hate driving EVER. :)

When Ari is 6 if she won't stay still in her booster she will def. be in a car seat esp. since they have ones that go up to 80 lbs and if she's anything like me I didn't hit 80 lbs til 8th grade :P
I hate hate hate driving (I don't even have my license)
But I'll have to get it soon in case something happens to Ari and I have to rush her to the Ped. or ER .
I was in a head on collision a year ago and have been freaked out ever since, I ended up in Physical Therapy all summer but luckily I'm fine and so is Nathan who was driving

#33 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:07 AM

Haha, so you could keep her in a booster seat for a while! :) but I was the same way.... I was 80 pounds in 8th grade! ;) I didn't reach 100 until sophmore year ;)

I don't have my liscence either... I just finished the classtime of drivers ed in feb and am still working on my last driving hours... Hate hate hate driving :L I don't like driving at all.. and wish I didn't have to. But there's few places to live where you don't need some form of transportation!

Mmm, it'll be good to have- no matter how much you hate doing it haha! So Ari would be very safe and all <3

But I'm so sorry!!! That must have been sooooo scary! D: I've never been in an accident... but I watched my grandma's care get totalled right infront of me (I was in the car behind). and I've seen so many video's of wreckless driving it scares me!

#34 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:10 AM

Haha, so you could keep her in a booster seat for a while! ;) but I was the same way.... I was 80 pounds in 8th grade! ;) I didn't reach 100 until sophmore year :P

I don't have my liscence either... I just finished the classtime of drivers ed in feb and am still working on my last driving hours... Hate hate hate driving :L I don't like driving at all.. and wish I didn't have to. But there's few places to live where you don't need some form of transportation!

Mmm, it'll be good to have- no matter how much you hate doing it haha! So Ari would be very safe and all <3

But I'm so sorry!!! That must have been sooooo scary! D: I've never been in an accident... but I watched my grandma's care get totalled right infront of me (I was in the car behind). and I've seen so many video's of wreckless driving it scares me!

This one couldnt be helped, she hydroplaned and hit us straight on, I actually know the girl who hit us she graduated with me and there was really nothing she could do to stop it.
Although Nathans best friend was her boyfriend at the time and she told him to tell us to stop going to Physical therapy cause it was making her insurance go up...I still have no idea whether that was supposed to be a joke or not. :)

#35 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

Aww, that's even sadder! Of course, not all accidents are helpable at all :/ I'm sorry for all three of you! <3 It's scary, cause no matter how carefully you drive, accidents happen :x Part of what scares me... <3

Thats kinda mean.... I hope she was joking >:/

#36 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

To keep myself from being really mad at her I say it was a joke, cause she's normally not like that.

#37 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

Hmm, well, if she's a nice girl and all I'm sure it was a joke. A tad bit of a mean sounding joke, but yeah :) <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users