#1 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:51 PM

Dice:

You are a freshmen in college. Your grades are good and you've made a good amount of friends. Life is going pretty well for yourself.

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Starts with O', Mc, or Saint.

What's your Major?
1.Teaching
2.Medicine
3.Engineering 
4.Film
5.Philosophy
6.Art
7.Chemistry 
8.Economics

During one of your classes a boy catches your eye. After class he walks over to you. He says he's seen you around but has always been too nervous to talk to you. He seems really friendly and he asks you out. 

Whats his Name?
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Ends in -berg, -son, or -bloom

What's his Degree?

What's your Major?
1.Teaching
2.Medicine
3.Engineering 
4.Film
5.Philosophy
6.Art
7.Chemistry 
8.Economics

The two of you date for a while. You move in and during sophomore year you start feeling, off. You wonder if it's from finals but you go to the drug store and take a pregnancy test. You aren't quite sure how to feel but you know your boyfriend will be there for you.

How do you tell Him?
1.Just go out and say it
2.Call him
3.Text him
4.Write a note and leave it for him
5.Show him the test
6.Leave the test for him to find
7.Leave a voicemail
8.Sit down together and bring it up slowly

You tell your boyfriend about the baby and surprisingly he reacts very negatively. He says his family is all watching him and counting on him. He says he's worked too hard on his career to throw it away. He tells you to move out. He gives you a few days to pack up. You pack up what you need and leave. You move in with a friend.

What's her name?
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Carter or Garrett 

You keep taking your classes and living with your friend. Until your seventh month you manage to hide your bump and keep taking classes. When you reached your eighth month you switched to mostly online classes. You did have to take a few in person though, as much as you didn't want to. You tried to hide your pregnancy as well as you could but there's only so much you can do and soon enough you hear the whispers about you in the halls.

Your baby is born a month before finals
Roll to find out the gender:
1.boy
2.girl
3.boy
4.girl
5.boy
6.girl
7.boy
8.girl

If it's a girl
First Name:
Something after your best friend
Last Name:
Yours

if it's a boy
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Yours

During Finals you continue to life with your friend and raise your baby together. You see your ex around campus every now and then but as soon as he sees you he runs off and he never looks at you. But you know you don't need him.

It is a bit tough raising your baby alone and while doing college. But you love your baby and you know you can make it.
You hope 

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:40 AM

Me: Laila Charlotte St.James (19) - Economics major

Him: Sebastian Beckett Henson (19) - Chemistry major

Our daughter: Aya Pippin St.James (nb)

Laila St.James with Aya

---

My friend: Jade Philippa Garrett

Told Seb about the baby by leaving him a note.

#3 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:27 AM

I'm a freshmen in college. My grades are good and I've made a good amount of friends. Life is going pretty well for me.
During one of my classes a boy catches my eye. After class he walks over.
He says he's seen me around but has always been too nervous to talk. He seems really friendly and he asks me out. 

Me: Laila Charlotte O'Brien (20) - Medicine Major
Him: Dexter Byron Rosebloom (20) - Chemistry Major

We date for a while. I move in and during sophomore year but i start feeling off. I wondered if it's from finals but, reluctantly go to the drug store and take a pregnancy test. I'm not quite sure how to feel but i know Dexter will be there for me.. I make some tea and sit down with him and bring it up slowly.. But his reaction wasn't what i expected it to be, its very negatively. He says his family are all watching him and counting on him. And how he's worked too hard on his career to throw it away. Then he tells me to move out. He gave me a few days to pack up. I pack up what you need and left and moved in with my friend Jade Ruby Carter.

I kept taking classes and living with your friend. Until the seventh month I managed to hide my bump and keep taking classes. When I reached eight months i switched to mostly online classes. I did have to take a few in person though, as much as i didn't want to. I tried to hide the pregnancy as well as I could but there's only so much I could do and soon enough I heard whispers about me in the halls.

I gave birth to a baby boy a month before finals, I named him Beau Malachy O'Brien.

During Finals I continue to live with Jade and we raise Beau together. I see Dexter around campus every now and then but as soon as he sees me he runs off and he never looks at me. But i dont need him!  It is a tough raising Beau alone and whilst still in college. But I love Beau loads and I know I can make it , Well.. I hope ..

#4 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:04 PM

You
Angelica 'Angie' Eleanor McDonough [18]

Engineering Major

Boyfriend
Sebastian 'Seb' Cain Jackson [18]

Chemistry Major

Best Friend
Jasmine 'Jazz' Rhiannon Carter [18]

Son
Kevin 'Kev' Rufus McDonough [0]

#5 hidari11

hidari11

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:27 AM

Me: Seraphina Laura O'Brien – major Medicine

He: Neville Fitzgerald Richardson - major Engineering

My friend: Miranda Annabel Carter

My baby:

Kevin Grover O'Brien

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:15 AM

HER: Dara Jane O'Malley

teaching major

HIM: Brooks Ellison Rosenberg

economics major

FRIEND: Britney Annabel Carter

DS: Kevin Griffith O'Malley

Dara O'Malley; Kevin

#7 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:27 PM

You are a freshmen in college. Your grades are good and you've made a good amount of friends. Life is going pretty well for yourself.
Evangeline Flora Saint-Clair, Philosophy Major

During one of your classes a boy catches your eye. After class he walks over to you. He says he's seen you around but has always been too nervous to talk to you. He seems really friendly and he asks you out.

Chemistry Major
Evander Zane Vollberg

The two of you date for a while. You move in and during sophomore year you start feeling, off. You wonder if it's from finals but you go to the drug store and take a pregnancy test. You aren't quite sure how to feel but you know your boyfriend will be there for you. I decide to just call him.
You tell your boyfriend about the baby ande i surprisingly he reacts very negatively. He says his family is all watching him and counting on him. He says he's worked too hard on his career to throw it away. He tells you to move out. He gives you a few days to pack up. You pack up what you need and leave. You move in with a friend, Willow Anwen Garrett 

You keep taking your classes and living with your friend. Until your seventh month you manage to hide your bump and keep taking classes. When you reached your eighth month you switched to mostly online classes. You did have to take a few in person though, as much as you didn't want to. You tried to hide your pregnancy as well as you could but there's only so much you can do and soon enough you hear the whispers about you in the halls.

Your baby is born a month before finals, a lovely girl you name Lark Branwen Saint Clair.

During Finals you continue to life with your friend and raise your baby together. You see your ex around campus every now and then but as soon as he sees you he runs off and he never looks at you. But you know you don't need him.

It is a bit tough raising your baby alone and while doing college. But you love your baby and you know you can make it.
You hope. 

#8 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:22 PM

Dara Lorelie Mcallen
Majoring in Engineering 

Jackson Salinger Eisenberg
Majoring in Chemistry

The two of you date for a while. You move in and during sophomore year you start feeling, off. You wonder if it's from finals but you go to the drug store and take a pregnancy test. You aren't quite sure how to feel but you know your boyfriend will be there for you. You write a note and leave it for him and surprisingly he reacts very negatively. He says his family is all watching him and counting on him. He says he's worked too hard on his career to throw it away. He tells you to move out. He gives you a few days to pack up. You pack up what you need and leave. You move in with a friend Rosie Annabel Carter.

Your baby is born a month before finals it's a boy

Bellamy Ward Mcallen "Bell"

You hope 

Dara Lorelie McAllen
 DS: Bellamy Ward McAllen "Bell"

#9 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:12 PM

You, Evangeline 'Evie' Claire McDonald, are a freshmen in college majoring in Medicine. Your grades are good and you've made a good amount of friends. Life is going pretty well for yourself.

During one of your classes a boy, Sebastian Hugo Anderson who is majoring in Economics, catches your eye. After class he walks over to you. He says he's seen you around but has always been too nervous to talk to you. He seems really friendly and he asks you out. 

The two of you date for a while. You move in and during sophomore year you start feeling, off. You wonder if it's from finals but you go to the drug store and take a pregnancy test. You aren't quite sure how to feel but you know your boyfriend will be there for you so you write a note and leave it for him.

You tell your boyfriend about the baby and surprisingly he reacts very negatively. He says his family is all watching him and counting on him. He says he's worked too hard on his career to throw it away. He tells you to move out. He gives you a few days to pack up. You pack up what you need and leave. You move in with a friend, Daisy Alice Carter.

Your baby, Beau Oswald McDonald, is born a month before finals

You hope.

#10 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:30 PM

ME: Dara Claire St.Croix

major: teaching

BOY: Palmer Dylan Grünberg

major: chemistry

FRIEND: Miranda Tamsin Carter

BABY: Paloma Tamsin St.Croix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users