#1 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

As most of you know I am always on the search for the perfect middle name for Rose, because it works so much better in the middle name position itself. My current combos are Rose Alexandra, Rose Juliet, and Rose Gabrielle, but none of those feel quite like "the one."

I got to thinking about Rose Marie, and I know its typically used as just one name, and I tend to shy away from using Marie as a filler middle name, but I really do like it with Rose, and this combo just has the best flow out of any of the other names I've come up with.

So what do you think? Does it blend together too much because it's meant to be one name? Is it too predictable? Also feel free to suggest any other middle name options. Thanks

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

I do tend to see Marie as filler, but the combo is honestly gorgeous! And what truly matters is you love it! Because then its no longer just a filler <3

I know what you mean though, certain names are just so hard to find the one! For Rose, I have Rose Clara, Rose Anneliese, and Rose Victoire on my list if it helps! :)

#3 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

I actually really like how Rose Alexandra / Rose Juliet / Rose Gabrielle sound.
Rose Marie is VERY cute though. It's simple and I think that's what makes it that much more classy. :)
Don't think there's anything wrong with it being two separate names and not "Rosemarie".

If you want "another" middle name though, Rose Marie -Middle name- might look longer than Rosemarie -Middle name-.
But since pronunciation remains the same, it's just me being slightly OCD!

Sorry.. I haven't slept, I'm babbling..

#4 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

I really like Rose Marie. I love filler middle names and I think it flows well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users