• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:41 PM

I've taken a break from my list for the most part but wanted some opinions on a few things.

Gabrielle or Gabriella?
I know the standard go to for a nickname is Gabby but would Bri or Elle/Ella work as well?

Im starting to grow fond of Madeline (mad-uh-line), which is one of Nick's favorite names. WDYT of it and what other nicknames could you get aside from Maddy and Addy?

And what do you think of Sebastian Wolfe?

#2 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

I love Gabriella! My favorite nickname for Gabrielle/Gabriella is Bree or Bria, with Ella as a close second. I've never really liked Gabby.

I like Madeline a lot too. The pronunciation that you chose is my favorite way to say it. As far as nicknames go, you might be able to get away with Lena, since they're both forms of Magdalena. Elle/Ella/Ellie etc. might also work because of the -el in Madeline.

Sebastian Wolfe is a nice combo! Unusual, but not too out there. I like it a lot.  

#3 ColdwellKid1113

ColdwellKid1113

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Planning my future, thinking up names for my future children, Event planning, singing, dancing, genealogy, acting, teaching, swimming, art, history, church, hanging out with family and friends, and researching and making lists of baby names!

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

Gabriella/Gabrielle is beautiful. It is one of my favorites. I have never liked Gabby either although if you went with the nickname Gabby, you could spell it differently such as, Gaby, Gabbi, or Gabi. But I love the nicknames Brie/Bree, Bria, Brielle/Briella, Elle/Ella.

For Madeline which is also beautiful, instead of Maddie/Maddy/Maddi/Madi or Addy/Addie/Addi/Adi, I love Lina. You could maybe use Della or Adele as well.

I really like Sebastian Wolfe. It is unique and the two names flow well together in my opinion.

#4 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:58 PM

Thank you! I think I like Gabrielle and Gabriella both. I can't pick lol I haven't really played with my name list since I posted this. Maybe I'll get a chance soon. I have. Bunch of singles and no combos as of right now and I'd rather have combos! :)
  • ColdwellKid1113 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users