• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

I started writing a story a little while back.. and then realized I was stuck on a lead characters name! I had a fair amount written into the story, but hadn't yet needed to include her name. I do have named on the other characters in the story so far, but they aren't set in stone. So don't worry about suggesting names that are too close to any others, cause they can change.

Here's the names I've so far chosen in the story...
Mother: Helen(e)
Father: Daniel
Little Brother: Martin
Little Sister: Hazel [I also considered this for the MC, but I can't decide which I'd prefer it on.. and if I prefer it on the MC, then what would little sisters name be?]

Heres a quick snipped of the MC's characteristics.. She's a little too nice, a bit of a pushover. Quiet and calm. Determined and stubborn when she wants to be, but very easy going the rest of the time. Takes a while to warm up to people, but once she does she's more spunky. But she doesn't warm up to many people at all.

So yeah... first name suggestions for my main character! And if you think Hazel suits her, suggestions for names for the little sister :)

Thanks heaps!!

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Maybe Astrid, Caroline, Charlotte, Lily, Ivy, Norah, Eliza, Paige, Diana, Frances, Rebecca, Sara?

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hmm, I really like most all of them! I think Lily is absolutely perfect actually! Maybe Lillian? :) Thanks so much Katie!!

#4 KristinJulie

KristinJulie

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

Tegan, Morgan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users