LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

Last night I had a dream that Nick and I had another baby <3
We had a little boy. I was thrilled, though the actual dream in itself was odd.
I ended up naming him Andrew Christian nn Drew.
Apparently, I had no name picked out for him before hand and I named him after looking at him
(which he was GORGEOUS btw :wub: )

Anyone else ever have dreams like that? And actually name their dream children? I've had plenty of dreams where I've had a baby, but only knew the gender, never had a name for them.

I've also had a dream about my sister having a baby girl and naming her Abigail Grace <3

#2 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

I've had random dreams like that. When I was younger I'd have dreams where I'd have two kids with my bf at the time, Gabriel & Faith. After that I had three little boys who all looked hugely different from each other. Henry (dark hair, blue eyes, pale), James (dark hair, blue eyes, tan), & Scott (light hair, dark eyes, pale).
I dream about two other little boys and every detail is vivid but I have it less and less. One's pale and obviously of Scandinavian descent, the other is Mexican. I know who they are. I know their names and every detail about them because at one point I knew both boys. They're my ex's kids.
Now I have this dream about this little boy with dark hair and killer blue eyes like Martin's. His name's James but idk what his middle name is.
Yea, I remember a lot of details from dreams years ago because my mind's weird like that.

#3 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

The fact that you can remember all that is pretty cool! Some of the dreams I forget about after I've told someone about them. Usually I'll remember the names. I can't even begin to describe what Drew looked like in my dream last night. I guess he was a little olive skinned , like Aasyn, has dark brown hair and these big ole' dark blue eyes. He was a perfect mixture of myself and Nick. I could see Nick in him, but I could see myself as well. He was gorgeous <3

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

I have had the same dream a couple of times, and I have two little boys normally, a little four year old named Chase, with curly medium brown hair and grey eyes [like Mike's], and an infant named Hunter with black/brown hair and grey eyes. Normally I'll be in this little kitchen area making food and playing with the boys and Hunter will be strapped in a bouncy seat in the living room nearby and Chase will be giggling and playing with Hunter while I hurry over to check on the food. And then Mike comes in the front door and Chase screams "DADDY!!!" and goes running over for hugs and kisses and Hunter will start squealing and bouncing all happily.

Once I dreamed that Chase and Hunter are older, like Chase is 6, Hunter is 2, and I have a newborn little girl named Katie [unsure of the full name, probably Katherine __]. Like I have her in my dream :L Except this on this one it was less fun cause I was all alone in the house with the boys then I went into labor and had to drive the boys with me to the hospital and they had to stay in the room with me while I had the baby so I brought little handheld video games for them to quietly sit in the corner with.. apparently Mike was in the army and couldn't be home and I had no family or friends nearby! ;)

Lol just rambling away here! B) But yeah, dream babies :wub:

#5 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

Sounds cute.
I write about what I dream a lot. Helps me remember. But most of my dreams are kinda gruesome or about things that I'm afraid are going to happen. But lately there's always been a little boy in them. His name and appearence changes from whatever dream topic/subject/whatever ya call it though.
Edit:
Remy: I've had dreams like that. I normally call my friend Alex and demand he show up (he's like my brother). That or dreams where Martin's been killed (he wants to go to the Marines) and Martin's mom tries to take our son away from me because I'm unfit as a parent or some such bull. Dreams like that are the worst & unfortunately the ones I have most often.

#6 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

Half the time, my dreams don't make any sense. Like, small things within them do, but settings and whatnot don't. Like last night, when I had Drew, I had him naturally and drug-free. Apparently I was on vacation in this Mexican/Western resort that reminded me of a level off of Little Big Planet. The having him natural part was a thrill since I've already had two c-sections and I wasn't given a chance to VBAC with Hayleigh. I had just read that you can VBAC after 2 c-sections and I got this dream lol.

But night before last, I fell asleep on the phone with my guy friend and I had this weird dream about zombies trying to take over the mall or whatever and I was trying to save it ( Like Paul Blart, Mall Cop, but with zombies instead of people trying to hack the credit card machine codes haha!) It was almost like a video game because I got mauled twice and started back where I began in the first place. I found out the next morning that my friend has been trying to get me up and had apparently told me he was gunna eat me :wub: B)

#7 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Half the time, my dreams don't make any sense. Like, small things within them do, but settings and whatnot don't. Like last night, when I had Drew, I had him naturally and drug-free. Apparently I was on vacation in this Mexican/Western resort that reminded me of a level off of Little Big Planet. The having him natural part was a thrill since I've already had two c-sections and I wasn't given a chance to VBAC with Hayleigh. I had just read that you can VBAC after 2 c-sections and I got this dream lol.

But night before last, I fell asleep on the phone with my guy friend and I had this weird dream about zombies trying to take over the mall or whatever and I was trying to save it ( Like Paul Blart, Mall Cop, but with zombies instead of people trying to hack the credit card machine codes haha!) It was almost like a video game because I got mauled twice and started back where I began in the first place. I found out the next morning that my friend has been trying to get me up and had apparently told me he was gunna eat me :wub: B)

Gotta love dreams that make no sense.
I had one where my mom was trying to ground me for sneaking out when I was 15 (I was 20 in this dream), ones where there's a hospital stacked on top of Walmart & my friend Alex was driving a pink & purple Mustang that morphed into a black Ford F-250 when you pushed a button. My mind makes no sense some nights.

#8 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:58 AM

I've only ever had one such dream (at least only one that I can remember).

Early on in Sally & Maddie's pregnancy (before we found out what they were having) I had a dream that I had a little girl. The whole family, Me, Mom, Sally, Maddie, Charlie and some friends were all eating at a restaurant celebrating a birthday (I don't remember whose). And I had a little girl sitting in the booth beside me. She was about 3 years old with long wavy to curly dark hair and she was cubby and cute. She looked a lot like me when I was that age but a bit chubbier. I don't think I knew her name but I knew that she was my daughter.

After we found out that Sally was having a girl, I dreamed about her too. I dreamed that Sally had a baby that was the size of a one year old and looked just like Sally. :wub:

#9 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

Aww thats cute, Katie! B)

And ahaha Lauren and Erin!! Dreams that make no sense... :L Most of my dreams don't really make sense, tbh. Like I never really have normal dreams about my day or about whatever, I normally seem to come up with weird stuff.. I dreamed of a purple, blue, and red caterpillar two nights ago, with sparkle homes on its back.. and the caterpillar fell off the tree and the sparkles got mixed and shaken up.. and the entire dream was trippy like. Idk. Homes morphed into either larger or smaller Dr. Sues like homes, there was sparkle dust in the air everywhere that magically no one breathed in... I don't know lol. Last night my bed was a rocketship and a capsul just randomly popped over the top of my bed and then I shot up into space strait up... and I stared at the stars and planets, and all my stuffies and Patches my bunny pillow all enjoyed the view with me.

Lol idk. My friend says I should write a book :'D But thats funny, zombies in the mall!!! Thats sweet though. Getting to VBAC your little boy :wub: <3 Can you really still do so after two c-sections? Or did you read that in the dream? x

#10 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

I actually read online that it is possible to VBAC after two c-sections. It's just finding the right doctor who will allow you to do so. With Hayleigh, I was given the OK for VBAC, but she had to come before the scheduled section :/ I actually wasn't given a chance (seeing how she was head down and when I went for my section, I was having mild contractions) So this next time around, I'm going to find out as much as I can about a VBA2C before I just settle with another c-section happy doctor. I understand that sections are normal part of the birthing process, but I just feel cheated out of the joys of it. :/

#11 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:48 AM

That's interesting! Why would they do a section if you are perfectly capable of not doing one? :wub: I know at my mothers hospital that they try their very best not to do a section unless its absolutely necessary.. or at least thats how they are when my mother is working. I don't understand why they'd just opt for surgery if they don't need to B)

But I can understand though, I am kinda hoping that I have VBAC's for my future children.. sections are fine and all, but it is a different experience. Who know's? Once you get baby #3, hopefully you'll find a doctor who is okay with this! That'd be awesome! ;) I'll keep sending some baby dust along with some good luck vibes on the doctor! <3

EDIT: Oh, I asked my mother about it.. and she was saying that they normally do do sections for that.. cause they'd rather not risk the womb popping open and potentially killing the baby if the emergency section isn't quick enough :/ that was her say on it, at least.... eek :/

#12 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

There's like a .6% risk of the scar tissues rupturing during labor That risk goes up if induction occurs, especially with pitocin I've heard.. But my doctor never tried to turn Aasyn when she decided to have a section with him. He was breech, she wiggled at him during the sonogram and then set the date for the section. :/ Then when i got pregnant with Hayleigh (5 years later) she automatically set up the section. She also told me that after the 3rd section, I would have to get my tubes tied :/ though Michelle Duggar has had more than three sections and she's older then I am.

I just feel cheated I guess, because Nick and I wanted four kids. And I want at least one more boy though I feel as if we'd get another girl. (nothing wrong there, but I seriously wanted Hayleigh to be a boy so bad I couldnt stand it lol)

As much as Nick and I want another baby, I'm considering waiting a bit longer to give the scar tissue time to muscle up and whatnot. Plus I've been doing stomach exercises lately in attempts to get rid of this belly :wub:

#13 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

I have been lately, It was 15 years in the future and I had 4 kids (even tho Nathans & My max is 2) they where
Ariana Danielle- a mini me with blue eyes instead of brown age 15 (and she had a boyfriend, his name is Larson & he goes to church with us and me & his mom joke that they are going to end up together B))
Seth Nathanial/Elisabeth Anna-Gail age 10. Seth was a mini Nathan with brown eyes and Lissy was a mix of us both but had her grandmothers platinum blonde hair.
Liam Michael age 4 almost 5 Another little Nathan, right down to the blue eyes.

I loved that dream, Nathan said it sounded more like a nightmare :wub:

#14 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

I have! I had a dream that I had b/g twins with my ex (in the dream I was really confused because I hadn't slept with him), and I named them

Grayson Ray and Sonnet Jacqueline

I remember them having beautiful, dark hair (my ex was 3/4 Chinese)
...they were adorable. (:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users