My main Character's name

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

ok so when I started my book the name Arabella nn. Bella felt so right and like it fit her description so well but then twilight mania started and the main character in that has the name Bella. I know that I already put up a few other posts about this but I really can't decide and Bella just doesn't feel right. My other character's name's and descriptions are posted in Help Please!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help!

Bella- has dyed midlength red hair and one eye that is green and one that is blue. She is about 5' 2" SHe wears a lot of dark colors and is very outgoing she is a little crazy and wild. she is in drama productions and can sing soprano amazingly well. She can read people's thoughts and feelings

#2 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

ok so I put this same message on another site and I got the suggestion of Ariella nn. Ella and I really like it. I think that it fits her really well. What do you guys think??

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:45 AM

Ariella nn Ella is pretty! Arabella is one of my favorite names, lols, nn Aeri, but Ariella is sweet, and it fits her character! GL!

#4 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

I dunno why but the name Kate comes to mind from your description...

#5 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

I like Ariella nickname Ella. Or you could do Arabella nickname Ara.

#6 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

I decided that her name is going to be Ariella with the main nn. Ella but her parents call her Ari, her boyfriend calls her Elle and her best friend Andy called her Elly. I hadn't been writing anything since her name started feeling wrong and the other night when I finally decided on Ariella Katarina Gent as her full name I sat down to change it on my computer but ended up writing 3 more chapters! I'm so excited to see where the characters take me next because in the 2 chapter I wrote I hadn't planned on any of it happening at all but it felt like Ella and Ty were telling me what happened. It was so cool. Thanks so much for all of the help!!!!!!! I appreciate it so much as do my friends because I think they were getting tired of me asking what they thought of different names! :D

Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users