#121 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

Myles Edur and Lance Eirwyn

I am expecting twin girls. Siblings are Eve Lauren (13), Sara Danielle (9) and Jack Andrew (5). The first names should be short with no nickname. Their middle names should be longer and named after past or present Australian gymnasts.

#122 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Zoe Melinda & Grace Naomi.

I'm expecting my first, a son. I'm 19 years old and the father is out of the picture. My mother is going to help me raise my baby boy and so I want to honour her, Lois Margaret, in his first name in some way. For his middle name, I want something traditional and in the top 10 names of 2011. His middle name should be shorter than his first name.

#123 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

Garrett Lucas

I am expecting baby number 4! HE will be joining Jenna Gabrielle {5}, Lily Scarlett {3}, and Rhys Michael {3}. So just pick whatever you think would go best with that sibset!

#124 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

Noah Oliver.

I'm expecting my 5th, a girl. I have 4 sons, Maximilian "Max" Jude [13], Harrison "Harry" Oscar [9], Broderick "Eric" Saul [6], Leonardo "Leo" Charles & Theodore "Theo" Louie [4]. I want my daughter to have a long 'extravagant' name like her brothers do, with a nickname that is considered to be a stand alone name like Max, Harry, Eric, Leo and Theo. I don't want something too common or traditional like Katherine or Evelyn. Her middle name should be after my mother, Phoebe Veronica. Neither name should begin with a B, C, H, J, L, M, O, S or T.

#125 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:36 AM

Evangeline Phoebe ‘Eva’

This is my last pregnancy. I am expecting twin boys. Siblings are Eva Lauren(15), Sara Danielle(11), Jack Andrew(7), Zoe Melinda and Grace Naomi(2).
The boys first name should NOT match. They should be short with no nicknames. Their middle names should be longer and after famous Australian swimmers.

#126 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Ryan Thomas & Cole Robert.

I'm expecting my 8th child! I already have Adam Joshua {19}, Rose Alexandra {17}, Eli Benjamin & Evan Christopher {16}, Lucy Helen {12}, Claire Diana {10} and Noah Patrick {8}. I'm expecting another girl this time around and I want her to have a short, common name like her siblings. Something classic and timeless like Rose, Lucy and Claire. As for her middle name, it should be very traditional, if not old fashioned, and longer than her first name. Her name can't start with any of the letters previously used for her brothers and sisters.

#127 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

Mary Katherine

I am having a boy and a girl and want to give them names that have meanings that form a phrase, such as "pure joy" or "strong warrior"

#128 Bree :)

Bree :)

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Beatrice Evangeline & Mason Connor

I want a girl's name, with a girly meaning.

#129 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

Sofia Evangeline {Beautiful like an angel}.

I'm expecting my first, a son. I want his name to begin with an A. He should have two middle names. One should be 1 syllable and the other, 2. Neither name should be too popular. I don't want something too off the wall, however.

#130 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Nathan Carlyle

Jason Lucas and Madelyn Anna Cartwright are expecting thir first child, a little girl. Her first name should be royal and have a Y in it. her middle name should be after Jason's mother Quinn Layla Hannagin.

#131 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Mary Quinn

I'm expecting twins. A girl and a boy, I want them both to have mineral/gemstone first names but nothing strange or really out there, something that could pass for psuedo-classic. Their middle names should be something with a very antique feel to them.

#132 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Ruby Millicent & Jasper Thaddeus

I'm expecting my first, a daughter. I want her first name to end with an "-a". As for her middle name, it should be after a character from a TV series. Neither name should be very unique, but not on the top 10 chart of 2011.

PS. Nathan Carlyle? :)

#133 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Anna Rachel

(Rachel off of Friends)

I'm having a son. I want his first name to mean ''Handsome'' but his middle name has to start with an -M but can't be longer than 2 syllables .

#134 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

Beau Michael.

I'm expecting my second. I already have a daughter, Anna "Annie" Rachel {3}. This time around, I'm having a son. I want his first name to be VERY traditional, maybe even biblical. It should be short like Anna, but still have somewhat of a nickname option. His middle name should be after someone in television.

#135 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Abner Richard

(Richard Belzer)

I'm having my second daughter, after Ruby Millicent and Jasper Thaddeus (4). She should have a first and middle name that's themed, Ex: "Scarlett Rose or Autumn Eve" but her middle name can't start with V, M, D, or A

#136 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Hazel Scarlett.

I'm expecting my fourth child. I already have Audrey Hazel Jane {10}, Violet Miriam Claire {7} and Roman Daniel Hugh {5}. It's another girl this time around and I want her name to fit in with her siblings. Her first name should be old fashioned, but making a come back {nothing like Agatha or Beatrice, but along the lines of Audrey, Violet and Roman}. One of her middle names should be a nature name like Hazel, Violet and Hugh {Old fashioned, but not "Stuffy"} whilst the other should begin with an E. Her second middle name, should also be just one syllable, like Jane, Claire and Hugh. Neither name should begin with an A, C, D, H, J, M, R and V.

#137 NavyWife24

NavyWife24

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

Cordelia Ivy Eve

I'm having quads, two boys and two girls. I want their names to have an alphabet theme. Their initials should be like A.B, C.D, E.F, G.H or some other consecutive set from the alphabet.

#138 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Elliot Finn, Gavin Henry, Ivy Juliet, Kora Lucille

I already have a daughter, Madison Eve, and I am pregnant with a baby I don't know the gender of yet. Madison's middle name is after her grandmother, so I would like to honor a grandparent with this baby's middle name as well. Names are: Robert, Mary, and Edward. First name should fit well with Madison, and I need an option for either gender.

#139 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

Nathaniel Roman {Robert & Mary} OR Sophia Rory {Robert & Mary}.

I'm expecting my first, a daughter. Her initials should be JJ. We want both names to be classics, old fashioned and not too common.. and not too similar to each other {i.e Jenna Jean}

#140 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

Jennifer Joy

I'm expecting a little boy. He has older twin sisters Anna Evelyn and Linda Jean (6). His name should match his older sisters, meaning classic names but his first name must start with a -B and his middle name has to be longer than three syllables.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users