• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#41 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

2 years have passed. Theodore and I decide we are ready for a baby. We get pregnant right away. We have a beautiful boy named Jasper Julian Jaeger, born on December 8. He looks just like me, with light brown hair and green eyes.

DW: Leilani Sarah Jaeger (29)

DH: Theodore Kingston Jaeger (30)

DS: Jasper Julian Jaeger (nb)

Leilani

Posted Image

Theodore

Posted Image

Jasper

Posted Image

#42 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:49 AM

I am Ayanna Grace Beyers. I am a 21 year old college student. I have straight, dark brown hair and green eyes. My dream career is to be a Doctor. I am recovering from a bad break-up. I live in Tullahoma, Tennessee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been four years, and there have been lots of changes. I am living my dream, working as a Doctor, and I am dating a new guy! His name is Levi Oscar Hartman. He is 24 years old. We met at a grocery store when I dropped my bags. He helped me pick them up. Cheesy, I know. He has straight, black hair (he told me it was dark brown, but he dyed it) and green eyes. He works as a Firefighter.

We've only been dating for a few months when Levi proposes to me. He proposed to me at my parents' house one night when we were eating dinner over there.

We marry secretly in a chapel in Las Vegas. It wasn't supposed to be for a year, but we just couldn't wait! We honeymoon in Dublin, Ireland. I have roots there.

Upon our return, we settle in Fresno, California. We relocated here because we wanted a fresh start together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-1 YEAR LATER-

My husband and I have decided that we are financially stable enough to raise a family, and start trying for a baby. We don't have much trouble, and conceive almost right away! We decide to keep the gender of the baby a surprise.

9 months later, I give birth to a baby boy! We name him Noah Leon Hartman. Our little boy has daddy's hair color (dark brown, so technically it could be either me or him), daddy's hair texture, and mommy's eyes! Levi and I both have different shades of green eyes. Our little one arrived on February 8th.

The Hartman Family

DW: Ayanna Grace {26}

DH: Levi Oscar {25}

DS: Noah Leon {NB}

#43 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

Elodie Caroline Czech Klein
27, Dark Brown Wavy Hair, Blue Eyes
Police Officer
from Linden, California
lives in Fresno, California

Henry August Klein
28, Straight Blonde Hair, Grey Eyes
Fire-Fighter
met at the library
lives in Fresno, California

Griffin Lucas Klein
Wavy Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
May 1st Birthday

#44 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hi, my name is Bryony Elmira Loewen, I have straight black hair and black eyes, and I'm from Willmantic, Connecticut. I'm 22 years old and currently in college studying psychology. My dream job is to be a clinical psychologist, so for the moment I'm single, choosing to focus on studying so that I can get good grades.

Hi again! It's been four years, and I'm now married! Dorothea Ivy Kauffman and I met at the college dry cleaners three years ago, and spent five months as great friends. Thea has curly bright pink hair, although it's naturally blonde, and her eyes are a bright crystal blue. She's 25, and works as a screenwriter. I proposed to her six months ago on stage at a concert, and thankfully she said yes. We got married on a beach in Hawaii, and honeymooned in beautiful Milan, Italy. We got home two weeks ago, and have just finished packing up to move into a small two bedroom bungalow in Pocatello, Idaho due to my job relocating.

Well it's been a year, and Thea and I decided that we're ready for a baby. We decided that I should carry the baby, and found a sperm donor. We conceived on our first round of IVF, and elected to find out the gender at our 20 week scan. We were having a boy! On February 14th our son, Moses Yannick Loewen-Kauffman entered the world. He has straight blonde hair and black eyes. Thea and I love him to bits, and are so glad we made the decision to bring him into the world.

Bryony Elmira Loewen-Kauffman [27]

Dorothea Ivy Loewen-Kauffman [26]

Moses Yannick Loewen-Kauffman [nb]

Bea and Thea Loewen-Kauffman with Moses

#45 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

Leilani Jasmine Ellenburg

- 20, in college
- wavy red hair
- black eyes
- studying to become a psychologist
- in a serious relationship
- live in Corpus Christi, Texas

4 Years later

- now Leilani Jasmine Kohler
- now 24
- has a job as a psychologist
- married to Emmett Atticus Kohler
~ 27
~ met Leila at the library
~ straight, dark brown hair
~ hazel eyes
~ has a job as a dentist
~ proposed to Leila at her favourite restaurant
- got married at his parent's country lodge
- honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland
- relocated to Newington, Connecticut to start afresh together

3 Years later

- Leila's pregnant
- gender a surprise
- have a little girl
~ called Ariana Lourdes Kohler
~ straight dark brown hair just like daddy
~ black eyes just like mummy
~ born on 20th September

#46 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

{27} Eliza Winifred Buhr

-blonde, wavy hair; blue eyes

-career: Teacher

-married to Caleb

{28} Caleb Sebastian Vogel

-light brown, straight hair; blue eyes

-career: Architect

-married to Eliza

{0} Liliana Eden Vogel

-light brown, straight hair; blue eyes

-born: July 1st

Eliza & Caleb

-met: at the dry cleaners

-dated for three years

-Cal proposed at Liz's favourite restaurant

-married in Cal's parent's backyard

-honeymoon: Ireland

-settle in Pocatello, Idaho for Liz's job

-start trying for baby 2 years after wedding

-conceive right away; keep the gender a surprise

-it's a girl: Liliana Eden Vogel

#47 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

My name is Aven Roxanne Mauer, I am 22 and I live in Hickory, North Carolina. I am currently in college studying to become a lawyer, which has been my dream job since I was 8 years old. I have curly light brown hair and blue eyes. I am currently recovering from a bad break-up.

-------------four years pass-------------

I have married the most wonderful man, his name is Caleb Sebastian Hahn. Caleb is 27, has straight black hair and brown eyes, and works as a screenwriter. We met at a bar the night I was out celebrating passing the bar exam. Caleb proposed to me at the local park, which also happens to be the place where he first told me that he loved me. We were married at my parents' country lodge and we honeymooned in NYC. We are now living in Fresno, California where we can start afresh and build our new life together.

-------------three years pass-------------

Towards the end of last year Caleb and I had decided that we were finally stable enough to start our family, we were able to conceive almost instantly. We chose to keep the gender a surprise, though I had a feeling it was a girl. I was right, and on July 1st, we welcomed our beautiful baby girl, Isabella Mercy Hahn, into the world. She has curly light brown hair and big blue eyes, just like her mommy.

#48 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Elodie Amelia [Hollandsworth] Kellerman

Silas Hudson Frank Kellerman

Thomas Owen Levi Kellerman

#49 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

My name is Dahlia Grace Loewens and I'm 23 years old. I have long, wavy, light brown hair and blue eyes. I'm currently studying at CalTech because my dream job is to be a science teacher. It's a short commute to school seeing as I live in Linden, California. I'm currently in a serious relationship.

I’ve finally graduated and am now working at a local high school. However, the big news is that I’m newly married! After I broke up with my last boyfriend because I found out he was cheating on me, I met Tobias Hudson Becker “Toby”. He has wavy, dark brown hair and blue eyes. He just turned 25 a month after my 24th birthday. It’s funny how we met actually. I was at the dry cleaners one night, and he walked in the door and gave me the biggest smile. He gave me one of those cheesy pick up lines and then paid for my dry cleaning. I decided to give him my number and the next night, we went on our first date. The rest is history. While we were dating he accomplished his dream of becoming an architect. He’s an amazing artist. After 9 months of dating he proposed to be at my parent’s house while we were visiting for Christmas. 3 months later, we got married at my parent’s country lodge with just family and friends there. He then took me on a honeymoon to Barcelona, Spain and we had a blast! When we returned, his job had been transferred to Nassau, New York so we decided to settle down there. 

2 years have past and Toby and I felt that we were now financially stable enough to raise a family. So, we started trying for a baby. It didn’t take long at all and I soon found myself pregnant! We wanted the gender to be a surprise so we waited until I finally gave birth and found out that it was a boy! He arrived July 14th and we decided to name him Noah Fabian Becker. He has wavy, light brown hair like me and blue eyes like his daddy. 

Honey-Blonde-Highlights.jpg

Dahlia Grace Loewens (26) 

Curly-wavy-hairstyles-for-men.jpg

Tobias Hudson Becker "Toby" (27)

newborn-baby-boy.jpg

Noah Fabian Becker (NB) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users