• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bstevens2990

bstevens2990

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

So I am having twin girls. The first name will be Elaina Gail (Gail to honor my late grandmother) and we would like the second child to have the middle name "Lisa" in honor of my mother, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a first name that we really like that flows well with it. We like the name Noelle, but Noelle Lisa sounds funny. Suggestions?

#2 StrawberrySubmarine

StrawberrySubmarine

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:18 AM

Noelle Lisa sounds funny because the name Noelle ends in a "L" sound, and Lisa begins with an "L" sound. I would suggest picking a first name that ends in a different sound to make the flow of the names better.

I would also suggest picking a fist name that doesn't end in an "Ah" sound since Lisa ends in an "Ah" sound, it would be too clashy. Lisa is a hard middle name!

I'm not sure what you're name preferences are, but Elaina is absolutely gorgeous! I tried to pick some names that I thought went with Lisa:

Jane Lisa

Violet Lisa

Chloe Lisa

Lorelei Lisa

Charlotte Lisa

Evelyn Lisa

Scarlett Lisa

Meredith Lisa

Vivian Lisa

Rosemary Lisa

Daphne Lisa

Jasmine Lisa

Valerie Lisa

Ruby Lisa

#3 Lucimama

Lucimama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Noelle Lisa is a pretty name. Seriously, the first name is most important, and the most often used, so pick the first name you really love.

#4 Lucimama

Lucimama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

Selena Lisa
Athena Lisa

I guess anything but Mona. Lisas a nice middle name; seems to go with everything.

#5 Lucimama

Lucimama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:19 AM

Would Noella work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users