• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

Okay, so the main character needs a name! Only her, though. Everyone else is all good so far... I think :)

I need a name for a girl of this persona:
An "army brat". Her Dad is a part of the military- haven't quite decided which branch yet. [I'm thinking an Air Force Mechanic, something they can move around a lot in but not faster then year by year]. So she travels around a lot. She has no problem making friends. Very friendly- sometimes too friendly. She's dated countless boys, and managed to get them all to fall in love with her (like, real love). But then she meets one boy at one of the bases who doesn't pay attention to her at all, but she decides she really likes him. She is a very beautiful girl, good humor, etc. So she can't figure out why he wont date her. (in the end, she finds out she dated a while back his little brother and shattered his heart, so she ends up alone and kinda miserable because she truly loves this guy but ruined it for herself).

I keep getting the name Madeline or Madison for her in my mind, but I really dont like it on her :/

Thanks so much!! ~Haddie

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

What about Peyton? Taryn? Carie/Carey? Lola?

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

I kinda like Peyton, and I like Carie,

but I love Taryn! That's really really great, actually! I don't recall ever hearing that name before :0 A new name! :) Yay!

~Haddie

#4 kelsie__

kelsie__

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:03 AM

:) well, what about Kloe, khloe, Chloe, Ali, Jasmine... . ??? hope this helped..

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:19 PM

OoOo, I like Ali! Maybe Ali Taryn? Or Allie Taryn, Ally Taryn, Aly Taryn.... hehe lets see :)

Thanks, Kelsie!

~Haddie

#6 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

How about Harper, Renee, Kaylin, or Drew?
Hope I helped!

#7 Guest_is3enough_*

Guest_is3enough_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

What about Breana? I had a friend whose dad was in the military, i forget which branch. She was in a similar situation, but not really.

#8 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:34 PM

When I read your description of her, the name Samantha came to me. Kind of think it suits her.

#9 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:04 PM

I like Samantha, Kaylin, Drew, and Renee also :) Hmm, now for combo's I have:
Allie Taryn
Taryn Drew
Taryn Samantha
Samantha Renee
Kaylin Renee
Renee Kaylin

Hmm, I'll just have to narrow that down, now! And I get to find which names I want for some of the past boyfriends mentioned in the story :P

~Haddie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users