45 replies to this topic

#21 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

My name is Julia Sade Clark, but I go by my middle name. I am 17 and a Junior at Beverly Hills high. I joined my school's drama club and since I always get the lead I know I'll be a STAR one day. My boyfriend, Grant Keagan Russell is the best boy cheerleader ever. When I first saw him I found love at first sight. I didn't think he knew who I was because we were in COMPLETELY different social circles. Well I was wrong because he put a bunch of sticky notes on my locker saying, Homecoming? I immediately said YES!
A couple years later at our Senior Prom we were voted prom King and Queen and cutest couple. When he did his speech for prom king he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I started crying and said yes. For our wedding we had a black and white theme in honor of our prom's dress code with a red velvet cake with a cream cheese frosting and a cream cheese filling. Grant kept our honeymoon destination a secret until the flight attendant called "Now boarding for France" What a great way to start off our perfect marriage.

#22 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

Hi. My name is Matilda Macy Lloyd. I go to Chicago High School, and I am a 15 year old Freshman there. I knew in elementary school that I wanted to be on the dance team there. I love dancing. I have danced since I was 3 years old. When I get out of college, I hope to be a professional dancer.

Two months into my school year, a boy named Cole Harley Davies caught my attention. He is a really cute boy in 9th grade, also, and I just can't stop thinking of him. The only problem is, is that we are in completely different social circles. I am kind of shy and he is totally popular. A few weeks pass by and I am almost certain that he thinks I am invisible, but to my surprise, he came up to me in the middle of class with a cake that said, "Homecoming?" Cole told me he made the cake, and I immediately said yes. I would have said yes anyway, but I was surprised he even did that for me. Before Homecoming, Cole told me he was part of the student government, and I was astonished.

The remainder of our high school years we date. In our Senior year, me and Cole win Prom King and Queen - and CUTEST couple! At graduation, Cole gives a speech, and at the end of the speech he says, "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say it's crazy because high school love never lasts, I know it's true and say yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding with black and white colors, and our wedding cake is Chocolate with strawberry cream filling and Chocolate frosting. We also have the most lovely Honeymoon in Australia to start off our perfect marriage.

#23 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

DW: Elizabeth Pearl (Hughes) Bennett

DH: Grant Mateo Bennett

Wedding Details:

Colors – Red and Orange

Cake – Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

Honeymoon – Greece

Grant and Lizzie Bennett

#24 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

I am Mabel Sinead Hall, soon to be Mrs. Knox Finian Martin. I met Knox in the first semester of my freshmen year at Miami High School, when I was just fourteen. I was playing Volleyball and he was in the photography club. When he asked me to homecoming way back then with that note in my locker, I hadn't thought we'd be the next prom king/queen, nor the cutest couple! And now, we're getting married. I'm so excited! Our wedding colors will be pink and beige, and our cake is going to be amazing. A chocolate cake with strawberry filling and chocolate frosting? YUM! And right after that, Greece for the honeymoon :)

#25 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

I, Hazel Pearl Watson and my high school sweetheart Seth Matteo Walker got married the fall high school. The colors of our wedding were red and orange (to match the leaves!) and our cake was this amazing carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. For our honeymoon we were lucky enough to go to Spain!

#26 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

{18} Julia Pearl Kelly

High School Graduate

Lives in Chicago, Illinois

{19} Charles Finian Bell

High School Graduate

Lives in Chicago, Illinois

Charles asked me to homecoming!! After play rehearsal he approached me with three balloons and half a dozen roses and popped the question!

Senior Prom...what a night! Charlie proposed to me! We wanted the wedding as soon as possible so we started planning within the week. At the end of August we had our wedding. It was a blue and silver themed wedding with a pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting cake. Three days later we took our honeymoon in Italy.

#27 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Me:Caroline Presley (nee Thomas) Evans
Sophomore
High school:Maui High School
Join football
Him:Seth Racer Evans
Sophomore
Tennis team
Wedding colors:red and black
Cake:Chocolate with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting
Honeymoon:Australia
Hi, it's me, Caroline and Seth and I have been dating for the remainder of our high school years. Even though I was a year younger than him, he didn't care and he even proposed to me! I was so excited and I, of course said yes! He and I decided that our theme colors would be red and black for ladybugs which are one of my favorite insects. We then had a total chocolate cake with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting. We had a great wedding and we then headed off to our honeymoon in Australia. We plan to spend two weeks and are very happy together.

#28 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Hi, my name is Sarah Dylan Fisher and I’m 18 years old. I’m a senior at San Antonio high school. This year I’ve decided to join the photography club. Most of my friends are into photography so I thought I’d try it out.

Two months into my senior year I begin to notice Mark Harley Williams. I used to only think of him as the shy guy in class but now I can’t stop thinking about him Mark plays Volleyball which really make me wish I would have chosen volleyball over photography. A few weeks of obsessing about him and I’m sure he doesn’t notice, but I guess he did cause guess what? He asked me in person with roses and a balloon to the homecoming dance. I’m so excited I can hardly wait.

Since that first date Mark and I have been dating. We even won prom king and queen and cutest couple! At our graduation Mark being the smarty pants he is gives a speech to our whole class. At the end of the speech he asks if I will marry him. I know most people think I’m too young to be married but I don’t care. I love him and know we will be together forever so of course I said yes. We plan the perfect wedding. Our wedding colors were red & orange. The cake was so pretty and tasty. We chose a pink champagne cake with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting. For our honeymoon we went to Italy. It was beautiful there and the food was amazing.

Posted Image

#29 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

My name is Cornelia Nelly Stewart. I am 17 and a senior at Maui High School. I have decided I am going to play tennis this year.
---------

Two months in my school year, a boy, Grant Barnaby Lewis, catches my eye and I can’t stop thinking about him. The problem is that we are in totally different social circles. I am in tennis and he is a cheerleader. A few weeks pass by and I am sure he thinks I am invisible, but to my surprise he asks me to homecoming during the morning announcements! I can’t wait for the big night!
----
Grant and I date all of senior year. Our senior year we win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation my boyfriend gives a speech and at the end of it address me and says “Will you marry me?” Most people say I am crazy, but I say yes immediately. We plan out a beautiful wedding with a red and black theme, a chocolate cake with strawberry cream filling and chocolate frosting and we have a lovely honeymoon in England.

DW: Cornelia Nelly Stewart-Lewis (18)

DH: Grant Barnaby Lewis (18)

Cornelia

Posted Image

Grant

Posted Image

#30 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

I am Anna Marie McEntire ( well not anymore) I was 13 when I met my future hubby. His name is Jake Jesse Martin. He was a football player, basket ball player, basically good at all sports. He played drums and was good at everything he did. I was a clumsy, slightly pretty, art "geek". Played clarinet loved animals and science. I was told I had beautiful eyes. I was a quiet, shy person. Did I mention I loved art?
We were both students at Providence High School. I had secretly loved him for 3 years before he truly noticed me. I just joined cheer leading in 10th Grade(Cliche right?) We were finally in the same circle again. Problem : he had a girlfriend. My best friend was his gf. (Even more cliche) because of my friend I got to know Jake. And he dumped her. And I comforted her. But i was happy on the inside. which seems really mean but i seriously loved this guy. 2 days later he asked me out. I said yes. But before that I asked my friend if it was ok. She said yes. She said she didn't like him as much as I. We were perfect together. She was like a sister. So it was now Anna and Jake sittin in a tree. Hehe we dated continuously never broke up, (came close) and went to every dance til graduation. He proposed in his "tree-house" (most romantic place ever) I said yes. But we weren't going to have a wedding until I was done with Vet School and him done with his degree in teaching.

We decide to have the wedding in my huge backyard. The colors were blue, green, white, and pink. It was beautiful. The cake was carrot cake. We went on a beautiful honeymoon in Australia. I was now MRS. MARTIN! We bought a little 2 room house when we came back. He immediately started teaching. I opened my clinic. 2 years later we welcomed Alyssa Marie and Aleah Jessi in to the world. We bought a new house to fit our little people in . A year after that Spencer Jacob was born. Our little suprise was born 4 years after Jacob. She was named Christina Courtney. Our family was complete. That is my real life fairy tale.

#31 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Me: Katherine "Katie" Mariah Miller

Manhattan High School

17 year old senior

Dance Team

Him: Tate Murphy Williams

Manhattan High School

17 year old senior

Student Government

Homecoming: A bunch of stickynotes on my door saying "Homecoming?"

--

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Girlfriend/Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Wedding Colors: Red & Orange

Wedding Cake Flavor: pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting

Honeymoon: England

#32 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

My name is Margaret Dinah Holmes and I am a 17 year old Junior atManhattan High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Tennis Team and so for the past three years I have been an active member and I'm Vice-Captain this year and my ultimate goal is to become the Captain in my senior year!

Two months into the school year a boy named James Clancy Watson, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm in the Tennis Team, he's a Junior and the star of the Cheerleaders. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain he thinks I'm invisible but to my surprise he gave me a huge teddy bear with a sign saying "Homecoming?"! I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

James and I dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, James gives a speech since he was our Valedictorian and at the end of the speech addresses me and says "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and answer yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Blue and Silver and our cake is Vanilla, Chocolate Chip filling and Vanila Butter-Cream frosting! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in France to start off our perfect marriage!

The Watson Family

DH: James Clancy Watson {18}

DW: Elizabeth Dinah Watson {18}

#33 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

My name is Henry Ellington Anderson and I am a 15 year old Freshman at Chicago High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Volleyball Team and so for the past semester I have been an active member. My ultimate goal is to become the Captain of the team.

Two months into the school year a girl named Tallulah Rosie Ward, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about her and I want to talk to her but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm on the Volleyball Team, she's a fellow Freshman and a member of thePhotography Club. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain she thinks I'm invisible but I decidde to ask her out in person with roses and a balloon. She said yes, it would seem she liked me as well but, thought I didn't like her!

Tallulah and I dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, I gave a speech since I was our Valedictorian and at the end of the speech I address Tallulah and say "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and so does Tallulah and she answers yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Pink and Beige and our cake is Vanilla, with Raspberry Cream filling and Chocolate frosting! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in England to start off our perfect marriage!

The Anderson Family

DH: Henry Ellington Anderson {18}

DW: Tallulah Rosie Anderson {18}

#34 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

My name is Thomas Quincy Holmes and I am a 14 year old Freshman at Miami High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Football Team and so for the past semester I have been an active member. My ultimate goal is to become the Captain of the team.

Two months into the school year a girl named Veronica Piper Bennett, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about her and I want to talk to her but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm on the Football Team, she's a fellow Freshman and a member of the Tennis Team. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain she thinks I'm invisible but I decidde to ask her out in person with roses and a balloon. She said yes, it would seem she liked me as well but, thought I didn't like her!

Veronica and I dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, I gave a speech since I was our Valedictorian and at the end of the speech I address Veronica and say "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and so does Veronica and she answers yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Pink and Beige and our cake is Vanilla, chocolate chip filling and vanila butter-cream frosting! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in Australia to start off our perfect marriage!

The Holmes Family

DH: Thomas Quincy Holmes {18}

DW: Veronica Piper Holmes {18}

#35 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

Cassian "Cass" Alannah Phillips [14]
San Antonio High School
Football team

Seth Barnaby Moore [14]
Tennis team

Asked to homecoming via text.

wedding colors: red & orange
wedding cake: carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
honeymoon: Australia

#36 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Hi, my name is Charlotte Dixie Thomas, but I prefer to go by Dixie. I am an eighteen year old senior at Savannah High School. I am currently the captain of our school's cheerleading squad, my ultimate goal for as long as I can remember!

Two months into your school year Vaughn Harley Lewis catches my eye and I can't stop thinking about him,
the only problem is that we two are in completely different social circles; him in the Savannah Drama Club, and me on the cheerleading squad. A few weeks pass by and I'm almost certain that he thinks I'm invisible, but to my surprise he asks me to homecoming over the morning announcements! It was so sweet, so I immediately ran to the front office to say, "Yes!" I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

The remainder of our senior year, we date. We win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, Vaughn gives a speech, at the end of the speech, he adressed me and said "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say that we're crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know our love is true and I say yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful pink and brown wedding. We have a delicious vanilla cake with chocolate chip filling and vanilla bean buttercream frosting. Afterwards, we have the most lovely honeymoon in Italy to start off our perfect marriage.

The Lewis Family

DW: Charlotte Dixie *Dixie* [19]

DH: Vaughn Harley [19]

#37 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Margaret Alannah "Maggie" [Moore] Reid ~ 18 ~ Graduate from Chicago High School, was in Drama Club

Seth Finian Reid ~ 18 ~ Graduate from Chicago High School, was on the football team, asked her to Homecoming by leaving a note in her locker.

Wedding colors: Red & Orange

Cake: Almond cake, with a vanilla almond filling and raspberry buttercream frosting

Honeymoon destination: England

#38 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

Hi, my name is Elizabeth Pearl Thompson, but I go by Beth. I am 16 years old and I am Sophomore at Savannah High school. I just joined at the Volleyball club.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt inlove with Tate Mateo Wilkins, who is in Photography club. Tate asked me to dance over the morning announcements.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wedding:
Wedding colors: Red & Black
Wedding cake: Chocolate cake, with strawberry cream filling and Chocolate frosting
Honeymoon: France
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth & Tate Wilkins (18)

#39 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

Taylor.

{20} Cole Finian & Elizabeth Audra {20}

*Cole asked Liz to homecoming by slipping a note in her locker*

~Cole proposed in his graduation speech~

*Cole & Liz were married two years later on August 24, 2013*

~their wedding was black and white, their cake was vanilla with raspberry filling~

*they honeymooned in France for two weeks*

#40 Haileybirdnamer

Haileybirdnamer

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:FIRST Robotics, Starbucks' Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers, and names

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

Caroline Macy Fisher
Maui High School
Junior-17
Drama Club

Ash Mateo Phillips
Maui High School
Junior-17
Football Player
Chalk picture on driveway

Black and White
Vanilla, chocolate chip filling, vanilla butter-cream icing