#21 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Dearest Evelyn,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Stella, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

Now, to update you on the family:

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Walter, me and our darling baby, Stella, who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Kalyana Patil

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Priscilla and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Mildred Ivy, called Millie right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Priscilla closure from the loss of baby Allegra in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Georgia Howard

The Howard Family
Walter Emmauel & Georgia Flynn (b. 1850 & 1864)
Stella Evangeline (b. 1898)

Georgiana Iris Wilkinson (b. 1880)
DH – Orson Crosby Wilkinson (b. 1873)

DD – Clara Iris Wilkinson (b. 1904)
DS - Orson Crosby Wilkinson Jr (b. 1906)

Beulah Grace Washington (b. 1881)
DH – Andrew Thomas Washington (b. 1882)

DD – Emmeline Georgina Washington (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – Henry Thomas Washington, William Jasper Washington, & Robert Arthur Washington (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

Walter Emmanuel Howard Jr (b. 1883)
DW – Annalie Monroe Howard (b. 1893)

Elliot Graham Howard (b. 1886)

DW – Rachel Elodie Harper Howard (b. 1886)
DD – Rachel Elodie Howard (b. 1908)

Priscilla Claire Sommers (b. 1886)
DH – Aubrey Wyatt Sommers (b. 1883)

DD – Allegra Sage Sommers (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Mildred Ivy Sommers "Millie" (b. 1908)

Samuel Flynn Howard (b. 1890)

DF – Kalyana Patril (b. 1892)

Next stop - Fall, 1910!

#22 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

It’s been a long (but wonderful) ten years since you left the US for the exotic locales of India, South America, China & the Middle East. And what did you do once you returned home two years ago? Why, publish your experiences, of course!

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Delilah Juliet King.

Dearest Clarissa,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Arabella, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Michael, me and our darling baby, Arabella who is now almost 12. Even Samuel is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Amala Jain King.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Priscilla and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Irma Violet Everhart, called Lettie, right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Priscilla closure from the loss of baby Constance in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Delilah King

The King Family
DH: Michael Oliver & DW: Delilah Juliet (b. 1850 & 1864)
Eve Arabella (b. 1898)

DD1: Delila Rose Parish (nee King) (b. 1880)

DH – Calvin Maddox Parrish (b. 1873)

DD – Louisa Rose Parrish (b. 1904)
DS - Calvin Maddox Parrish (b. 1906)

DD2 Mehitable Jane England (nee King) (b. 1881)

DH – Henry Jasper England (b. 1882)

DD – Cecily Delyla England(b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – James Nicholas England, Henry Jasper England & Paul Thomas England (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

DS1 Michael Oliver King (b. 1883)

DW – Annalie Monroe King (b. 1893)

DS2 Patrick Solomon King (b. 1886)

DW – Cordelia Rosalind King (nee Sailor ) (b. 1886)
DD – Cordelia Rosalind King(b. 1908)

DD3 Priscilla Sara Everhart (nee King) (b. 1886)

DH – Aubrey Theo Everhart (b. 1883)

DD – Constance Olive Everhart (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Irma Violet Everhart (b. 1908)

DS3 Samuel Neil King (b. 1890)

DF – Amala Jain King (b. 1892)

#23 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

#24 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

It’s been a long (but wonderful) ten years since you left the US for the exotic locales of India, South America, China & the Middle East. And what did you do once you returned home two years ago? Why, publish your experiences, of course!

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Natalia Timothy Beck.

Dearest Lena

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Mary, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Arthur, me and our darling baby, Mary who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Gita Bandyopadhyay Beck.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Ameliaand her husband welcomed a daughter they named Griselda Willow called “Ella” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Amelia closure from the loss of baby Julia in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Natalia

The Beck Family
DH & DW
Arthur Zachary & Natalia Tomithy (b. 1850 & 1864)
DD4 Mary Viviette (b. 1898)

DD1 Natalie Rose(b. 1880)
DH – Casper Tillman Bullock (b. 1873)
DD – Lillian Rose (b. 1904)
DS – Caspar Tillman (b. 1906)

DD2 Shirley Louisa (b. 1881)
DH – George Leopold Rome (b. 1882)
DD – Cordelia Talie (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – William Edgar, James Edmund, George Frederick
  • George Frederick passed at birth

DS1 Arthur Zachary (b. 1883)
DW – Ana Stanley (b. 1893)

DS2 Louis Walt (b. 1886)

DW – Lucilla Rosalind Poet (b. 1886)
DD – Lucilla Rosalind (b. 1908)

DD3 Amelia Marie (b. 1886)
DH – Tracy Jonah Purnell (b. 1883)
  • occupation bricklayer
DD – Julia Jessamyn (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Griselda Willow (b. 1908)

DS3 Alexander Timothy (b. 1890)

DF – Gita Bandyopadhyay (b. 1892)

#25 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

#26 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

It's been a long (but wonderful) ten years since you left the US for the exotic locales of India, South America, China & The Middle East. And what did you do once you returned home two years ago? Why, publish your experiences, of course!

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals -- leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you've kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide, you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend, Eliza Cook.

Dearest Mary,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then -- your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Eve, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you'll stay with us; it's been so long since we've had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention, but they sure don't beat talking face to face!

As you know, things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it's just Martin, me and our darling baby, Eve who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now, with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman's daughter? She's going to be my newest daughter -- Amita Nagarkar Cook.

And of course, I must mention my newest grandchild! Alice and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Joyce Rain, called "Joy" right after Christmas. She's adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I'm sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Alice closure from the loss of baby Lucy in '04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Eliza

The Cook Family
Martin Arthur & Eliza Owen (b. 1850 & 1864)
Eve Clarissa (b. 1898)

Elizabeth Rose (b. 1880)

DH -- Rupert Faulkner Blackwell (b. 1873)
  • Lawyer
DD -- Charlotte Rose (b. 1904)
DS -- Rupert Faulkner, Jr. (1906)

Shirley Faith (b. 1881)

DH -- Peter William Irish (b. 1882)
  • Entrepeneur
DD -- Mirabel Bethany (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS -- Charles Geoffrey/Albert Lionel (died at birth)/Henry Philip (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907; b. 1907)

Martin Arthur, Jr. (b. 1883)
  • School Principal
DW -- Anette Sinclair (b. 1893)

Edmund Clarence (b. 1886)
  • Grocer
DW -- Nancy Caroline Abbott (b. 1886)
DD -- Nancy Caroline (b. 1908)

Alice Jane (b. 1886)

DH -- Robin Garrett Sommers (b. 1883)
  • Bricklayer
DD -- Lucy Brook (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD -- Joyce Rain (b. 1908)