• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RebelItUp

RebelItUp

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

My character is a nija like superhero who was grown in a testtube and trained at a lab to do one thing... Protect the world from destruction. She is mostly human, but was originally injected with feline DNA. Giving her cat like reflects, quick and quiet movements, and keen hearing and sight. However, a firefly accidently wondered into the expeiriment, giving her the option to glow any color at will, also adding a little heat to her anger. I need her real name, and her pen name, figured out.

#2 RebelItUp

RebelItUp

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

My character is a nija like superhero who was grown in a testtube and trained at a lab to do one thing... Protect the world from destruction. She is mostly human, but was originally injected with feline DNA. Giving her cat like reflects, quick and quiet movements, and keen hearing and sight. However, a firefly accidently wondered into the expeiriment, giving her the option to glow any color at will, also adding a little heat to her anger. I need her real name, and her pen name, figured out.

Unhuman speed, strength, and agility were also increased.

#3 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

Faline could be good for one of her names.

#4 Kiyeranne

Kiyeranne

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Thesauruses, the rain. Making up new words. The word phantasmagorical. Rose petals. The sound of a baby laughing. When someone smiles at you and the whole world stops for a second. Talking to Jelly Bean. Life in general. Nutella. Chocolate. Galaxy chocolate to be specific. Due date August 2nd, 2014

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Felicity/Felissa is close to Feline.

Also it might be quite obvious, but Caterina/Catherine, then you could nickname her Cat

Kinsleigh nn Kit?

Personally, I would call her Kinsleigh Leona Falin, (Falin is close to Feline, and Leona means lion. Lions are cats, right?) and have her nickname be Kit.
Kit Falin is quite close to Cat Feline, no?

And her pen name should be Kat Ariel. Kat is Cat. Ariel means Lion of God.

Do you like?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super hero, Female, Names, Writing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users