• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AshleyJacksonLuvsYou

AshleyJacksonLuvsYou

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

So, my story is called Forever, which is book one in the Forever Trilogy. I need a few names to choose for my main character. Below are some details.

Forever is a book about a race of vampire hunters who dedicate their lives to protecting humans from Night Children, otherwise known as vampires or 'Nota' by the Hunters Guild, meaning 'undead' in Latin. When a Hunter takes the initial step into the Guild, they are forced to cut off all ties to the human world and accept that they will spend the rest of their days fighting the Nota. They also must be willing to accept immortalitywhich is reached when a Hunter consumes vampire bloodand are not allowed to fall in love. The main character breaks just about all of the Guild's rules when she meets a human boy who reminds her of a 'suitor' she had had back when she was still mortal. That's about all I can say without spoiling things.

Name: N/A
Origin: Sicily, Italy
Hair Color: Caramel
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Personality: She's a bit of a loner except when it comes to her best friend Saoirse and a few of the other Hunters. She's sarcastic and funny. When it comes to rules, she's usually the one who sticks to them and never breaks them (okay, maybe she broke some once or twice). She's loud and outgoing in her little group of friends, but quiet when it comes to things like council meeting or training sessions. It's impossible not to like her, but only because of her charming smile, enticing words, and eyes that had clearly seen so much, but were still youthful. She's always playing hard-to-get with a few of the Hunter boys in her class, but she's never had feelings for any of them. They were just a game.

Hope that helps!

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:27 AM

Sienna

Senna

Flannery

Troian (prn Troy-in)

Farrah

Pepper

Lark

Elsie

Clara

Julietta

Indie

#3 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Since you made her Italian, I think her name should be traditionally Italian, with a modern twist/nickname to make her fit in with today's names.

If I think back into my ancestry (southern Italian here  ;) ), some names that were used back then were:

Annita (NN: "Annie")

Caterina (NN: "Cathy")

Elena (although it would be too close to the Vampire Diaries, I fear)

Epifania (NN: "Fanny")

Ermelinda  (NN: "Mellie")

Fiammetta

Filomena

Giovanna (NN: "Jo")

Grazia (means grace)

Maria 

Melina
Teresa (NN: "Essie")

Hope these could help  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users