jckgirl

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Names!

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:15 AM

"Aw! You must be so proud!"
Think: India Louise is so unique! I like it!

This is my daughter, Brigid Kathleen {2} and my son Noah Atticus {1}. Number three is due in 6 months.

#482 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

say: Good luck on your driver test!
think: Even though its not my style i like the name.

// This is my son, Arlo Sebastian, we are going to go meet his best friend, Theodore "Theo" Wyatt, at the movie theaters to watch Jurassic World.//

#483 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:14 PM

"Sounds like a fun day for all."

Think: I love Theodore "Theo" and Arlo Sebastian (Wyatt is just not for me), but Theo are Arlo are too stylistically different for brothers for my taste.

// This here is the boy I nanny for, Stellan Avery John {5}. His baby brother, Titus Edward Blair, is just a few hours old! //

#484 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:28 AM

Say: Hi Stellan, are you excited about your new brother?

Think: Stellan Avery John is super handsome, and I like Edward Blair but Titus is not for me. Stellan and Titus do make a pretty cool sibset though.

These are my twin girls Tansy Matilda and Twila Josephine {4}. We're on our way to a birthday party, and the girls are very excited.

#485 jckgirl

jckgirl

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:24 AM

Say: Have fun girls!
Think: What unusual names. I like them.

This is my daughter Brigid Kathleen {2} and my son Noah Atticus {1}. I'm due with Number 3 in a few weeks.

#486 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

say: Are you guys excited for your new sibling?

Thinkç Love Noah Atticus but Brigid looks too rigid and Kathleen is too outdated for my taste. But they make a good sibset.

// This is my two daughters, Halle Mckenzie and Reese Abigail, and we are headed to their older sister's, Brooke Josephine, graduation.//

#487 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

Say: Congratulations Brooke!

Think: Halle and Mckenzie are cute, but I don't like them together. Reese isn't for me, but I like it with Abigail. I love Brooke Josephine!

This is my daughter Audrey Sabrina. We are headed to pick up her twin brothers, Lucas Caden and Brandon Marcus, from the airport. They are coming home from college on Christmas break.

#488 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:39 PM

say:I wish you a merry christmas!
think: there is no flow in the names except for Lucas Caden. I like Audrey and Lucaa as siblings but not Brandon.

// My sons, Seamus Jude and Brogan Elliot, are on our way to pick up their little sister, Finley Grace, from daycare. //

#489 jckgirl

jckgirl

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:49 AM

Say: I'm sure she had a great day today.
Think: Seamus Jude and Finley Grace are cute, and an okay sibset but I don't really like Brogan Elliot.

This is my daughter Charlotte Mae and my son Caleb Theodore. We're going to their cousin Alexander "Alex" James's baptism.

#490 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:13 AM

Say: Oh! How sweet! You must be so excited.

Think: LOVE Caleb Theodore. The other names are quite respectable but a little bland for my taste.

I'm taking my kids, Calla Vivienne (7) and Nicholas Dean (9), to the ice cream parlor to celebrate their straight A's last year. We've had such a hectic summer. They just got back from summer camp with their cousin Harrison Oliver (9).

#491 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:07 AM

Say: Congrats on straight As you guys, I hope your ice cream treat is delicious! Did you have fun at camp?

Think: Calla Vivienne is pretty, and I don't mind Harrison Oliver, but Nicholas Dean is not for me. I'm not a fan of the sibset either.

These are my oldest children, Ivy Matilda {10} and Eli Nathaniel {8}. My husband has taken Asa Benedict {4} and Rio Sebastian {2} to the park today so that I can take Ivy and Eli to the pool. They love all the water slides they have there.

#492 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:23 AM

"Wow! I was always too scared to go down the slides, you must be very brave."

I love the 3-letter name theme. I absolutely adore Eli Nathaniel. The rest of the names aren't for me, but they all have a very nice flow to them. They all seem to be different stylistically. I get a very vintage feel from Ivy's name, a trendy feel from Eli's, a really religious one from Asa's, and Rio's is very exotic. I dunno though.

:: This is my daughter, October Sydney. Tobi and I were just on our way to lunch, and then to the book store. :: 

#493 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:21 AM

Say: Fun! What kind of books do you like, Tobi?

Think: October Sydney is interesting. I wouldn't use October myself, but Tobi is cute, and makes her name seem less wordy. Sydney is nice but not one of my favorites, but since it's a little more common it balances out October nicely. 

This is my daughter, Evelina Claire {6}. Evie and I are out getting a gift for her grandma's birthday. My sons, William Jack "Will" {4} and Thomas Gray {8 mos.} are home with my husband.

#494 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:30 AM

Say: What are you going to buy her Evie?
Think: Evelina Claire is quite pretty! I completely adore William Jack and Thomas Gray though, so handsome!

---

These are my daughters Lyla Katherine (6) and Viola Elizabeth (4). We're on our way to watch their papa perform with his band!

#495 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:19 PM

TᕼIᑎK: Love ĸaтнerιne & Elιzвeтн. Donт lιĸe Vιola & Lyla.

ᔕᗩY: yoυr granddad ѕoυnd ғυn! нave ғυn!

ᗰEET ᗰY TᗯIᑎ GIᖇᒪᔕ, Gaвrιelle Vιcтorιa Paιge & Rowan Leyla Grace. TᕼEY'ᖇE Oᖴᖴ TO TᕼEIᖇ ᖴIᖇᔕT ᑕᕼEEᖇᒪEᗩᗪIᑎG ᑕOᗰᑭETITIOᑎ

#496 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:09 AM

Say: Do your best and have fun girls!
Think: I like Victoria and Rowan Grace, the others are nms.

---

This is my son Rainer Leo (2). We're expecting his baby sister to be born any day now, and are planning on calling her Eloise Faye.

#497 PinkTumbleweed85

PinkTumbleweed85

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names (of course!), Writing, Art, Reading, Traveling, Playing Games, Spending Time With Family and Friends, and so much more!

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:46 PM

Say: Hi there Rainer (Ray-Ner), did I say that right? Are you excited to be a big brother?
Think: I love how Rainer looks, but not certain how it's pronounced. Leo is a sweet middle name to pair with the stronger name of Rainer. Eloise Faye is gorgeous, and it reminds me of Eloise at the Plaza! I hope she isn't as mischievous though...

Nice to meet you! This is my daughter Maya Flor, she just turned six yesterday. And those two little boys boys on the playground are my four year old twins, Lorenzo Jonathan who goes by Enzo, and Eric Sebastian. Eric's the one with chocolate all over his face and Enzo's the one playing with the snails.

#498 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

Say: Hi Maya! Did you have a good birthday?

Think: I like Maya, Enzo, and Eric Sebastian, the others are not for me. Maya, Enzo, and Eric is a cool sibset!

---

I'd like you to meet my godchildren Lilly Catherine (5) and Tobias James (2). I'm looking after them for the day!

#499 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:52 AM

Say: Fun! What sort of fun stuff do you have planned?

Think: Both names are great! Lilly Catherine is pretty and has a really great sound/flow, though I slightly prefer spellings Lily and Katherine--although the spellings you use give this combo a softer feeling that I really like. Tobias James is super handsome.

These are my daughters, Faye Genevieve {6} and Nora Camille {2}. We're on our way to dinner with my sister-in-law's family, and they're going to get to see their new cousin Logan Isaac {3 wks} for the first time!

#500 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:10 PM

Say: Thats wonderful! Are you guys excited to meet your new cousin?

think: The girl names make an adorable sibset. I really like thw name Nora Camille but not a huge fan of Genevieve. Logan Isaac is handsome.

NEXT

This is my son, Wren Abraham and his younger sister, Aria Magdelene, and we are in our way to pick yp their father from the airport. He has been gone for two weeks on a business trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users