I know what to name her, but my other kids don't like it

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Desperate!_*

Guest_Desperate!_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:12 AM

So. I'm expecting a baby boy in two weeks, and I had picked out the name: Christopher Luke.
However, my other kids were disappointed with the name. My eldest, Olivia, had wanted to name him Alexander (which I had considered for a long time), and my other daughters (Ness, Sarah, and Tricia) had names picked out.
Now, I don't know what to do because I don't want them to be upset, and I don't want this to have a negative impact on their relationship with their soon-to-be-born brother.
Any advice?

#2 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

maybe do 2 middles so it's included?

Christopher Luke Alexander? 

#3 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

Sit down and have a talk with them. Throw around some names they want to use and names you really love. Tell them if they can all compromise on a few names you will take them into consideration for Middle or second middle.

#4 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

Christopher Luke is a great name. If you love it, you should go with your gut. Ultimately, it's your son, and therefore your choice, and your other children will get used to the name. I'm sure once they meet their little brother they'll forget about the name dispute soon enough!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users