I'm going to give the names of a couple. I'll give some preferences that the couple have and you'll decide based on such! Preferences will include things like how many children each partner would like and naming ideals.
The Briggs Family
Matthew Cameron and Noelle Elizabeth (maiden name Baxter)
- Matt and Noelle would both prefer to have two or three children.
- Matt has his heart set on naming a daughter Eden, after a favorite game of his.
- Noelle would love to honor a family member in her childrens names, whether it be her mother
Constance Michelle, her father Zaire Trevin, her sister Lily Skye, or her brother Jacob Ignatius.
- Matt tends to lean towards names that link to video games he enjoys.
The Hodges Family
Mason Allen and Zoe Claire (maiden name Huffman)
- Mason loves the idea of a large family.
- Zoe leans more towards a smaller family but may compromise, depending on whether
she conceives twins (which run in her family)
- Mason would like to honor him and Zoe through their childrens names but Zoe insists
their first names be non honoring.
- Zoe tends to like names that have a lot of vowels.
The Gates-Proctor Family
Ethan Jay and Dylan Alexander
- Ethan and Dylan will be using a surrigote, which is pricey, therefor want few children.
- They prefer names that translate well into another language (your choice).
- They both are very into (your choice on the type of) movies and wouldn't mind names inspired by them.
- They definitely want to avoid names that are already used in their immediate families, including: their mothers
Lisa Marie and Hannah Joyce; their fathers Adrian John and Daniel Martin; their sisters Jenny Cate, Kelsie Faith,
and Natalie Marina; and a brother Bretton Felix.
The Kerr Family
Rory Aiden and Gemma Charlotte (maiden name Murphy)
- Rory and Gemma will "go with the flow" on how many children feel right. (so any number you chose)
- Gemma would love to use her maiden name in one of their childrens names. Rory doesn't love it but
*might* give in.
- Rory would love to honor his Irish heritage while Gemma would love an English name. They are both
fairly opened to compromise here.
- It's very important to them that the names they chose sound good with their surname, Kerr. (Tricky!)
The Ritter Family
Emerson Reese and Brooklyn Anne (maiden name Harrington)
- Emerson and Brooklyn are opened to however many kids feels right in the moment.
- They both are a fan of unisex names.
- Brooklyn prefers names with no nicknames while Emerson sort of prefers them. They
are having difficulty with this compromise.
The Dodson Family
Cooper Samuel and Juliet Aida (maiden name Grey)
- Cooper and Jet would love a medium sized family.
- Jet loves names with unexpected/ unconventional nicknames.
- While they don't have to be unusual, the names do need to have a potential nickname.
The Nichols Family
Ava Louise and Catherine Martha (maiden name Hawkins)
- Ava and Cate would love to have a lot of children.
- They like the idea of multiple middle names but it isn't required.
- They like the idea of a theme, whether it be subtle or obvious.