• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mandagurl767

mandagurl767

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

I need some help coming up with some names for my baby girl due in November. My fiancée is kinda hard to please. I really liked the name Ainsley, spelled Aynslee, but he's not havin it. he hasn't really gave me any ideas as to what kind of names he is looking for, so I need some advice. I would like a unique name that is not heard all the time everywhere. I like Harper but that seems to be becoming an upcoming trend. I just don't want her to walk into school and have 3 or 4 kids with the same name in her class. Please help me!

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

"Kre8yve" spellings like Aynslee in my opinion take away from the attravtiveness of a name. I love Ainsley, though! It's my soon-to-be-born neice's name due this december.

Maybe try:
Audra
Flora
Helena
Marley
Keeley
Avery
Jordan
Dawson
Peyton
Tatum

#3 Cupcakes&Unicorns

Cupcakes&Unicorns

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

I'm sorry to hear your significant other isn't much help in the name department. Mine is just about the same, doesn't like anything and doesn't have much to suggest! haha, men can be so difficult sometimes.

As for your name, I don't mind Ainsley, but I am not a fan of the spelling Aynslee, but spelling is all a matter of personal preference. I just don't suggest "creative" spellings, to make a name different... I think you'll find it only makes things more difficult down the road.

As for some suggestions,

What about:

Karsen
Daria
Anya
Vera
Paisley
Aurora
Marley
Rain
Quinn

0 user(s) are reading this topic