• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Weebee76

Weebee76

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:55 AM

The hubby and I will be welcoming a new daughter in March. We have a daughter Isabella Hunter and a son Zachary Noah. As you can see "Ellie" is our favorite for a first name but we are still open to any name at this time. I would like to poll your favorites and/or ideas below is our list:

Ellie Rian Pribisco
Ellie phoenix Pribisco
Ellie Jane Pribisco
Ellie Rowan Pribisco
Ellie Rayan Pribisco  (irish meaning: blossom)
Ellie Rei Pribisco  (irish meaning: darling)
Ellie Rylan Pribisco  (irish meaning: from the fields of rye)
Ellie Paige Pribisco
Rhea Emma Pribisco
Abigail Riya pribisco
Macy Harmony Pribisco

#2 maisieblue17

maisieblue17

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Writing, dance, and names!

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

I'll give you some thoughts on each

Ellie Rian Pribisco- Not a fan of this spelling. I think if you're gonna use a boys name, just spell it as it is. Ellie Ryan is very pretty!
Ellie phoenix Pribisco- Phoenix would make such a cute middle name!
Ellie Jane Pribisco- Kinda plain. Ellie is quite common so Jane doesn't add anything special to it
Ellie Rowan Pribisco- I like Rowan but the combo doesn't flow very well
Ellie Rayan Pribisco  (irish meaning: blossom)- Not a fan. It just looks like a misspelling of Ryan. You have prettier names on the list!
Ellie Rei Pribisco  (irish meaning: darling)- Since Rae is such a common middle and Ellie is a common first, this name doesn't have a "wow" factor
Ellie Rylan Pribisco  (irish meaning: from the fields of rye)- Too many Ls for me.
Ellie Paige Pribisco- I don't like Paige as a middle, I think it's overused. Plus this doesn't sound very good with your last name.
Rhea Emma Pribisco- LOVE Rhea! I'm considering it as a nickname. However, it doesn't flow with Emma. Maybe Rhea Ellie or Rhea Phoenix?
Abigail Riya pribisco - How are you saying Riya? Does it rhyme with Mia or Maya? I hear Abigail way too often, it's kinda boring.

Macy Harmony Pribisco- I don't really like Macy as it is, but especially not with your older kids. Isabella and Zachary are classics, Macy is very trendy.

Overall, my favorites are Ellie Ryan (only this spelling though), Ellie Phoenix, Rhea Phoenix, and Rhea Ellie.

#3 Weebee76

Weebee76

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:38 PM

I absolutely love your advice and I agree with you on the Ryan! We actually discussed this prior to your reply and we also decided to sway from the Irish spellings and use the classic spelling. I was a stickler with her older siblings and their names being spelled the traditional way! Everyone suggested I spell Isabella'so name with "Z's" and Zachary's name with a "K". I am not a big fan of spelling changes. Thank you so much for the advice and helping me reaffirm what we were thinking. I believe her name will be Ellie Ryan... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users