5 replies to this topic

#1 taylor4

taylor4

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:03 PM

I am writing a fan fiction story about the television show The Vampire Diaries. In my story Damon and Stefan Salvatore have a 16 year old sister who was born in 1860. She is vampire so she is still 16 in 2009 which is the time in which my story takes place. So I need a name for her that is from the era she was born but is not too out of place for a 16 year old in 2009. Thank you in advance and please don`t suggest name that have been in the show for other main characters such as Catherine, Vicki, Ana, Bonnie, Caroline, Rebekah.

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 30 July 2016 - 07:06 AM

Emma, Sarah, Alice, Elizabeth, Margaret, Martha

#3 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 30 July 2016 - 07:28 AM

Okay so.... some names that go well with Damon & Stefan and obviously the surname Salvatore!

Ellen, Alice, Harriet, Clara ,Frances,Lucy, Isabella, Florence, Matilda, Laura, Rachel, Sophia, Lydia, Ruth, Selina, Betsy, Amy, Henrietta, Rosa, Grace, Helen, Bridget, Phoebe, Rosina, Nancy, Priscilla, Lavinia, Rosanna, Jemina,  Constance, Beatrice, Augusta, Thirza, Letitia, Emmeline, Naomi, Mabel, Olive, Marianne, Prudence, Josephine, Winifred, Clarissa, Polly, Evelyn, Millicent, Arabella,  Leonora, Cordelia,  Gwen, Cecily, Lucretia.

My fave ones are starred..

Ellen Salvatore** - Ellen could be a nick name for Eleanor...

Alice 'Ali' Salvator

Lucy Salvatore

Matilda ' Tilly' Salvatore

Grace Salvatore** Short and sweet but really nice.

Constance 'Connie or Cece' Salvatore - Might be a little much with the nick name with regards to bonnie character also hence the nickname cece.**

Beatrice 'Tris/ Trixie' Salvatore

Prudence 'Prue' Salvatore** Like this too! nice but also sort!

Josephine 'Zephie'  Salvatore** love the possible nicknames for josephine x

Millicent 'Millie' Salvatore 

Leonora Savatore

Cecily Salvatore **

Lydia Salvatore

Also possibly middle names too.. 

Cecily Ruth

Prudence Rose

Josephine Clara

#4 clarygray

clarygray

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:15 AM

Anna
Margo
Beatrice nn Bea
Rebecca nn Becca
Claire

I Hope this helps!

#5 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:35 PM

Clarissa (Clare)

Cordelia (Lia)

Lila (pronounced Lie-luh)

#6 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:23 PM

Ive never watched the show so I dont know much about the caracters back stories...were they american? Their names make me think otherwise.

The first name I thought of with Salvator would be something with a bit of Spanish/Italian feel. What about Bianca?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users