• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Please answer the following ten questions as fully as possible and then I will give you your Secret Name!

1. What is your hair naturally like? (e.g. Golden blonde and wavy.)

2. What colour eyes do you have? (e.g. Midnight Blue.)

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? (e.g. I dye my hair magenta and have a nose piercing so that I can stand out from the crowd!)

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? (e.g. Tall, athletic and Melanesian.)

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? (e.g. Zany, compassionate, creative, gregarious, and sweet!)

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? (e.g. Sunflowers because they are so golden and joyful and they follow the sun in the same way that I try to follow God's way!)

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (if you are a female please choose one of the female names and if you are a male please choose one of the male names.)? (e.g. I like Beatrice because it is classic but not common.)

FEMALE NAMES: Flavia, Beatrice, Marigold, Eadlin, London, Martha, Jazlynne, Lily, Cameron, Kenzie.

MALE NAMES: Darian, Jonathan, River, Rhiordan, Bristol, Dashiell, Justice, Spencer, Noah, Zymnel.

8. What is your favourite way to relax? (e.g. Canoeing with my family!)

9. What type of music do you love? (e.g. Classical and old style Jazz.)

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? (e.g. Visiting a different country with my family every year and truly exploring this incredible world we live in!)

Have fun and please let me know what you think of your Secret Name! ;-)

#2 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

1. What is your hair naturally like?
medium blonde and really thick, kinda wavy

2. What colour eyes do you have?
dark blue

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why?
I get my hair highlighted because I cant give up on being light blonde.

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance?
Curvy, Pale, muscular

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality?
Honest, Funny, Sarcastic, Shy,

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why?
Tulips. I find them the prettiest.

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why

I like Lily because its classic wiithout sounding too old fashioned.

FEMALE NAMES: Flavia, Beatrice, Marigold, Eadlin, London, Martha, Jazlynne, Lily, Cameron, Kenzie.

MALE NAMES: Darian, Jonathan, River, Rhiordan, Bristol, Dashiell, Justice, Spencer, Noah, Zymnel.

8. What is your favourite way to relax?
Watching movies/TV with my roomate our family.

9. What type of music do you love?
Country!

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality?
I've always wanted to visit England.

#3 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

1. Medium brown hair, sorta wavy at the ends and not that thick

2. Dark brown almost black

3. Nothing other then get side bangs

4. Tall, Curvy and Long Hair (lol idk)

5. Funny, Kind and Intelligent

6. Lilac flowers because I love their colour

7. Beatrice because it's a classic, but really cute and has a nice nickname. (Bea)

8. Watch tv with my family or hang out with my friends (or go on BNG lol)

9. Anything really; country, pop, rock, alternative...

10. Be able to teleport lol

#4 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

~Light blond and straight~

~Azurey-oceany blue~

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? (e.g. I dye my hair magenta and have a nose piercing so that I can stand out from the crowd!)
~I have a bellybutton piercing and a few tattoos on my feet and back. Mostly to rebel against my parents (I was 18 and dumb) and my next tattoo will be my daughters' names~

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? (e.g. Tall, athletic and Melanesian.)
~Irish, tanned skin, and curvy~

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? (e.g. Zany, compassionate, creative, gregarious, and sweet!)
~Loyal, funny, and creative~

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? (e.g. Sunflowers because they are so golden and joyful and they follow the sun in the same way that I try to follow God's way!)
~Roses, because I'm romantic and I love the idea if thorns on something so beautiful~

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (if you are a female please choose one of the female names and if you are a male please choose one of the male names.)? (e.g. I like Beatrice because it is classic but not common.)
~I like Kenzie because its new-age and yupster, and I guess I love the name McKenzie too~

~reading and listening to music~

~Heavy metal and Pop~

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? (e.g. Visiting a different country with my family every year and truly exploring this incredible world we live in!)
~I would love to meet all of my idols and people I look up to~

#5 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

reddish-brown and curly

brown

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why?

nope, nothing altered.

Short, freckly, Irish

creative, smart, kind

I like lilies because they grow in water unlike lots of flowers and they're pretty

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why?
I like Lily because it is nature-related (and because of the answer to the question above ;)) and I think it's a generally nice, cute name that ages well.

reading, watching Netflix, listening to music, or playing guitar

lots of different kinds; indie and some pop and country along with classic rock and other various stuff

Just to grow up to be happy and meet a nice guy and live a good life with my family (including some kiddos ^_^)

#6 12jigsaw12

12jigsaw12

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

This is a pretty awesome name game! Excited!

1. What is your hair naturally like? Thick-ish, wavy, mix between blonde and brunette, but slightly reddish. Quite long at the moment.

2. What colour eyes do you have? Brown/Hazel

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? I haven't done anything, including piercing my ears. I'm not sure why I haven't done anything, maybe it's because lots of the unnatural changes other people make on themselves can turn out looking really bad, and it puts me off. Or I just don't like the idea of changing something semi-permanently and then not being able to change it back. I also like the natural look. :)

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? I don't know! I am of average height and build. When I'm not smiling, I look older than my age, but when I do smile, I look 5 years old. I can come across as friendly looking.

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? warm, witty, sometimes distant, adventurous

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? Forget-me-nots. They are so small and sweet and understated.

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why? Sorry, but I don't really like any of the names. Although if I was a boy I'd choose Jonathan. But the best girl's name would have to be Beatrice. It sounds fresh.

8. What is your favourite way to relax? To play board games at the beach with my cousins.

9. What type of music do you love? Classical, pop, country, a little rock, some jazz, 50's music -anything!

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? To travel the world in a hot air balloon. Lol.

#7 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

All you ladies sound so wonderful and interesting that I really hope I don't disappoint any of you!

Please note that I will only include the meaning/origin/pronunciation if it is relevant to why I chose the names. If you want an explanation of anything please ask! :-)

Well here goes...

#8 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

medium blonde and really thick, kinda wavy

dark blue

I get my hair highlighted because I cant give up on being light blonde.

Curvy, Pale, muscular

Honest, Funny, Sarcastic, Shy,

Tulips. I find them the prettiest.

I like Lily because its classic wiithout sounding too old fashioned.

Watching movies/TV with my roomate our family.

Country!

I've always wanted to visit England.

Your Secret Name is Mia Charlotte! :-)
  • ElizabethRuth likes this

#9 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

1. Medium brown hair, sorta wavy at the ends and not that thick

2. Dark brown almost black

3. Nothing other then get side bangs

4. Tall, Curvy and Long Hair (lol idk)

5. Funny, Kind and Intelligent

6. Lilac flowers because I love their colour

7. Beatrice because it's a classic, but really cute and has a nice nickname. (Bea)

8. Watch tv with my family or hang out with my friends (or go on BNG lol)

9. Anything really; country, pop, rock, alternative...

10. Be able to teleport lol

Your Secret Name is Lila Celeste! :-)

Lila is pronounced Lee-lah. In German it means "purple" and in French it means "lilac"! Celeste comes from a Latin word which means "heavenly"!
  • Cascadia likes this

#10 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

Light blonde and straight

Light Blue with Grey/Silver specks

No.

Tall, Athletic, Fair Skin

Compassionate, productive, funny, easy-going, and a leader

I don't like flowers. Just a personal thing.

Marigold - uncommon, yet not unheard of. It has such a cute feel to it, it seems romantic, and Disney Princess-esque

Traveling

Alternative

One day adopt a child

#11 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

~Light blond and straight~

~Azurey-oceany blue~

~I have a bellybutton piercing and a few tattoos on my feet and back. Mostly to rebel against my parents (I was 18 and dumb) and my next tattoo will be my daughters' names~

~Irish, tanned skin, and curvy~

~Loyal, funny, and creative~

~Roses, because I'm romantic and I love the idea if thorns on something so beautiful~

~I like Kenzie because its new-age and yupster, and I guess I love the name McKenzie too~

~reading and listening to music~

~Heavy metal and Pop~

~I would love to meet all of my idols and people I look up to~

Your Secret Name is Kindle Briar! :-)

Kindle is an English word which means "bring warmth to" or "set a fire burning"! Briar comes from the name Briar Rose which is the Secret Name of Princess Aurora in "The Sleeping Beauty"!

#12 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

reddish-brown and curly

brown

nope, nothing altered.

Short, freckly, Irish

creative, smart, kind

I like lilies because they grow in water unlike lots of flowers and they're pretty

I like Lily because it is nature-related (and because of the answer to the question above ;)) and I think it's a generally nice, cute name that ages well.

reading, watching Netflix, listening to music, or playing guitar

lots of different kinds; indie and some pop and country along with classic rock and other various stuff

Just to grow up to be happy and meet a nice guy and live a good life with my family (including some kiddos ^_^)

Your Secret Name is Mahogany Lily! :-)

Mahogany is a reddish-brown timber!

#13 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

This is a pretty awesome name game! Excited!

1. What is your hair naturally like? Thick-ish, wavy, mix between blonde and brunette, but slightly reddish. Quite long at the moment.

2. What colour eyes do you have? Brown/Hazel

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? I haven't done anything, including piercing my ears. I'm not sure why I haven't done anything, maybe it's because lots of the unnatural changes other people make on themselves can turn out looking really bad, and it puts me off. Or I just don't like the idea of changing something semi-permanently and then not being able to change it back. I also like the natural look. :)

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? I don't know! I am of average height and build. When I'm not smiling, I look older than my age, but when I do smile, I look 5 years old. I can come across as friendly looking.

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? warm, witty, sometimes distant, adventurous

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? Forget-me-nots. They are so small and sweet and understated.

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why? Sorry, but I don't really like any of the names. Although if I was a boy I'd choose Jonathan. But the best girl's name would have to be Beatrice. It sounds fresh.

8. What is your favourite way to relax? To play board games at the beach with my cousins.

9. What type of music do you love? Classical, pop, country, a little rock, some jazz, 50's music -anything!

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? To travel the world in a hot air balloon. Lol.

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm! :-D

Your Secret Name is Shiphrah Kerenza! :-)

Shiphrah and Puah were the two Jewish Midwives who saved the Jewish baby boys from being slaughtered in Egypt! The name Shiphrah means "one who is fair" or "beautiful"! Kerenza is a Cornish name which means "love"!

#14 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

1. What is your hair naturally like? (auburn long and straight)

2. What colour eyes do you have? (hazel)

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? (got my ears pierced twice, because I wanted to.)

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? (short, freckles, thick hair, long waist, and Irish)

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? (sweet, kind, thoughtful, positive, and Loving)

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? (yellow rose, because I love roses and yellow is so pretty)

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why (I like Kenzi, because its my nick name!)

8. What is your favourite way to relax? (listening to music on a boat on the lake)

9. What type of music do you love? (country)

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? (marrying my best friend and having children)

#15 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Light blonde and straight
Alternative
Light Blue with Grey/Silver specks

No.

Tall, Athletic, Fair Skin

Compassionate, productive, funny, easy-going, and a leader

I don't like flowers. Just a personal thing.

Marigold - uncommon, yet not unheard of. It has such a cute feel to it, it seems romantic, and Disney Princess-esque

Traveling

Alternative

One day adopt a child

Your Secret Name is Venice Ayla Millaray! :)

I don't normally do three names but after reading your answers this name came to me all together! Ayla is a Turkish name which means "halo of light around the moon" and Millaray means "gold or silver flower" in Mapuche! I know you said you don't like flowers but you also chose a flower name as your favourite name from my list because of how romantic it sounds and that is why I hope you will like Millaray too! :-D

#16 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

-light brown and straight

-grey/green/blue

-pierced ears because I thought it was pretty :)

-average height, slim, freckles

-kind, creative, thoughtful

-lilies because I think they look really pretty and delicate

-FEMALE NAMES: Cameron because I LOVE the nn Cammie

-drinking hot chocolate snuggled under a duvet watching a movie :)

-acoustic/hip-hop/grime

-moving to a place where nobody cares about what anybody thinks :)

#17 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

1. What is your hair naturally like? Dirty blonde and straight

2. What colour eyes do you have? Dark to light blue

3. If you have done anything to alter your natural appearance then what have you done and why? I have highlights on top and dark brown hair on the bottom (I like to change up my hair every couple of months or so, I'm pretty impulsive). I also have 3 piercings in each ear (a lobe, a daith, and an anti-tragus in one and a lobe, a conch, and a tragus in the other), my nose pierced, and my belly button pierced (though I usually don't wear it in so much any more). Like I said before I'm pretty impulsive and I got my piercing because I liked them, but I'm also done getting piercings so no more for me. Oh and I have a tattoo on my shoulder that I got for my mom and my dad, which I love.

4. What are three to five positive words which describe your appearance? Tall, skinny, long legs, and dimples.

5. What are three to five positive words which describe your personality? Creative, spontaneous, caring, impulsive, and adventurous.

6. What is/are your favourite flower/s and why? Sunflowers, I think mostly because they remind me of summer. I just know that I've always loved them.

7. Which of the following ten names do you like best and why? I'm going to pick Martha because it was my great-grandmother's name, other than that I'm really not a fan of the rest of the names; Beatrice isn't bad but it's not my favorite, and Kenzie isn't bad but I think of it more as a nickname.

8. What is your favorite way to relax? Sleep, read a book, lay around and be lazy, or use the internet.

9. What type of music do you love? Rock (good stuff like the Beatles, Aerosmith, the Doors, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.), I also like country and 80s and 90s pop.

10. What dream do you long to turn into reality? Not having to worry about money and bills.

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:17 AM

Dark brown and wavy

Green

No

Average-height, freckles, long hair

Optimistic, wacky, caring

I don't really know. I like flowers, but not enough to have a favourite

Beatrice: I like the sound and feel of the name. I also like the association with the Shakespeare character from Much Ado About Nothing

Reading

I like all sorts of music, but mostly pop music

I'd love to become a mother, that's one of my biggest dreams. I'd also like to travel around Europe a bit.

#19 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

Dark brown thick and slightly wavy

Hazel, green

Dyed my hair red because I think it looks better than natural

Tall, toned, slight curves

Crazy, fun, humorous

Daliahs because they come in many colors and are beautiful reminds me of my grandma

Kenzie because it's spunky and unexpected

Watching movies

Country/ pop

To conceive a healthy baby and raise him/her to be the best that can

#20 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Dark blonde/light brown and very very curly.

Dark blue with a green rim near the iris.

I use to dye my hair extremely light blonde and occasionally but random colors (red, blue, purple) in my bangs.
I have a tattoo of Odin's ravens, Huginn and Muninn on my shoulder who represent thought and memory.
And I have itty bitty size 16 (a step up from a normal post earring) in my earlobes.

Pale, sturdy and freckled
Loyal, determined, cautious and caring.

Forget me nots. I love the color of them and just their name. Almost like someone's last wish is to be remembered.

I like the look of Eadlin even though I have no idea how pronounce it. Plus if its too odd for the wearer there's the nickname Lyn/Lin built in.

Listening to my music and cuddling with Martin.

I have a soft spot for musicals and sappy love songs but I listen to many different kinds of metal.

To finally marry Martin and begin this crazy life we're going to have together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users