#1 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

1. Do you have children already?
- If yes, How many? What are their names? How old are they?

- If no, What would be your ideal age to start a family?
2. Please tell me your range of how many children (ex. 3-6)? 3. Do multiples run in your family?
- If yes, which kind (twins, triplets, etc.)

4. Do you want more boys, more girls, all boys, all girls, or about an even number of each?

5. Do you have a preference on what month(s) or season(s) your children are born in?
- If yes, which one(s)?

6. Please state your smallest to your largest age gap for children (ex. 1 year - 4 years).

7. Do you have the desire to adopt in the future?
- If yes, From where?, What age(s)?, Gender preference?, and How many times would you like to adopt?

8. Do you have a list of your ten favorite names on your profile?
- If yes, What sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one or two middles?
- If no, you can list 10 names you like for each gender.

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

1. No, 21.

2. 3-4.

3. No.

4. If I have 3 kids, I'd want more girls than boys, but if I had 4 kids, then I'd want an even number of each.

5. It would be cool for one baby to born sometime in January and maybe one of the boys during the season of fall (football season!), but for the others, you can surprise me.

6. 1 year - 2 years and 6 months.

7. I'm not sure. It just depends on the circumstances at the time.

8. I do, but there aren't 10 names for each gender, so I'll list them anyways. I don't like common, overused fillers like Rose, Grace (even though they are pretty!), Alexander, or James. I like middles that have meaning to me and/or honor someone close to me. I usually prefer one, but if there is a certain combo that would be better with another middle, then I'm all for it!

GIRLS-
Ava
Aubrey
Clarissa
Emerson
Rosalie

BOYS-
Tristan
(That's all I have... feel free to just make up boy names and girl names that you think I'll like).

#3 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

1. No, 21.

2. 3-4.

3. No.

4. If I have 3 kids, I'd want more girls than boys, but if I had 4 kids, then I'd want an even number of each.

5. It would be cool for one baby to born sometime in January and maybe one of the boys during the season of fall (football season!), but for the others, you can surprise me.

6. 1 year - 2 years and 6 months.

7. I'm not sure. It just depends on the circumstances at the time.

8. I do, but there aren't 10 names for each gender, so I'll list them anyways. I don't like common, overused fillers like Rose, Grace (even though they are pretty!), Alexander, or James. I like middles that have meaning to me and/or honor someone close to me. I usually prefer one, but if there is a certain combo that would be better with another middle, then I'm all for it!

GIRLS-
Ava
Aubrey
Clarissa
Emerson
Rosalie

BOYS-
Tristan
(That's all I have... feel free to just make up boy names and girl names that you think I'll like).

At age 21 you find out you are pregnant with your first child a girl and she arrives on January 8th and you name her Ava Grace. Then 2 years later you decide its time for another child and you find out you are pregnant with another girl and she arrives on September 8th and you name her Rosalie Faith. Then one year later you find out you are pregnant again, but this time you want the gender to be a surprise so on June 7th you welcome your first baby boy into your family and you name him Tristan Noah. Your family is complete!

[Ava Grace{3}, Rosalie Faith{1}, and Tristan Noah{nb}]

#4 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

1. No. About 21
2. 5-6
3. Yes. Twins
4. More boys
5. Holiday birthdays are a favorite of mine (ex. July 4th, October 31st). Summer and Winter babies :-)
6. 13 months - 16 years
7. I'm not sure
8. I do!. I love unisex middle names and two middle names :)

#5 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

- no, 24

2. Please tell me your range of how many children.
-dont really mind! Anything from 2-5 possibly :)

3. Do multiples run in your family?
- My grandma had a brother and sister who were twins but that's about it.

4. Do you want more boys, more girls, all boys, all girls, or about an even number of each?
- Dont mind at all!

5. Do you have a preference on what month(s) or season(s) your children are born in?
- No preference but would be nice for them to have birthdays not too close together

6. Please state your smallest to your largest age gap for children (ex. 1 year - 4 years)
- 1 year-5 years

- not really sure

-Girls: Amelie, Anya, Chloe, Catherine, Mikayla, Grace, Phoebe, Autumn, Cadence, Cassidy
-Boys: Connor, Aiden, Ronan, Scott, Ruben, Jonah, Logan, Oliver, Lachlan, Stuart

#6 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

1. No. About 21
2. 5-6
3. Yes. Twins
4. More boys
5. Holiday birthdays are a favorite of mine (ex. July 4th, October 31st). Summer and Winter babies :-)
6. 13 months - 16 years
7. I'm not sure
8. I do!. I love unisex middle names and two middle names :)

At age 21 you find out you are expecting your first child and on Easter Day April 13th you welcome a handsome baby boy into your family and you name him Kaedan Anchor Liam. 1 year later you find out you are expecting again and you find out its another boy! He arrives on June 16th Father's day and you name him Kennedy Johnathan Chord. Three years pass and you decide you are ready for another child and find out its twins! You decide to keep their genders a secret and on December 24th and December 25th you welcome two baby girls into your family first came Alicen Grace Kristine and second came Sophia Joyce Aurora. 5 years pass and you are ready for another child and on November 25th Thanksgiving day you welcome your fourth child another baby boy into your family and you name him Wesley James Rian. 2 year pass and you feel your family still isn't complete and you find out you are expecting another child a baby boy and on October 31st Halloween he arrives and you name him Rogan Jack Matthew. Your family is now complete!

Kaedan Anchor Liam{11}, Kennedy Johnathan Chord{10}, Alicen Grace Kristine{7}, Sophia Joyce Aurora{7}, Wesley James Rian{2}, Rogan Jack Matthew{NB}

#7 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

- no, 24

2. Please tell me your range of how many children.
-dont really mind! Anything from 2-5 possibly :)

- My grandma had a brother and sister who were twins but that's about it.

- Dont mind at all!

- No preference but would be nice for them to have birthdays not too close together

6. Please state your smallest to your largest age gap for children (ex. 1 year - 4 years)
- 1 year-5 years

- not really sure

-Girls: Amelie, Anya, Chloe, Catherine, Mikayla, Grace, Phoebe, Autumn, Cadence, Cassidy
-Boys: Connor, Aiden, Ronan, Scott, Ruben, Jonah, Logan, Oliver, Lachlan, Stuart

At age 24 you find out you are expecting and its a girl! On September 12th she arrives and you name her Autumn Grace. 2 years later you are expecting again and its a boy! On September 20th he arrives and you name him Lachlan Scott. 1 year later you are expecting your third child and you decide to keep the gender a surprise. On July 22nd you welcome a beautiful baby girl into your family and you name her Amelie Mikayla. 2 years pass and you still want more children so you find out you are expecting again and its a boy! He arrives on August 7th and you name him Oliver Stuart. 5 years later you get a surprise you are pregnant again and its another girl! She arrives on March 11th and you name her Anya Chloe. Your family is now complete!

Autumn Grace{10}, Lachlan Scott{8}, Amelie Mikayla{7}, Oliver Stuart{5}, Anya Chloe{NB}

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

No. 20-22 (anytime from now basically lol)

2. Please tell me your range of how many children (ex. 3-6)?
3-6

No. I have twin cousins but they're identical so don't count.

More girls, but I'd like to have at least one boy, preferably first so he can protect his baby sisters.

I'd much prefer summer babies so I don't have to sweat through summer with a huge baby belly, but I'd welcome them anytime of the year.

6. Please state your smallest to your largest age gap for children (ex. 1 year - 4 years).
1 year - 3 years

Not really. I'd like to but I don't think I will.

I have lists of more than ten names on my profile, and they already have middles attached, but feel free to mix and match :-) I prefer two middles, and ones that are slightly more 'out there'.

#9 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

No. 20-22 (anytime from now basically lol)

3-6

No. I have twin cousins but they're identical so don't count.

More girls, but I'd like to have at least one boy, preferably first so he can protect his baby sisters.

I'd much prefer summer babies so I don't have to sweat through summer with a huge baby belly, but I'd welcome them anytime of the year.

1 year - 3 years

Not really. I'd like to but I don't think I will.

I have lists of more than ten names on my profile, and they already have middles attached, but feel free to mix and match :-) I prefer two middles, and ones that are slightly more 'out there'.

At age 20 you find out you are expecting your first child and its a boy! On June 9th he arrives and you name him Fletcher Montgomery Joel. 2 years later you find out you are expecting again and its a girl! She arrives on June 6th and you name her Sylvie Primrose Juliet. 1 year later surprise you are pregnant again! You decide to keep the gender a secret. On July 17th you welcome another beautiful baby girl into your family and you name her Verity Clementine Ever. 3 years later you feel like your family isn't complete so you decide to have 1 more and its another girl! She arrives on August 13th and you name her Seren Juniper Sonnet. Your family is now complete!

Fletcher Montgomery Joel{6}, Sylvie Primrose Juliet{4}, Verity Clementine Ever{3}, and Seren Juniper Sonnet{NB}
  • Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#10 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

• No, 24-26
  • 4-6 Kids
  • Yes, twins
  • More boys, but I do still want at least one daughter
  • Anytime
  • 1 year- 4 years
  • Not really
  • No,
Boys: Braxton, Brendan, Colin, Daniel, Maddox, Maverick, Logan, Ryan, Ryker, Vaughn
Girls: Blair, Helena, Kate, Lea, Marley, Nicole, Quinn, Regan, Scarlett, Sloane

I like slightly more common/traditional middle names.

#11 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

• No, 24-26
  • 4-6 Kids
  • Yes, twins
  • More boys, but I do still want at least one daughter
  • Anytime
  • 1 year- 4 years
  • Not really
  • No,
Boys: Braxton, Brendan, Colin, Daniel, Maddox, Maverick, Logan, Ryan, Ryker, Vaughn
Girls: Blair, Helena, Kate, Lea, Marley, Nicole, Quinn, Regan, Scarlett, Sloane

I like slightly more common/traditional middle names.

At age 24 you find out you are expecting and its twins! You find out its two boys and you are thrilled! On April 15th they arrive and you name them Braxton James and Brendan Noah. One year later you find out you are expecting again! This time you decide to keep the gender a surprise and on November 10th you welcome another baby boy into your family and you name him Maddox Tyler. Four years later you decide to get pregnant again and you find out its your first baby girl! She arrives on October 12th and you name her Sloane Isabella. Two more years pass and you still want more children so you try again and become pregnant with another set of twins! You decide to not find out the genders and on August 9th they arrive and you welcome a baby girl and a baby boy into your family and you name them Marley Kate and Ryker Lane. Your family is now complete!

Braxton James{7}, Brendan Noah{7}, Maddox Tyler{6}, Sloane Isabella{2}, Marley Kate{NB}, and Ryker Lane{NB}

#12 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

My ideal age to start a family would be around 28-29 years old.
2. Please tell me your range of how many children (ex. 3-6)? 1-3 3. Do multiples run in your family?

Nope
Preferably an older boy and a younger girl. So an even number of each :)

- If yes, which one(s)?
Preferably Spring-Summer
2 years - 4 years

- If yes, From where?, What age(s)?, Gender preference?, and How many times would you like to adopt?
Maybe, they would be young (like 0-2 years old), doesn't matter what gender, probably just once

- If yes, What sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one or two middles?

Girls: Savannah, Georgia, Aria, Kaiya, Summer, Ivy, Violet, Faith, Jessa, Micheala

Boys: Tyler, Mason, Ezra, Caleb, William, James, Finley, Felix, Jonah, Isaac

#13 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

My ideal age to start a family would be around 28-29 years old.
2. Please tell me your range of how many children (ex. 3-6)? 1-3 3. Do multiples run in your family?

Nope
Preferably an older boy and a younger girl. So an even number of each :)

- If yes, which one(s)?
Preferably Spring-Summer
2 years - 4 years

Maybe, they would be young (like 0-2 years old), doesn't matter what gender, probably just once

Girls: Savannah, Georgia, Aria, Kaiya, Summer, Ivy, Violet, Faith, Jessa, Micheala

Boys: Tyler, Mason, Ezra, Caleb, William, James, Finley, Felix, Jonah, Isaac

At age 28 you find out you are expecting your first child and its a boy! He arrives on May 12th and you name him Mason Jonah. 2 years later you decide it's time to add another child to your family and you find out you are expecting a baby girl! She arrives on April 10th and you name her Ivy Faith. 4 years later you still want another child so you find out you are expecting again and you decide to keep the gender a surprise and on June 8th you welcome another baby boy and you name him Finley Isaac. Your family is now complete!

Mason Jonah{6}, Ivy Faith{4}, and Finley Isaac{NB}

#14 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:37 PM

1. ideal age would be 23

2. 10 - 12 kids

3. yes, twins

4. more girls

5. no

6. newborn - 9 years

7. yes, from china, age newborn-4, girls, twice

8. girl names - Isabella, temperance, kylie, Madison, charlotte, aria, Lara, esme, Rebecca and Olivia

boy names - Christopher, Matthew, Isaac, chase, Ryan, Damon, dean, Kyle, mason and Caleb

#15 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

1. No, my ideal age to start a family is between 19-22

2. 6-8 kids ;)

3. No, although I have twin cousins living across the country

4. I want a boy first, then I don't mind what genders come after

5. Yes, preferably Spring/Autumn. Not too hot nor too cold :)

6. 1 year-3 years

7. No, I would like to but won't adopt

8. Top 10 Girl Names
01. Ashley Laine/Layne (double fn)
02. Audrey
03. Alexis
04. Marilyn
05. Tracy
06. Kaelyn
07. Layla
08. Mackenzie
09. Melody
10. Gabrielle

Top 10 Boy Names
01. Austin
02. Adam
03. Michael
04. Lane
05. Hayden
06. Nathaniel
07. Andrew
08. Dean
09. Nicholas
10. Kellan

#16 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

- No. I probably wouldn't want to start a family until I was around 30, 28 at the earliest.
- I would like to have somewhere between 2 and 4 children.
- I don't think so... although I have twins as second cousins, and my grandfather's siblings were twins.
- It really doesn't matter to me, though I would love to have at least one girl! 
- I don't really have a preference, but I would prefer their birthdays to not fall on a busy holiday, like Christmas.
Smallest - 2
Ideal - 3 or 4
Largest - 5 or 6
- No.
- In order of favorite to least favorite:
Boys: Henry, James, Thomas, Arlen, Theodore, Nolan, Archer, Connor, Joshua, Charles
Girls: Phoebe, Gemma, Jane, Sadie, Natalie, Tessa, Paige, Eloise, Annika, Brooke
For middle names, I like family names, such as Robert, Richard, Arlen, and Mattimore for boys, and Roe, Julia, Elizabeth, Katherine, and Louise for girls.  Otherwise, I like classic but not "filler" middles that compliment the first names.

#17 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

No. I think 27-28 is a good age to start a family.

2. Please tell me your range of how many children (ex. 3-6)? 3. Do multiples run in your family?

I want 2-3 kids. There are twins on both sides of my family, in my grandparents' generation, but no multiples recently.

I want an even number, but if I had to pick more of one or the other, I'd say I'd want more girls.

No preference.

I think at very least two years age difference is good. Ideal would be about 4 years, and I wouldn't want to go more than 7 years.

Maybe, but I don't know many particulars.

I generally like classic middle names (not necessarily filler names, but those are okay sometimes, depending on the first name).

I like two middle names, provided they compliment each other and the first name, and flow nicely.

Naming styles: I like Shakespearean names (particularly for girls), Biblical names (particularly for boys, though I love Rebecca, Leah, and Rachel), and Celtic/Gaelic names.

Top 10 

Boys: William, Isaac, Ian, Gavin, Thomas, Alexander, Matthew, Malcolm, Ethan, James

Girls: Amelia, Katherine, Leia, Julia/Juliet, Elizabeth, Aoife, Sarah/Zara, Ariadne, Samantha, Lily

#18 Guest_beau!_*

Guest_beau!_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:32 PM

1. No i don't have kids, ideal age: 23

2. 2-4 kids

3. yes, twins

4. even number of each gender

5. It would be cool if i had four kids and each one was born in a different season

6. 4 years max

7. Maybe, a girl from Ireland, doesn't matter what age and just once.

8. Girls: Justice, Autumn, Elsa, Rose, Genevieve, Blaire, Elena, Isabell, Ruby, Elisabeth (w/ nn: Eli)

Boys: Brantley, Dean, Colton, Cain, Evan, Theo, Stefan, Maverick, Reece, Archer

#19 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

1. No Ideal age would be 27

2. 4-6 yes but only twins

3. About even

4. Anything but Christmas time

5. 2-4 years apart preferably two since I would have them older

6. No

7. I do but it isn't accurate here are my real top ten

GIRLS- Avery, Ruby, Violet, Audrey, Emma, Evangeline, Clara, Maya, Julie, and Sadie

BOYS- Evan, Seth, Noah, Jonas, Grayson "Grey", Benjamin "Benji", Finley "Finn", Ian, Blake, and Jackson "Jacks"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users