• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

Eleanor Reese.

The only thing that concerns me about this name is that the first name ends with -r and the middle name starts with R. Possible nicknames could be Ellie or Nora. To me, I used to think of Eleanor as an old lady name. But the nickname possibility and middle name adds some freshness to it. WDYT?
  • EmilyA likes this

#2 lulu_31

lulu_31

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:54 PM

I think Eleanor Reese is cute. Ellie is sweet. Don't worry about the "double" R. Maybe Reese is not perfect about Eleanor, but if you like the name...

#3 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

@ lulu_31: Thanks. I agree about Ellie being a cute nickname. Maybe there is a better middle name out there for Eleanor. I like Lila Reese better. :-)

#4 Dorcas

Dorcas

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

I love Nora as a nickname and Ellie is very cute too. What do you think of Eleanora instead of Eleanor? That way you have a break between the two 'R's, however I do think Eleanor Reese is gorgeous and I wouldn't worry about the two 'R's. I asked my hubby what he thinks and he quite likes Eleanor Reese for a girl and he hardly likes any girls names, he's very particular!

#5 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

I like Eleanor, but I agree that Reese doesn't really fit with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users