#1101 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

Say: Hi Teddy I hope you have fun.
Think: Teddy is so sweet but im not sure about his cousins name...

Hey I wanted to introduce my daughter Alana Kate. We are going to play at the park today.

#1102 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

Say: I hope you have fun at the park, Alana!

Think: Alana Kate is a really sweet combo, although neither name are particularly my favourites.

These are my kids, Margo Edelweiss (6) and Russell Theodore (2). We're just on our way to celebrate their cousin, Scarlet Madeleine's, fifth birthday.

#1103 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:46 PM

Say: "Tell Scarlat happy birthday! Are you guys excited for some cake?"

Think: I love the cousin's name combo. The other two aren't really for me, but I can appreciate that the two make a cute sibset.

This is my daughter, Haze Sonoma [4]. I'm taking her and her cousins to the water park. My brother's kids, Bela Desai [7], Lexa Isobel [5], and Dash Cedric [2], are with me while their parents are in Sweden for the week.

#1104 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:18 PM

Say: Ooh, have fun at the water park kids!

Think: Lexa Isobel and Dash Cedric are lovely, I'm not a huge fan of the other two combos though.

---

This is my daughter Olivia Gwendoline Happy {5}. We're here picking up her big sister, Eloise Margo Rejoice {8}, from her ballet practice. I believe your child attends the same ballet class as Eloise?

#1105 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:32 PM

"Yes! My daughter is in the same class as Eloise."

Think: Love the names except for their second middle name. Happy crosses the line for me, and is too much of a word rather than a name. 

" These are my twin girls, Gemma Eleanor & Elsa Genevieve. We are headed to pick up their father from the airport. "

#1106 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:06 PM

Say:

"I'm sure they'll be so happy to see dad!"

Think:

"Cute names but I'm not a fan of the GE EG initals."

___

"This is my daughter Brooklynne Mya, I'm here to pick up her brother Salem Jaxsen from his playdate."

#1107 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:32 PM

Say: "I hope he had fun with his friends!!"

Think: I like Brooklynne but the spelling seems a bit much. I like Salem but I prefer it on girls. Again, not a fan of the spelling of Jaxsen. I get the place name connection but stylistically, the names don't really go together.

These are my twins - Danielle Indica & Michelle Sativa.

#1108 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:38 PM

Say:

"Hello girls. I like your names!"

Think:

"I like Danielle & Michelle and the names flow nicely but Indica and Sativa just aren't my style"

___

"These are my three boys, Lincoln Finley, Caleb Luca, and Oliver Duncan."

#1109 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

Say: "Nice to meet you, boys!"

Think: I really like all of the first names and Finley, but I'm not a fan of the combos. Both Lincoln Finley and Caleb Luca have an awkward flow because of the all the Ls. Oliver Duncan has a better flow but I'm not big on Duncan.

This is my son, Sterling Gale {4}. He's a little shy. In the stroller is my sassy little lady Arden Guinevere {18 mo.}. We're going to the zoo today!

#1110 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:08 AM

Say: Have a lovely time at the zoo!

Think: I like both of their names! Sterling and Arden make a great sibset and I love their middle names. Guinevere in particular is one of my favourites!

xxx

This is my daughter Ada Jacqueline. She's a little nervous right now but when she gets on stage later she'll be brilliant. She's the main lead in her school play which is what we're on our way to see after we pick up her big sister, Nina Clementine. 

#1111 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:03 PM

Say: Good luck, Ada! I'm sure you'll do great.

Think: I love Ada and Clementine, not a fan of Nina and Jacqueline. Not sure that Nina and Ada makes a great sibset for me.

---

Have you seen my daughter Mary-Pearl Susannah {5}? She's got blonde hair in pigtails, a blue and white check dress, and a Hulk backpack on. Her brother, Russell Theodore {2}, and I are waiting for her to get out of school so we can go and visit their grandparents.

#1112 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:33 PM

Say:

"I think she's by the swings, have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's!"

Think:

"I like Susannah but Mary-Pearl isn't my style and it's tad much with Susannah. I do like Russell Theodore though but something tips me off with it."

____

"This is my daughter Eden Cordelia. We're waiting for her sister, Lorelei Carter."

#1113 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:42 PM

SAY: "Nice to meet you, Eden! I love your shoes, my daughter has the same ones but they're orange."

THINK: I love the combo Lorelei Carter. love love love it. Eden Cordelia is much to... dusty for me.

"These are my sons, Nathaniel Jameson and Matthew Jackson. Nate's team just won their last game. Matty's plays in about two hours so we're going to grab some lunch before they start warming up."

#1114 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:51 PM

Say:

"Congrats Nate! And good luck Matty!"

Think:

"I like Nathaniel Jameson and the pair sound nice together, but something about Matthew Jackson I don't like. The 'ew' sound reminds me of Andrew Jackson. But I also love Nate, Matty is cute but it's not my style."

"This is my twin girls, Jaya Malori and Jensine Maisy. We're here to watch their sister Harbor Adelei in her first dance recital." 

#1115 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:36 PM

Say: "Are you excited to see your big sister on stage?"

Think: I like Jaya and Adelei a lot. Jensine is very reminiscent of a surname or a boy's name. I don't love Harbor, but I don't love it either. It seems very out of place in a sibset with the twins' names. Both the M-middles aren't my style, but they're cute together.

These are my sons - Kian Nicholas [3] and Killian Brady [5]. My daughters, Brenna Kelly [8], Deirdre Kali [6], and Sorcha Kirsten [2] , are at the store getting new shoes with my husband.

#1116 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:45 PM

Say: Hi boys. I bet you're glad you don't have to go shoe shopping!

Think: None of the names are really for me. Kian and Killian and Kelly and Kali are too close for sibling names imo.

---

These are my daughters Eloise Margo [3] and Amelia Grey [1]. Ellie is a little shy around new people, but Mia always has a smile for everyone.

#1117 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,670 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:58 AM

Say: Hi girls! Nice to meet you!

Think: Ellie and Mia are an adorable sibset. I'm not crazy about Eloise (I prefer Elodie) , but Ellie is a cute nickname. I'm not a fan of Margo, I much prefer Margaret. Amelia is one of my favorite names, and I like the nickname Mia. Grey goes well with Amelia. Overall, a nice sibset.

These are my twins, Margaret Ainsley "Maisie"  and Malcolm Alistair. They just turned six and are getting ready to start first grade. We're on our way to pick out school supplies. 

#1118 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:25 PM

"That is amazing! Are you two ready for school?"

Think: I am usually not a fan of same intials first named twins but I am loving this combo

This is my daughter, Grecia Veronica, and my son, Israel Noah, is the one swimming the 100m race in the blue shorts right over there.

#1119 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,670 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:30 PM

Say: Nice to meet you Grecia! Do you swim too?

Think: I've never heard the name Grecia, but I like the sound of it. Israel Noah is handsome combo.

These are my daughters Serena Juliet [9] and her sister, Anastasia Renee "Anya" [6].  ​We're on our way to rehearsal for the Swan Lake. Both girls are going to perform in the ballet in a few weeks.

#1120 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 08:00 PM

say: "that's lovely! i bet you're both very good dancers."

think: i love the both combos induvidually, not so much as a sibset. i don't particularly like the nn anya for anastasia. i think serena juliet sounds absolutely gorgeous.

my sons and i are on our way to the beach for the afternoon. my oldest, benjamin "ben" percy, wants to see how far into the ocean he can go. nathaniel "nate" jameson excited to build a sandcastle. and my youngest son, matthew "matty" killian wants to go looking for crabs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users