• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

Okay I need a name for a baby in my story! I started this story a while ago, but the baby needs a name! The babies a girl. Her dad's name is Jacob Coleman (Jake), and the mothers name is Christine James. They were young when Christine had her. Jake is the type of guy who's gorgeous, popular, and doesn't stay with girlfriends for long. He never knew Christine ever had a baby. Jake is quarterback on the football team. Christine is pretty and popular and was on the cheerleading squad. She ends up being fed up with taking care of the baby herself (and being unable to do what she wants with her life) and hands her over to Jake. The girl is about a year or two now (Jake is a senior). The baby girl has brown hair and brown eyes with naturally tan skin. I'm leaning toward a name thats pretty, but you can tell she was givin birth by a young, popular, imature mother. (It can be totaly out there and dumb like a young stupid teenage girl might do like Juice [which could be an option], or really pretty and trendy, like Trinity or Nevaeh [not to say I think those are pretty]) Thanks bunches!

#2 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:57 PM

I love Navaeh, i thinks it's really cute. What about:

Mango
Ruby
Saffron
Imogen
Magenta
Harmony
Hope
Carly
Isabeau

I hope I've helped you.

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

Nevaeh and Isabeau are both nice options! But not set in stone. Any other suggestions? =)

#4 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:50 PM

Crystalyn
Hope
Faith
Camilla
Ella
Arabella
Gwendolyn
Tabitha
Amethyst
Diamond
Crimson
Blue
Iliana
Felicity
Raine
Raina

Sillier ones:
Rainbow Fizz (I seriously knew someone who wanted to name their kid this. she was 14)
Orange Sherbert

Good luck! Any more?

#5 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:09 PM

Apple
Banana
Orange
April
Summer
Candy (Just Candy not Candace)
Lila
Livy

Hope these help

#6 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

Rainbow Fizz would be funny! Maybe even make it funky, Raynebow Fyzz! Crystalyn could work, or Candy. I'm opened to add to the list, but here's what I got:
Rainbow Fizz
Crystalyn
Candy
Crimson
Blue
Nevaeh
Isabeau
Juice
Which one do you like best? You can always add to the list!
Thanks bunches! ~Hayden

#7 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:02 PM

Rainbow Fizz would be funny! Maybe even make it funky, Raynebow Fyzz! Crystalyn could work, or Candy. I'm opened to add to the list, but here's what I got:
Rainbow Fizz
Crystalyn
Candy
Crimson
Blue
Nevaeh
Isabeau
Juice
Which one do you like best? You can always add to the list!
Thanks bunches! ~Hayden

I like Isabeau, Nevaeh, Crimson.

#8 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:03 PM

I like Crystalyn, Candy, and Blue especially.

Burgandy
Coral
Fuchsia
Golden
Tawny
Tally

Just a few off the top of my head. More?

#9 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Tawny is a nice one to add to the list! More's always great! Never know if the perfect name is right around the corner!

#10 Momo Cicerone

Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:-Manga/Anime
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Books (Science fiction, Romance, Fantasy, Poetry, Adventure, Suspense, etc)
    -Shopping (shoes -watched too much Sex & the City)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)
    -Dogs (Have an Alaskan Malamute named Zoe)
    -Karaoke (could stay all night long)
    -Drawing (ages ago, already lost my touch)

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

Bambi.

Not, seriously. I read it somewhere.

#11 Lacey

Lacey

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:09 AM

sounds like an interesting story...

I really like the name tawny and blue as well...even tawny blue (which last name is she giving the baby) you might even go with something that was named after the father as much as she hid it from him like jayden jaylee jaclyn and add a weird middle name!

GL

let us know your final choice!

#12 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:09 PM

I narrowed my list down to Rainbow Fizz, Tawny Blue, and Isabeau Tawny/Blue. She came with the last name James (like her mom), but her dad changes her name after he gets her anyways, (probubly to Allison Justine, with his last name. Though, I was kinda thinking he'd use her previous name as a mn in a more normal way). Undecided so far =)

#13 KristaDeanne

KristaDeanne

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:17 AM

I like Tawny Blue if the mom is supposed to be "popular". I don't think a popular teen mom would name a kid Rainbow Fizz. What about Magnolia?

#14 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:38 AM

True. Well I'm deciding between Isabeau Tawny/Blue, Tawny Blue, and I like Crimson Desiree too. Magnolia is in the right pattern, but I don't think it fits the baby.

#15 Emma Jane

Emma Jane

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Just ask my six year old for names. She said

Dora
Miley
Poppy
Tyra
Ella

#16 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

Poppy and Miley are both names that could work! Maylon too...I'm deciding between Crimson Desiree, Isabeau Tawny, Isabeau Desiree, Poppy Blue, or Miley Isabeau. I was leaning toward Isabeau Desiree, but the newer ones are cute! Lols, I can have the hardest time deciding on simple things!

#17 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

I think that Isabeau sounds to formal if you want the baby's name to be a bit out there.

I think that Poppy Blue is the best!

#18 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Sapphire, Eloise, Jimsey. Like maybe Christine named the baby James, her name and feminine-ized it. Or Short like Maddy or Abbey. Idk.

#19 Jessica the Dancer♥

Jessica the Dancer♥

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:I love to praise God, write, dance, and babysit.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

From reading the comments, I like Poppy Blue!

#20 SarahBeth

SarahBeth

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing,broadway,baby names and dance! (:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

Clementine
Desiree
Destiny
Claire
Neveah (a name I hate)