4 replies to this topic

#1 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

So, these aren't the "complete" lists, but the names I've made changes to or added, just to change things up a bit. John and Anthony would be in honor of SO, so I got creative with my boys list. Thoughts?

Noa Haleigh

Evelyn "Evie" Daisy

Cambrie Alexzandra

Alannah "Lani" Preston

Rhiannon Caroline

Marlee Roxanne
Arianne Gemma

Annika Hadley/Haylie/Haven?

Gwendalyn Saige

Harley Madden

Axel Vahn/John?

Atticus Noah
Jaxon "Jax" Storm/Anthony?

Tiersen Anthony/Riley/Seth/Lucas?

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

I don't have time to give my opinion on every name, but I do love Marley/Marlee! My favorite song at the moment is called Marley by Kenny Chesney, so that's probably why I'm crushing on Marley. It's such a sweet name! :-)

#3 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Thanks Madi! I really love that song too...and the "Marlee" spelling just seems a bit more feminine to me. <3

#4 proudtosayy

proudtosayy

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Cooking, Reading.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

I really like these combos on your list.

Evelyn "Evie" Daisy - Sounds like such a pretty name. Daisy is a really cute middle name.

Marlee Roxanne - I don't know why I love this combo, but some reason I just love it.

Annika Haven - This is the middle name I like with Annika the best, and I think this combo just flows so nicely, and looks really good.

Atticus Noah - I think Atticus is such a cute name, and I think if you're brave, it could be a very interesting name on a little boy. And Noah of course, is a very cute and simple name; just what Atticus needs.

Tiersen Anthony - Anthony sounds the next with Tiersen to me. I think this sounds very different, well Tiersen at lest, and the combo is nice.

Oh and for Axel, I prefer Vahn.

• Wildflowerchild likes this

#5 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

Thanks! I really love Tiersen Anthony as well! I've been heavily debating with this one, it's driving me crazy!
I'm also really coming around on Annika Haven...it sounds like a bada$$ character name of some kind. :)

I'm loving Atticus...I kind of just took it from my GP list. I'm still debating on whether or not I'd actually be brave enough to use it!

Thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users