Photo

Story CAF 1/?

first written caf caf dice round 1 i hope you like it!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:43 PM

Story CAF - 1/?

Your name is [Blank], you have [Roll] hair and [Roll] eyes and you're [Roll] years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - [Roll]. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have [roll] eyes and [roll] hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He/She simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are [Blank]. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about [insert love interest's name] and find out everything he/she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor/bachelorette, they're [Roll] years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his/her favorite flavors - [insert your favorite dessert flavor, an exotic flavor and one luxuries flavor].  You use all your contacts and find out where he/she lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his/her door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he/she thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. [Love interest] goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from [love interest]!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him/her at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

DICE:

Your Name: First, Middle & Last

(You can be Male or Female - Player's Choice)

1. 22

2. 23

3. 24

4. 25

5. 26

6. 27

Hair Color:

1. Red

2. Blonde

3. Brown

4. Black

5. Dyed (Roll Again to Get Natural Color)

6. Your Choice

Eye Color:

1. Blue

2.  Green

3. Hazel

4. Brown

5. Contacts (Roll Again to Get Natural Color)

6. Your Choice

Restaurant:

1. Per Se

2. Momofuko

3. Le Bernadine

4. Eleven Madison Park

5. Marc Forgione

6. Le Cirque

Love Interest's Name: First, Middle and Last

(Your LI can be Male or Female - Player's Choice)

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:17 AM

My name is Violet Clementine Benedetti, I have Dyed Purple Hair (Originally Brunette) and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Three Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Momofuko. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Blonde Hair and intriguing Purple Eyes (Naturally Blue)  and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who does he think he is to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Hudson Orion Westfall. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Hudson only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Hudson  and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as he despises anise. I also find out that Hudson is one of the city's hottest bachelors, they're Twenty-Five Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Clementine, Passion Fruit and Saffron.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Hudson's apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before they send in their review of Momofuku. At first Hudson is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before Hudson suddenly asks me to leave. I ask him what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Hudson goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Hudson!

I pick up and he does something I never expected him to do... He asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

The Benedetti/Westfall Families

ME: Violet Clementine Benedetti [23] [Purple {Brown} Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

HIM: Hudson Orion Westfall [25] [Blonde Hair & Purple {Blue} Eyes] [Food Critic]

Violet Benedetti and Hudson Westfall

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:21 AM

My name is Lila Rosemary Cross.  I am 22 years old, and I have brown hair and green eyes.  I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in France, and I am now a pastry chef at the restaurant Eleven Madison Park in New York.  I have always been an extremely driven person, and I knew from the time I was four that I wanted to be a chef.  Some people have called me rigid and uptight, but I've never listened to these criticisms.  I've proud of my success and wouldn't want it any other way.

One day, the head chef came to my station in the kitchen to tell me that a customer wanted to speak with me.  I declined, but he was insistent, so I tossed my apron at him and stomped out of the kitchen to the main dining room.  I was stunned to see the customer who requested to speak to me was the most attractive guy I've ever seen.  He had brown hair and hazel eyes and was wearing the latest designer fashions.  He gave me a smirk and announced that he loathed my dessert.  I was stunned.  No one has ever disliked my desserts.  My temper got the best of me, and I snapped at him, telling him that no one has ever challenged my cooking before, and suggesting that he leave the restaurant.  He laughed and informed me that he was Christopher Cane Golightly, celebrated New York Times food critic.  My face turned red; I tried to apologize, but he gathered up his things and left without a word.

Infuriated, I couldn't sleep that night.  I stayed up researching Mr. Golightly, as I refused to have my image as a chef (as well as Eleven Madison Park's reputation) tarnished because of one persnickety critic.  Christopher is one of New York's hottest bachelors at age 24.  According to sources I found online, he hates anise (so my delightful fennel panna cotta would never have suited his tastebuds), but he adores coconut, mango, and truffles.  I labored for hours on making three desserts containing these ingredients, and by 3 am, out of sleep-deprivation and possibly madness, I found his address and drove to his house to make him try my desserts.

I knocked on his door until he answered, looking bleary-eyed, wearing a robe, and sporting bedhead.  I begged him to try my desserts before publishing his review, and while he refused at first, he finally let me in and sampled each dish.  I watched him eat in silence, and when he finished, he asked me to leave.  I asked what he thought, but he declined to answer, saying I would find out in next week's paper.

That whole next week, my stomach was in knots.  I was thankful my boss didn't fire me for that altercation in the kitchen, but I could barely focus on my cooking with the fear of a bad review looming in the back of my mind.  One day, I walk into work to rounds of applause from my boss and colleagues.  They hug me and shove the newspaper in my hands.  Christopher wrote a glowing review of my desserts.  I feel dizzy and giddy and weak in the knees.  I'm so ecstatic that I don't even notice my collegue telling me I've received a phone call until the receiver is placed in my hand.

To my surprise, it's Christopher - he asks me out on a date!  I agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off.  I feel on top of the world - both because of my culinary success, and because of a possible new romance with a handsome guy!

Lila

ANNA_WHITE-151_v02_cmyk.jpg

Christopher

Andrew-Cooper-11.jpg

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

Your name is Lennon Rosemary Exner, you have red hair and blue eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Eleven Madison Park. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking men you have ever seen. He has hazel eyes and brown hair and is dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Finn Constantine Bridgeman. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Finn C. Bridgeman and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they're 27 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - blackberry, satsuma, and chantilly.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and, at three am that very same night, you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until he answers and make your demand: that he tries your new desserts before he sends in his review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Bridgeman goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Finn C. Bridgeman!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

Lennon:

4992690f42705f04c75122d703eca45e.jpg

Finn:

874de7501e17bb3cba220e93bd0a2a78.jpg

#5 FanficWriter86

FanficWriter86

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

Your name is Lola Sage Bamford, you have brown hair and brown eyes and you're 26 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants – Eleven Madison Park. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have blue eyes and blond hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Langston Rex Ferrari. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once you get home you research more about [insert love interest's name] and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor, they're 25 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors – French vanilla, pomegranate, and dark chocolate.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Langston goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Langston!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him/her at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

DGF: Lola Sage Bamford

DBF: Langston Rex Ferrari

#6 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:36 PM

Your name is Sebastian Quince Moon, you have blonde hair and brown eyes and you're 24 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Marc Fargione. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. She has hazel eyes and red hair and is dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize her and figure she is some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs you of just how terrible she thinks your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who did she even think she was to insult you in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that she is Lola Saffron Bridge. You're stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. She only laughs and walks out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Lola Bridge and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that she is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, she's 27 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - vanilla, coconut and dark chocolate.  You use all your contacts and find out where she lives and at three am that very same night you show up at her apartment.

You knock on her door until she answers and make your demand - that she tries your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first she is reluctant, but she notices the spark in your eyes and lets you in. You watch her devour your desserts in silence before she asks you to leave. You ask what she thought, but she refuses to tell you and says that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Lola goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Lola!

You pick up and she does the one thing you never expected her to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet her at her apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

#7 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:41 PM

Your name is Lila Rosemary Chatburn, you have brown hair and green eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Marc Forgione. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have hazel eyes and brown hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Sutton Gray Fontes. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once you get home you research more about Sutton and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor, they're 23 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Chocolate, Key Lime and Red Velvet.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Sutton goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Sutton!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.girl-with-brown-hair-and-green-eyes-skmf

Lila Rosemary Chatburn, 22

06b5a353d04ba9ad2b09d3244bb962b3_md.jpg

Sutton Gray Fontes

#8 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:45 AM

Your name is Tallulah Clementine Shields, you have brown hair and green eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Per Se. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have blue eyes and brown hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutante/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Cooper Enzo Linden. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Cooper Linden and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor, they're 27 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - [vanilla, orange coconut, chocolate].  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought but he refuses to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Cooper Linden goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Cooper Linden!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

#9 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

Your name is Dexter Quince Simmons, you have brown hair and hazel eyes and you're 23 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking people you have ever seen. He has green eyes and black hair and is dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize him and figure he is some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs you of just how terrible he thinks your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who did he even think he was to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that he is Henry Jasper Weiger. You're stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that he try something else and that this must have been a fluke. He only laughs and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Henry Weiger and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that he is one of the cities hottest bachelors, he's 26 years old. You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Salted Caramel, Passion Fruit and Rosewater. You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at his apartment.

You knock on his door until he answers and make your demand - that he try your new desserts before he send in his review of your restaurant. At first he is reluctant, but he notices the spark in your eyes and lets you in. You watch him devour your desserts in silence before he asks you to leave. You ask what he thought, but he refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. He goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Henry Weiger!

You pick up and he does the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

Dexter 'Dex' Quince Simmons [23]

Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes

Henry 'Harry' Jasper Weiger [26]

Black Hair and Green Eyes

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#10 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

Story CAF - 1/?

Your name is Delilah Sage Gnecco, you have red hair and hazel eyes and you're 27 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Per Se. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have green eyes and black hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Soloman Cane Steller. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Soloman and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor; they're 23 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - almond, mango, and lavender.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Soloman goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Soloman!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

#11 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:32 AM

My name is Romy Pepper Talbot, I have Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Three Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Red Hair and intriguing Brown Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Althea Laken Godfrey. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Althea only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Althea and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Althea is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Two Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Almond, Guava and White Truffle.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Althea's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Cirque. At first Althea is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Althea suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Althea goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Althea!

I pick up and she does something I never expected her to do... She asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet her at her apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

The Talbot/Godfrey Families

ME: Romy Pepper Talbot [23] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

HER: Althea Laken Godfrey [22] [Red Hair & Brown Eyes] [Food Critic]

Romy Talbot and Althea Godfrey

#12 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

My name is Duke Yarrow Vanderberg, I have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and I'm Twenty-Five Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Eleven Madison Park. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Blonde Hair and intriguing Green Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Cornelia Evangeline Carlisle. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Cornelia only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Cornelia and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Cornelia is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Three Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Strawberry, Cherimoya and Black Truffle.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Cornelia's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Eleven Madison Park. At first Cornelia is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Cornelia suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Cornelia goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Cornelia!

I pick up and she does something I never expected her to do... She asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet her at her apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

The Vanderberg/Carlisle Families

ME: Duke Yarrow Vanderberg [25] [Brown Hair & Blue Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

HER: Cornelia Evangeline Carlisle [23] [Blonde Hair & Green Eyes] [Food Critic]

Duke Vanderberg and Cornelia Carlisle

#13 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:37 AM

Your name is Matilda Rosemary Encinas, you have red hair and green eyes and you're 25 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Bernadine. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have blue eyes and brown hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Jane Calliope Taliani. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else, that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Jane and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelorettes, they're 26 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - vanilla, mango, and saffron.  You use all your contacts and find out where she lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on her door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what she thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Jane goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Jane!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet her at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

Matilda Rosemary Encinas (25) - Red hair, green eyes; pastry chef
Jane Calliope Taliani (26) - Brown hair, blue eyes; food critic

#14 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

Your name is Hazel "Hazy" Rosemary Austen, you have brown hair and hazel eyes and you're 23 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have green eyes and blonde hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Hudson "Sonny" Gray Lamonte. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Hudson Lamonte and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they're 24 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - chocolate, hibiscus and fleur de sel.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Hudson goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Sonny!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

Her: Hazel Rosemary Austen (23, brown hair, hazel eyes) "Hazy"

Him: Hudson Gray Lamonte (24, blonde hair, green eyes) "Sonny"

#15 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

Your name is Piper Sage Chamberlin, you have black hair and hazel eyes and you're 24 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have blue eyes and blonde hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Christopher Nash Grenon. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Chris and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they're 24 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - chocolate, pomegranate and Aztec chocolate and caramel.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Chris goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Chris!

#16 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:00 PM

Your name is Sadie Clementine Haskell, you have red hair and hazel eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants -Marc Forgione. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking men you have ever seen. He has blue eyes and blond hair and is dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize him and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs you of just how terrible he thinks your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that he is Fletcher Deacon Guerin. You're stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else; that this must have been a fluke. He only laughs and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Fletcher Deacon Guerin and find out everything he loves and hates, and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked, as the critic despises anise. You also find out that he is one of the cities hottest bachelor, and he is 23 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - peach, Bavarian creme and dark Colombian chocolate.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives, and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until he answers and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first he is reluctant, but he notices the spark in your eyes and lets you in. You watch him devour your desserts in silence before he asks you to leave. You ask what he thought, but he refuses to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Fletcher goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Fletcher!

Sadie Clementine Haskell [22]- pastry chef at Marc Forgione

Fletcher Deacon Guerin [23]- New York Times food critic

Sadie

Woman21.jpg

Fletcher

Boy%2042.jpg

#17 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

Your name is June Rosemary Perella, you have red hair and brown eyes and you're 25 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking people you have ever seen. They have blond hair and blue eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Cole Jasper Damon. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Cole Damon and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that he is one of the city's hottest bachelors, and he's 24 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. C0le goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you, and it's from C0le!

#18 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:12 AM

My name is Sebastian Sage Vanderbilt, I have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and I'm Twenty-Two Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Bernadine. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Black Hair and intriguing Green Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who does he think he is to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Fletcher Thorne Waldorf. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Fletcher only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Fletcher and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as he despises anise. I also find out that Fletcher  is one of the city's hottest bachelors, they're Twenty-Two Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Blackberry, Finger Lime and Saffron.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Fletcher's apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Bernadine. At first Fletcher is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before Fletcher suddenly asks me to leave. I ask him what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Fletcher goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Fletcher!

I pick up and he does something I never expected him to do... He asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

The Vanderbilt/Waldorf Families

ME: Sebastian Sage Vanderbilt [22] [Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

HIM: Fletcher Thorne Waldorf [22] [Black Hair & Green Eyes] [Food Critic]

Sebastian Vanderbilt and Fletcher Waldorf

#19 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:11 PM

Your name is India Cherry McClusky you have blonde hair and green eyes and you're 23 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants – Momofuko. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have blue eyes and brown hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Jackson Lorenzo Bronars. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once you get home you research more about Jackson and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they're 24 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors – chocolate, mango and champagne.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Jackson goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Jackson!

India Cherry McClusky (23, blonde hair, green eyes)

Jackson Lorenzo Bronars (24, brown hair, blue eyes)

#20 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:49 PM

My name is Poppy Clove Bowen, I have Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Four Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Red Hair and intriguing Hazel Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Zora Willow Heffner. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Althea only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Althea and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Zora is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Six Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Blood Orange, Dragon Fruit and Yubari King Melon.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Zora's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Cirque. At first Zora is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Zora suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Zora goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Zora!

The Bowen/Heffner Families

ME: Poppy Clove Bowen [24] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

HER: Zora Willow Heffner [26] [Red Hair & Hazel Eyes] [Food Critic]

Poppy Bowen and Zora Heffner

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: first written caf, caf, dice, round 1, i hope you like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users