Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:55 PM

Giovanna Delia
Natalia Jade
Catalina Abril/Ariel
Grecia Veronica (how would you pronounce first name?)

Gabriel Angel
Israel David/ Thomas
Ezra Gabriel
Anthony Elias

Giovanna Delia - Both pretty names, but because they both end in A they clash a little. I would recommend using a different middle name here and using Delia somewhere else.
Natalia Jade - Lovely combo! It has a great flow, and both names are solid and feminine.
Catalina Abril/Ariel - Catalina is beautiful. Abril and Ariel are both not really my style, but I would recommend Abril here because it flows better with Catalina. Have you considered Catalina April? It sounds similar, and I think April is lovely.
Grecia Veronica (how would you pronounce first name?) - Looking at Grecia (which is very pretty!), I would pronounce it Gray-shuh, but I could also see it being pronounced Greh-see-uh (I like this pronunciation better). Once I was told how it's pronounced, though, I would remember. Veronica is pretty and despite both names ending in A I think this is a really great combo.

Gabriel Angel - Gabriel is handsome, but I don't like Angel on either gender. There's also a problem with flow here because both names end in -el. Again, I would recommend splitting these up into separate combos.
Israel David/ Thomas - I'm not a fan of Israel or place names in general, but David and Thomas are both great classics. Both flow well with Israel.
Ezra Gabriel - Super handsome! This is my favorite of your boy combos. I adore Ezra, and as mentioned above I like Gabriel. They go fabulously together.
Anthony Elias - Both handsome names (Elias especially), but I think there's a bit of a sound problem here because Anthony ends with the long E sound and Elias begins with it. But like Grecia Veronica, I don't think it's a major problem because this is still a great combo.

As always, everyone feel free to come back again with more names!

#102 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

Girl:
Hope-Elizabeth Dulcy
Coty Morningstar
Anuket Egypt Jonesy

Boy:
Ptolemy Makepeace
Reborn Pegasus Alexander
Valentine St. Michael

Alpha-Eve Starlight
Coty Egypt
Hope-Elizabeth Dulcy

Ptolemy Makepeace

I've combined these two since they're both yours.

Hope-Elizabeth Dulcy - This has a really pretty sound. I'm not a huge fan of double first names, but this is a nice one. You could always just do two middle names, Hope Elizabeth Dulcy. Hope and Elizabeth are great, but I prefer the spelling Dulcie to Dulcy.
Coty Morningstar - I'm not a fan of this one. I prefer classics over more unusual names, and these just aren't my style.
Anuket Egypt Jonesy - Again, I'm not a huge fan of the unusual names here. Have you considered Annika as an alternative to Anuket? It's still uncommon, but a bit more recognizable.

Alpha-Eve Starlight - Eve is pretty, but I'm not a fan of Alpha or Starlight. I would avoid combos like this that have a super obvious theme--so if you want to use Alpha, maybe pair it with something other than Starlight?
Coty Egypt - Not a fan of either of these names. Sorry.

Ptolemy Makepeace - Not a fan of either name here. Ptolemy has a great connotation with ancient cultures, but I'm not sure it's ready to be revived for modern use. As for Makepeace, it just doesn't seem like a name to me.
Reborn Pegasus Alexander - Alexander is very handsome, but I highly recommend not using Reborn or Pegasus. There's too much teasing potential. When you're looking at names, try to picture them on a baby, a child, a teen, an adult, and an elderly person--and see if you can picture that name on a person. If they don't seem quite right, I would choosing something else.
Valentine St. Michael - Michael is a nice classic, and I would just leave the St. out of it. As for Valentine, I'm not a fan--it feels very feminine to me, and reminds me too much of the holiday.

#103 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:13 PM

Gaвrιelle *GᗩᗷI* Vιcтorιa Paιge
Rowan Leyla Grace/Leyla Rowan Grace(/Grace Rowan)

Dereĸ *ᖇIᑕKY* Allen/Allan

Gabrielle *Gabi* Victoria Paige - This is a really pretty combo! Paige is not really my style but it goes well with Gabrielle and Victoria, which are lovely feminine names. Don't change a thing!

Rowan Leyla Grace/Leyla Rowan Grace(/Grace Rowan) - Honestly, just Grace Rowan sounds lovely to me. As for the two with double middles, I think Leyla Rowan Grace has a better flow (though I prefer Laila or Leila to Leyla). Rowan is a name that I would like on someone else's child, and Grace is a beautiful classic that balances out the trendy feel of Rowan and Leyla.

Derek *Ricky* Allen/Allan - I'm not a huge fan of Derek, but it's a nice name. Ricky is a great nickname (although I think it fits better as a nickname for Richard and Frederick, which, to be fair, I don't particularly like). I prefer the spelling Allan, and have a good connotation with this name. It's a solid classic.

#104 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:30 PM

This seems pretty cool! Some names have middle names or names I'm toying with:

Lorenzo Matthew/Jonathan "Enzo"
Eric Sebastian
Hector
Adam
Gabriel

Maya Flor/Luciana
Rosa Naomi
Isabella
Carmen
Valentina

Thank you.

No problem! Feel free to post again if you want feedback on other names :) 

Lorenzo Matthew/Jonathan "Enzo" - I'm not huge on Lorenzo, but I adore the nickname Enzo--it's really cute but also masculine. Matthew and Jonathan are both nice choices, but I would pick Matthew for the middle here, just because Lorenzo Jonathan is a bit of a mouthful, whereas Lorenzo Matthew flows off the tongue better.

Eric Sebastian - Another nice combo. I don't love Eric but it's okay. Sebastian is a really great name, I love it as a first with the nickname Seb.
Hector - This is one I've crushed on in the past. I love the association with Greek mythology (it also reminds me of the book/movie Holes), and I think it's got a nice balance of classic and trendy.
Adam - I really like this one! It's a really handsome classic.
Gabriel - This is another great solid choice for a boy. 

Maya Flor/Luciana - I love Maya! Luciana is gorgeous also, but I think Maya Luciana clashes a bit since both names end in A. Maybe consider Maya Lucienne? Flor looks unfinished to me, but Maya Florence would be lovely.
Rosa Naomi - I've never really liked Naomi, and I don't really know why. Rosa is pretty (I'm a fan of Rosaline, myself). This has a slightly awkward flow... maybe consider splitting these names up into separate combos?
Isabella - This is a really pretty name--the only thing I don't like about it is that it's so popular.
Carmen - This is a great name--it's pretty without being overly feminine (or overly common). 
Valentina - This is one that I wouldn't use myself, and it reminds me a little too much of Valentine's day, but it has a really pretty sound and offers many good nicknames (Via, Val, Nina, Tina). 

#105 Cass

Cass

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, singing, Netflix, names, Mario, shopping, cute guys, friends, dogs,

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

Jackson Caleb
Stefan James
Dylan Spencer
Bennett Oliver
Blake Jonathan
Logan Wyatt

#106 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:44 PM

Top girl's names (and most likely siblings)

Piper
Paisley
Juniper
Hadley

#107 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Jackson Caleb
Stefan James
Dylan Spencer
Bennett Oliver
Blake Jonathan
Logan Wyatt

Hi there! I'm actually really glad you re-booted this thread for me, I like doing these!  :)

Jackson Caleb - Handsome combo! At first, I was unsure because of the repeated hard-C sound, but after saying it in my mind a few times, I decided it's really nice! I like both names (especially Caleb) and I think they flow well together.
Stefan James - Not bad, it flows well. I'm just not a fan of Stefan/Stephen/related names for boys.
Dylan Spencer - Really handsome! Both are names I like but would never think to use myself, and they flow really well together.
Bennett Oliver - I really like both Bennett and Oliver, but something seems off in the flow here. The variation in syllable-length is good, but the end of Bennett feels kind of abrupt before soft Oliver (contrarily, Oliver Bennett flows off the tongue a lot easier, just for an example. I think Oliver is just one of those names that's difficult in the middle spot). Maybe it's just me. Handsome names, though!
Blake Jonathan - Not really a fan of Blake, but I love Jonathan and the two flow well together.
Logan Wyatt - Not a bad combo! This is another one of those I'd-like-it-on-someone-else's-kid things. They flow nicely together.

• Cass likes this

#108 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

Top girl's names (and most likely siblings)

Piper
Paisley
Juniper
Hadley

Piper - This is one of those names I go back and forth between liking and feeling indifferent about. It's probably my second favorite on your list though. I guess my issue here is I can see Piper on a little girl, but I have trouble picturing a grown woman named Piper.

Paisley - Just not a fan of this one, sorry. It's a little to wordy/fabric-y for me.

Juniper - Love this one! Definitely my favorite on your list. It's kind of sassy and unique but cute at the same time, and it offers the more buttoned-down nickname June.

Hadley - I don't really like this one. It sounds like a surname to me, I can't picture it on a girl. Sorry!

• Barbie likes this

#109 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:05 PM

I know this is more than 5 each so don't feel like you have to do all of them, I just struggle to narrow this down to anything smaller.
Don't hesitate to switch some of the middle names around, I'm still playing around with some of them myself.

Girls:
Jessa Quinn
Piper Keeley
Lux Cassidy or Lux Athena
Arizona Kate or Arizona Marie
Daphne Shay
Penelope Brooke
Lola Temperance
Juno Antigone
Eden Aurora or Eden Annabelle
Luna Artemis or Luna Penelope
Cassandra Monroe or Cassandra Melody

Boys:
Julian Anchor
Milo Alistair or Milo Poseidon
Elias Gabriel
Derek Apollo
Ace Logan
August Adam
Boston Leo
Jonas Maverick or Jonas Aries
Ren Alexander
Anakin Skylar
Talon Evander
Tate Aries or Tate Jupiter
Caspian Remus

#110 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:50 PM

I know this is more than 5 each so don't feel like you have to do all of them, I just struggle to narrow this down to anything smaller.
Don't hesitate to switch some of the middle names around, I'm still playing around with some of them myself.

Girls:
Jessa Quinn
Piper Keeley
Lux Cassidy or Lux Athena
Arizona Kate or Arizona Marie
Daphne Shay
Penelope Brooke
Lola Temperance
Juno Antigone
Eden Aurora or Eden Annabelle
Luna Artemis or Luna Penelope
Cassandra Monroe or Cassandra Melody

Boys:
Julian Anchor
Milo Alistair or Milo Poseidon
Elias Gabriel
Derek Apollo
Ace Logan
August Adam
Boston Leo
Jonas Maverick or Jonas Aries
Ren Alexander
Anakin Skylar
Talon Evander
Tate Aries or Tate Jupiter
Caspian Remus

No worries on the long lists  :) 

Jessa Quinn - I like how it sounds as a combo, but individually I'm not a fan of either name on a girl. Since my name's Jenna, I've never really been a fan of close-but-different names like Gemma and Jessa for some reason. Also, I grew up with two male Quinns, so it's just hard for me to see the name on a girl. Not a bad combo though.

Piper Keeley - Piper is one of those names I might like on someone else's kid, but at the same time I have trouble seeing it aging. Keeley is nice, I go back and forth on whether I like it or not. Overall, the combo has a good flow. It just feels really young to me, like I can't see it on an adult.

Lux Cassidy or Lux Athena - I'm iffy on Lux but I could see liking it a little bit. Lux Cassidy sounds a little clunkier to me just because of the hard X and C sounds, but Lux Athena has a great flow, and I love the meanings of both names together - light, and the goddess of wisdom. I definitely really like Lux Athena as a combo!

Arizona Kate or Arizona Marie - I like the use of a classic middle with such an uncommon first name. Arizona is really interesting and spunky, it reminds me of Alaska, which is sort of a GP of mine. As individual names, I like Kate better than Marie, but I think that for flow purposes here I would go with Arizona Marie - it feels a little abrupt to have a one-syllable middle after a longer first name.

Daphne Shay - There's something about Daphne that I've never really liked, sorry. Shay is an interesting one, I'm not sure if I like it better on a girl or a boy. This combo has good flow though.

Penelope Brooke - I love Penelope (especially with nicknames Penny or Nellie) but I'm iffy on Brooke. It feels like a millenial-generation name to me, and I'm not sure I like it as a middle here.

Lola Temperance - Ah, yes! Someone else who likes long, classic-but-uncommon names in the middle spot! I could take or leave Lola (it feels a bit nickname-y) but I could see liking it after meeting a little girl with the name. Temperance is really nice with it. 

Juno Antigone - I like Juno, as I have an affinity for Jun- names on girls in general (unfortunately, my dad just got a dog with this name so I have trouble picturing it on a human now. But it's still a great name!). Antigone I'm not so sure about, both because of the tragic story attached to the name and because the spelling brings to mind two relatively negative concepts, 'anti' and 'gone.' As a combo, it's okay, but I think there might be a little too much N in there.

Eden Aurora or Eden Annabelle - I love love LOVE Eden as a first for girls! It's been on and off my list forever. I definitely prefer Eden Annabelle, it just has a really lovely sound and flow overall. Eden Aurora is nice too, I'm just not much of a fan of Aurora as a name. 

Luna Artemis or Luna Penelope - Luna is a GP of mine, so I like it and would love to see it on someone else's kid. I like the use of Artemis as a middle in general (I'm a big fan of Greek mythology), I just can't decide whether I like that both names are related to the moon or if it's too much. Luna Penelope is really really pretty, but I would love to see Penelope as a first. 

Cassandra Monroe or Cassandra Melody - Cassandra is one of those names that I go back and forth on. I like Cas names on both girls and boys, but I feel like the -sandra ending ages it a little. With that said, it is a really nice name. Monroe is just one of those names I can't get myself to like, sorry. But I love Melody in the middle spot, and Cassandra Melody has a really nice flow.

Julian Anchor - Julian is one of those names that I really love but just wouldn't use myself, so I love hearing it on others' lists. Anchor is interesting... I've never heard it, but it's close to the popular Archer and on trend with word names, so I can totally see it working. I really like this combo!

Milo Alistair or Milo Poseidon - Milo is one of those names I'm just not sure about my opinion on. As much as I love Greek mythology, I just can't see Poseidon working, even as a middle. Maybe it's because of the super godly background, I don't know. But Milo Alistair is really nice! I'd kind of like to see Alistair as a first though... Julian and Alistair would make a handsome sibset  :wub: 

Elias Gabriel - I really like Elias, but the -s ending makes it kind of offbeat and hard to pair. Gabriel is alright, not exactly my style but definitely not bad. The flow is okay but could probably be a tad better (maybe another vowel-starting name as a middle would flow better?).

Derek Apollo - Derek is just one of those names I've never been crazy about, sorry. And it's funny, I mentioned Apollo above before seeing it was on your list. I do think it's a bit more usable than Poseidon, and I'll admit that twins/siblings with names of the twin gods would be really cool. Overall, I think the flow is a bit awkward with this combo too. 

Ace Logan - I really like Ace, although I prefer it as a nickname. Logan is nice too, but I'm not sure it fits as well in the middle spot (I could see Derek and Logan as brothers). I think that with a short name like Ace, it might flow better with a longer middle -- something about the flow is just a bit off here.

August Adam - I absolutely adore August on boys. Adam is handsome too, but I'm not crazy about the alliteration here, it kind of throws off the flow (but August is also a bit offbeat on its own, so maybe that's it). I think August could make a handsome middle too - no matter where you put it, it's a great name. As much as I like Julian Anchor, I think Julian August would be handsome (but possible a little too Roman? Idk).  

Boston Leo - I'm iffy on Boston. I could definitely see it as a middle, but I'm not sure about it in the first spot. Leo is definitely one of those names that always feels like a first, so it's a little awkward as a middle. I think Leo Boston would be really great though.

Jonas Maverick or Jonas Aries - I'm not that big on Jonas, because I like Jonah a bit more and my brain always wants to say Jonah instead. I think Jonas might make a good middle, though. Maverick is nice as a middle, but it feels like a bit of a mouthful when paired with Jonas. As for Aries, I'm not a fan in general, but I would prefer the spelling Ares, which is the spelling that alludes to the god of war and to me looks much more masculine than Aries. Overall, I'm not really liking either combo here very much, sorry.

Ren Alexander - I really like Ren, but it feels very nickname-y, like it needs a longer full name. That said, I really like it with Alexander here. Alexander is one of those handsome classics that makes a perfect middle.

Anakin Skylar - Sorry, I just can't get on board with Anakin. Also, I'm not a fan of Skylar on either gender. Sorry.

Talon Evander - Not a big fan of Talon, because the association with claws is not one that I enjoy. Evander is really handsome though.

Tate Aries or Tate Jupiter - I like Tate, and could definitely see it working well on a little boy (and any age). I think the combo feels a little too short when combined with Aries, and the flow is better with Jupiter, but I think the association with the planet is a little too strong for my liking. Tate Evander would be handsome.

Caspian Remus - I love Cas names for boys, and Caspian is no exception! I like it with Remus here, and I sort of like Remus in general, but the story behind the name isn't that great, since his brother killed him out of greed and all. Still not a bad name, though.

• brimariiee likes this

#111 charmingbabynames

charmingbabynames

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Middle Earth, Narnia, Anime, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, HTTYD, Tales of Arcadia, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, The Selection, B99 / Writing, Reading, Singing, Digital Art

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

Georgiana Charlotte Blythe 'Georgie'
Ayla Guinevere June
Marigold Cecilia Eden 'Mari'
Loxley Arabella Katherine 'Kit'
Clementine Eloise Mae
~
Alistair Silas Rune
Cassian Gabriel Thorin 'Cas'
Fitzwilliam Owen Seth 'Fitz'
Bingley Declan Fletcher
Finnegan Westley Clark 'Finn'

(Some I know are a bit different but I generally like old fashioned, literature and nature names. And more than likely though I won't be using these)

#112 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:49 PM

Georgiana Charlotte Blythe 'Georgie'
Ayla Guinevere June
Marigold Cecilia Eden 'Mari'
Loxley Arabella Katherine 'Kit'
Clementine Eloise Mae
~
Alistair Silas Rune
Cassian Gabriel Thorin 'Cas'
Fitzwilliam Owen Seth 'Fitz'
Bingley Declan Fletcher
Finnegan Westley Clark 'Finn'

(Some I know are a bit different but I generally like old fashioned, literature and nature names. And more than likely though I won't be using these)

Let me start by saying I'm not used to names with two middles, so I'll do my best to take that into account.

Georgiana Charlotte Blythe 'Georgie' - Not really a fan of Georgiana/Georgie, sorry. I also feel like the flow is a bit off here, but maybe it's just because there's three names instead of one. I think that just Georgiana Charlotte or Charlotte Blythe would be pretty, but all three just feels like a lot to me.
Ayla Guinevere June - Really nice combo, the flow works really well with two short names and a longer one in the middle. It rolls right off the tongue quite nicely. I'm iffy on Ayla, because it feels a little unfinished (because it reminds me of Kayla) but it also reminds me of Ada, which I love. Guinevere and June are gorgeous as middles here. I really like this one!
Marigold Cecilia Eden 'Mari' - I'm really not liking the flow here, there's just a lot of syllables and the names that are next to each other don't flow into one another very easily in my opinion. With that said, I really like Cecilia and I adore Eden, and Marigold is pretty too, especially with the nickname Mari. I like the names in this combo, I just think they would be better paired differently.
Loxley Arabella Katherine 'Kit' - Not a fan of Loxley at all, sorry. Also, I like the nickname Kit for Katherine, but it would make more sense to me if Katherine was the first name (Katherine Arabella would be lovely, maybe with an additional short middle). Arabella and Katherine are both pretty and they flow alright with each other.
Clementine Eloise Mae - I just can't get on the Clementine bandwagon, sorry. I've never liked the name and can't picture a child with this name, but I might be able to see it as a middle. Eloise and Mae are really pretty as middles here, though! 
~
Alistair Silas Rune - There are definitely too many Ss for me in the beginning of this combo, and it throws off the flow between Alistair and Silas, which are otherwise really handsome names - I would just pair them with something else. Not a fan of Rune, sorry.
Cassian Gabriel Thorin 'Cas' - I love Cas names for boys (Cassius and Castor are both on my list), and Cassian is great. It pairs wonderfully with Gabriel. Thorin is alright, but I think that even with a name between Cassian and Thorin, they just don't work that well together because they both end with N. 
Fitzwilliam Owen Seth 'Fitz' - Ah, I love Fitz on boys! It's quirky and dorky and cute, but I don't know if I'd use it in real life (but I'd love it on someone else's kid). Owen and Seth are good picks, but the flow here is off. All three names end with blunt consonant sounds, so it would help if this combo were rearranged/mixed-and-matched a little. Fitzwilliam Silas would be handsome, I'm just not sure about a second middle for it.
Bingley Declan Fletcher - Sorry, I just don't like Bingley at all. I've never heard of it before, and it sounds like teasing potential all day long (I know you said you won't use these in real life, I just wanted to mention it). With that said, Declan and Fletcher are handsome and they go really well together!
Finnegan Westley Clark 'Finn' - I love Finn on boys too! Honestly I think twins Fitz and Finn would be adorable, although maybe a tad too close. I really like that you used Finnegan as a full name, because I prefer Finn as a nickname instead of a standalone. Not a fan of Westley (my brain just wants to say Wesley) but I love Clark, and this combo has a really great flow.

• charmingbabynames likes this

#113 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:55 AM

Just wanted to reboot this thread because it got lost in the shuffle and I love giving feedback on names! It makes me think about new names I might like and I really love helping you guys.  :) 

#114 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

Beth Victoria

Juliette 'Julie/Jett' Pearl

Faye Wilhelmina

Elliott 'Leo' Andrew Paul

#115 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:11 AM

Beth Victoria - I like this, it has a nice vintage feel. I always go back and forth on Beth, because I don't like any of the long names for it but it feels like it needs a little something more. It reminds me of Ruth, which I can never decide on either. Victoria is pretty and it flows well with Beth - I'd almost like to see Victoria as a first, but it's so long and I don't like any of the nicknames, lol.

Juliette "Julie/Jett" Pearl - Juliette is another one that I go back and forth on. Lately, I think it's pretty and would like to see it on someone else's child (in addition to Julian for boys :wub: ). I like both nicknames, I like that one is more girly and one is more tomboy so you could always decide what fits your child best.  Pearl is a really pretty middle choice, they go well together and it makes the combo a little more frilly, which I don't think is a bad effect. (Juliette Opal from your signature is gorgeous and a little less princessy in a good way.)

Faye Wilhelmina - I love Faye! Wilhelmina is kind of a lot, which I guess Faye needs because it's so short. It makes the combo flow well, but I don't think I could go so far as to say I like the name Wilhelmina itself. 

Elliott "Leo" Andrew Paul - I really adore Elliott and it's way up there on my list right now (I'm always iffy on spelling, but I think I prefer Elliot best). Not really loving the nickname Leo for it though - I can see where it comes from, but I feel like I can't "hear" Leo in Elliott, which isn't always a requirement but it just seems kind of like two whole separate names to me. Maybe I'm just biased because I would name my kid Elliot/t and call him that, haha. Anyway, the middles Andrew Paul have a really great flow with it - I'm not usually a fan of double middles but in this one I can see how the extra syllable of Paul adds something. Andrew is handsome, and Paul is not a favorite of mine but gets a pass if it's family honoring.

Always a pleasure to look at your name ideas!  :) 

• Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#116 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:06 PM

Mary-Pearl Vivian

Maude Florence

Polly Winona

Celeste Isabella

Fox Nathanael

Deacon Aubrey

Lane Samuel

Jago Emerson (jay-go)

#117 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:34 AM

Mary-Pearl Vivian - Mary-Pearl definitely isn't a name I would choose, but there's something soft and feminine about it that I find pretty. I don't think I love the hyphen though - I would almost like it to be two middle names and then still call her Mary Pearl, but that's just a personal preference thing. I absolutely love Vivian and would like to see it as a first, but it's lovely in the middle spot here.

Maude Florence - I'm having a hard time getting on board with Maude. It's one of those names that hasn't yet crossed over for me from "old-lady" to new and usable again, and I feel like it's a little abrupt. That said, Florence is a really pretty middle (it's one of those that has begun to cross over into new again for me) and they do flow together well.

Polly Winona - These are two names that I just really don't like and probably never will, sorry. They have a good flow, though.

Celeste Isabella - I'm not really a fan of Celeste, but I don't hate it. I feel like it's one of those names that would be really difficult to pair with anything - it doesn't not go with Isabella (lovely middle btw), but it doesn't fit perfectly, either.

Fox Nathanael - I'm not sure how I feel about Fox as a first name. If it was in the middle spot I'd say sure, go for it, but as a first it gives me a little more pause. Nathanael is handsome, I just prefer the more common Nathaniel spelling. They do go well together, but I think I would prefer Nathanael Fox.

Deacon Aubrey - Just not a fan of either name here, sorry. I do think Aubrey is interesting on boys, and would probably prefer it on boys over girls if I had to choose.

Lane Samuel - Lane is one of those names that just doesn't do it for me - I don't know if it's the fact that it's so simple/short or that it's sort of a 'boring' word name, I just don't really like it. I do like Samuel as a middle though, it's a classic that I really like to see but I feel like doesn't get used a lot anymore (and I feel like I know so many Sams that I could never even consider it).

Jago Emerson (jay-go) - I appreciate the pronunciation help here, lol. I struggle if the pronunciation isn't super obvious. Jago is a name that I haven't really heard but I feel like I could get on board with - it's sort of a trendy mix of Jasper/Jay and Hugo, and it's got a 'cool kid' sound. I like how it goes with Emerson, but the name Emerson itself I'm not sure about. I want so badly to appreciate it as the uncommon classic it once was, but I feel like it blew up and became really trendy and I just don't like it anymore, which is what happened to me with all of the -son names I briefly liked.

• Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#118 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:12 PM

Arizona Emily 'Zoe or Rizzo' (I originally had this as Arizona Marie but might want to use Marie as a first name so I'm trying new middles)
Julian Roday (pronounced row-day, instead of Julian Anchor)
Klaus (as a middle, any first name ideas?)

#119 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:36 PM

Arizona Emily 'Zoe or Rizzo' - I really like Arizona. It's interesting and unusual but still wearable in my opinion, although admittedly it's a bit of a mouthful. I like both nickname options - Zoe wouldn't have occurred to me but definitely works, and Rizzo is a more sassy option. With that said, I don't like Emily (I feel like I just know too many Emilys that are my age, the name feels outdated for new babies) and I don't think it's the best pairing here - you get that kind of 'hiccup' that happens when the first name ends with a vowel and the middle name starts with one, and the flow gets put off a bit. Arizona Marie is nice but Marie would shine better as a first, since it tends to feel filler as a middle even if it's a favorite of yours. I would definitely stick with something one-syllable for flow reasons. Some ideas - Arizona Quinn (I really like this one), Arizona Kate, Arizona Maeve, Arizona Blair(e), Arizona Ruth, Arizona Wren (too wordy?).

Julian Roday - I love love love Julian. Roday I could take or leave - it definitely feels like a name that fits in with today's trends (I like the Row- sound), and it goes well with Julian. But honestly I'm a little in love with the combo Julian Anchor  :wub: I've never seen anyone else use Anchor but it seems like such a good word name, perfect in the middle spot, totally usable via popular Archer.

Klaus - This is one of those cool-on-someone-else's-kid names that I wouldn't use myself but wouldn't mind seeing around. I can see how it would be hard to find a first for since it's got a kind of clunky sound. I stole a look at your favorite name list in your sig for some first ideas/inspiration - Elliot Klaus, Gideon Klaus, Quentin Klaus, Mitchell Klaus (I really like the flow of this one), Oliver Klaus, Simon Klaus, Spencer Klaus, Noah Klaus.

• brimariiee likes this

#120 Cass

Cass

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, singing, Netflix, names, Mario, shopping, cute guys, friends, dogs,

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

boys:
aster
chandler
capulet
oliver

girls:
iris
malia
lydia
mona
paisley