#161 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:33 AM

"What a lovely bunch you've got!"

Think: I like matching initials if the styles match and the names aren't too similar, and I just don't think this sibset hits that mark. Kimberly and Kambrie are so close in sound. Katelyn and Kaelyn are only one letter off from each other, they sound almost identical! And Kaden sounds just like Katelyn and Kaelyn, too. If you want to go for matching K first names, try: Kaia, Kaelyn, and Kale. or maybe Kora and Kaden. But these just don't seem practical, they are way too similar in sound. Aside from that, Kaden John is a really nice combo. The other middles are not my style.

// These guys are my twin boys, Salem Elliot and Gideon Avery {1}. They are about to go get their first haircut at a barber shop! //

#162 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:26 AM

Say: How exciting!

Think: I adore both names! They're so handsome, and I think they go very well together.

These are my daughters Imogen Stella (11) and Evelyn Harper (8). We're on our way to Immy and Evie's ballet lessons.

#163 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:11 AM

Say: Wow, ballet sounds like fun. how long have you girls been dancing?
think: I love the combo Evelyn Harper. The other namenis nms. i dont think the names match for a sibset.

Meet my daughters, Eliana Wren and Fiona Aspen. We are headed home from Ellie's talent show rehearsal.

#164 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

Think: Hello girls, how was the talent show? What did you do Ellie?

Say: I love Wren and Aspen. Beautiful and uncommon. Eliana and Fiona are nms.

Meet my twins,
Rowan Alyssa & Hayden Andrew. We're heading to an Ice Skating rink to skate.

#165 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

Say: How fun! Just be careful.

Think: Rowan is growing on me and though I'm not a fan of Alyssa, the combo flows well. I love Hayden and it goes well with Andrew, which is also handsome. I'm not sure they go that well as a sibset though.

These are my sons, Gray {4} and Cas {1}. Their full names are Gray Thomas and Caspar Lee. I'm going to drop them off at their grandma's while their daddy and I go to a doctor's appointment to find out the gender of their little sibling!

#166 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:35 PM

Say: Congratulations! What do you want it to be?
Think: This is my daughter Isla Harper (18) and her twin brother Cason Reed (18). They just graduated high school!

#167 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:10 AM

(I'll do Jenna's and Alyse's because it looks like Alyse forgot :) )

Jenna_Lee:

"How exciting! Gray, do you want it to be a boy or a girl?"

Think: I adore Gray Thomas! Caspar is so great, too. Not big on Lee. And i

Alyse:

"Wow, congratulations!"

Think: I love Isla, but I prefer Harper on boys. The flow is nice. Cason is handsome, but Reed is nms. Just never liked it.

// This little guy is my son, Lachlan Montgomery {3}. We're expecting another boy any day now, and we plan on naming him Archer Hayes. //

#168 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

"Are you excited to be a big brother, Lachlan?"

Thinki: Not really sure I like the name Lachlan, just nms. Montgomery and Hayes would make a great sibset but not Archer and Lachlan. I am fond of the name Archer though. 

These are my daughters, Thalia Corinne, and her older brother, Demetrius Cohen. We are returning from a camping trip with their grandparents.

#169 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:38 PM

Say: Oh, how fun! Did you guys have a good time!
Think: Thalia is really pretty. Corinne and Cohen are nice, but just nms. I don't really like Demetrius, but it's not a terrible name, and...to rack their own!

These are my twin daughters Sofia (Sofie) Victoria and Isabella (Bella) Posey (5). We are out buying school supplies. They start Kindergarten tomorrow. I am so proud of them! They grow up too fast! Their little brother, Matthew (Maddie) James (2 1/2), is home with their father.

#170 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

***Thats supposed to say each, not rack!

#171 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:44 PM

"Wow! They do grow up too fast, don't they?"

Think: I adore Sophia, but Sofia has a whole different feel to me, I don't really like it. Victoria is lovely. I adore Isabella Posey! Both names are great. Matthew James is nms, but nice enough. I like Matty as a nickname, but Maddie just seems like too much. The sibset is nice, but like I said, Sofia has a different feel and Sophia seems like it would fit better. Matthew and Isabella are great together.

// The shaggy haired blonde on the second row is my son, Charles Ashton "Charlie" {4}. And the blonde hiding in the back is his younger brother, Thomas Ronan {3}. //

#172 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

Say: What cute kids!
Think: Charles is nms, but the nickname Charlie makes it better. Ashton, Thomas, and Ronan I love!! Great names!

This is my son Henry Thomas Lake (18), he just got accepted into Cornell! We are so proud of him! His sister, Catherine Isobel Sage (25) is visiting for his high school graduation with her son, Nathan Ford (6 months)!

#173 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:27 PM

Say: Congratulations! I wish him a very prosperous year in college. 

Think: None of the names are my style, except for Thomas, Sage, and Nathaniel (Nathan). I really like Sage on a girl,but Lake I am not fond of as a name in general. The first names match well though. 

This is my eldest, Addison Willow, She just graduated from the kindergarten. And this little one holding my hand is her younger sister, Sidney Autumn. She just turned two last month. 

#174 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:52 PM

"Lots of big stuff happening for you guys, huh?"

Think: I didn't know if Addison Willow was a boy or girl until you said "her." I think if you pick a unisex name you should use a gender specific name to compliment. I like Sidney but don't love it. Autumn is really pretty. Addison and Sidney are a good sibset.

// Kai Isabella {8} is my daughter, I know she is around here somewhere. She's probably out surfing with her brother, Kono Layton {11}. (their first names are Hawaiian as they live in Hawaii and their father is Hawaiian) //

#175 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:55 AM

Say: Hi Kai! That sounds cool, I'd be terrible at surfing.
Think: Kai sounds like a boys name to me, and Layton sounds kind of feminine.

This is my daughter Ashlere Rain, she's six-years-old, and she's a little shy.

#176 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

"Nice to meet you, Ashlere! I promise I don't bite!"

Think: Not really my style, and both names sound masculine imo. I like that Ashlere is different than what is normally heard though.

// This is my son, Nicholas Hudson {7}. He goes by Nick. We're headed to the aquarium, he's obsessed with sharks! //

#177 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

Say: Hi Nick! Sharks are cool! What's your favourite type?

Think: Neither name are my style, but they're quite handsome together.

These are my daughters Jillian Faye [4] and Scarlet Winona [3]. Jill and Carly are headed to their cousin Ellie-Mae's pool party today. We bought her a spiderman costume because she's obsessed with him right now.

#178 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:27 PM

"How fun! Do you guys like to swim?"

Think: I adore Jillian Faye! And Scarlet is lovely, too. Winona flows well with it. Ellie-Mae is cute but not my favorite. 

// This is my son, Kenton Percy {7}. We're going to the mall to pick out a tie for his grandpa's birthday next week. //

#179 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

Say: Oh cool! What color are you wanting to get?
Think: Kenton is okay, Percy is nms. Overall the flow is great and it's a solid name!

Hello! My daughter is around here somewhere, she's so excited to start high school! Do you have a freshman, too? Oh, I almost forgot!! Her name is Ireland Penelope, we call her Andy!

#180 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

"Wow, what a big step! And yeah, my second child is a freshman this year, too!"

Think: I like Ireland and Andy's a cute nn for it. Penelope is nms.

// These are my kiddos; Uriah Nash {17}, Jude Apollo {14}, and Hazel Evangeline {9}. We're out getting some school supplies-- they can't seem to keep up with their pens and pencils! //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users