Can't Seem To Decide, Help?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Owl_Princess12

Owl_Princess12

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names(obviously!), Various Video Games, Writing, Reading(when I find time),watching Son's Of Anarchy, Deadliest Cathch, Ghost Adventures, and Cuddling and playing with my 2-year-old. :)

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

So, I am writing some Fanfiction and can't seem to come up with names for the character's children. Mother's name is Nova Garnett an the Father's name is Alexander. I thought for sure I had the names decided, but then I got to thinking, and decided that they wouldn't work. I started with: Alexandra Josephine for a girl, Jonah Alexander for a boy, and if they have twins they would be named Orion Alexander and Valetina Opal. But now I also like: Nash Alexander, Jonah Alexander, Wyatt Alexander, Phoenix Alexander, Jett Alexander, Maverick Orion, or Benjamin Orion for the boy twin and Kylie Opal/Pearl, Layla Opal/ Pearl, Athena Opal/Pearl or Delilah Opal/Pearl for the girl twin. Some other names I considered for the girl twin are: Sienna,Sierra, September, Jewel, Genevieve, Iris, Cecilia, Aspen, and Evelyn.By the way, the mom was named after her god-mother, Gemma, hence the middle name Garnett, I don't know if that helps or not. Which names do you think fit best with the parents? Other name suggestions are welcomed as well. :) Thanks in advance for the help.

#2 flying-person

flying-person

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:Everything that isn't maths or geography ;)

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

For the boy, I like Jonah Alexander or Benjamin Alexander/Orion.

And for the girl I like Layla Opal or Cecilia Pearl.

If you want matchy twin names you could do Jonah and Jewel (same first letter, though I don't recommend using Jewel and then having a gem/crystal as the middle name too), Phoenix and Athena (both are mystical names) or Delilah and Jonah (both end in a H). You could also give them constellation middle names- e.g. Orion and Carina- and jewel first names- e.g. Ruby and Jasper- if you want to be really creative :D

You could also do Nash and Aspen as a kind of tribute to their parents- N for Nova and A for Alexander.

Hope it helped!
  • Owl_Princess12 likes this

#3 Owl_Princess12

Owl_Princess12

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names(obviously!), Various Video Games, Writing, Reading(when I find time),watching Son's Of Anarchy, Deadliest Cathch, Ghost Adventures, and Cuddling and playing with my 2-year-old. :)

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Thanks so much! It really does help. I just couldn't decide what direction to take with the names. I think I gave myself too many options, lol. :)

#4 flying-person

flying-person

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Eh, it happens. Sometimes it takes me weeks to pick out character names :)
  • Owl_Princess12 likes this

#5 Owl_Princess12

Owl_Princess12

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

I think I finally figured out some names. I love them, and probably would consider using htem for my own children if all of them don't get used in the story, lol. :) I have: Aubree Pearl, Peyton Mae for girls, and Jensen Parker and Jasper Hawthorne for the boys. What do you think of these?

#6 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

I really like Jasper Hawthorne & Aubree Pearl is pretty.

#7 flying-person

flying-person

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Aubree and Jasper <3

#8 Miss Madison

Miss Madison

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Jasper and Aubree :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users