#1 Mikaela Lewis

Mikaela Lewis

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Amberley

I absolutely adore this name! I think it is sweet for a little girl, but also mature for an older girl. What do you think? Also, i've been trying to think of some middle names that would fit perfectly with this name, but can't quite think of anything good enough.. any suggestions? :D Thanks!

#2 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

Much prefer regular Amber, although that's not really for me either. Don't think it sounds very mature for an adult, sorry. :(

For middles, I do think these sound nice:

Amberley Diane
Amberley Helene
Amberley Gwen
Amberley June

#3 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

There was this kids show in Australia and one of the hosts was called Amberley and... she really annoyed me so for those reasons, I'm not a fan of the name personally. I agree with Mishada - I prefer Amber.

MN suggestions:

Louise
Olivia
Mae
Aine

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

I'm sorry, I have to agree with the above. I don't care for Amberley, or Amber for that matter. I tend to greatly dislike any form of Amber. Amberley makes me think of a girl I knew, she was in my mothers girl scout troop (my mum lead a troop of the itty bitty girls, Daisy's? And then she did Brownies and all). And Amberley was a girl in there. She was kinda a spoiled child, kinda eh. It feels like a name that was trendy at that point in time as well. There were bunches of Ambers born in my day, then Amberley showed up a bit after.

I don't think its a bad name, I guess I just don't see it the same way you do :) I see it more on a child, an over hyper sort of child <3 Hope this helps! <3

#5 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Agreed, I prefer Amber. I think it even sounds slightly more mature then Amberly.

Middle name suggestions:

Amberly Rose
Amberly Megan
Amberly Estelle
Amberly Ruby
Amberly Piper
Amberly Willow
Amberly Paige
Amberly Hailey
Amberly Danielle
Amberly Brooke

0 user(s) are reading this topic