Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:27 AM

Rowan May Josephine OR Rowan Belle Evangeline OR Rowan Faith Adelaide

Rowan Hayes Atticus OR Rowan Joss Elyar OR Rowan Ash Montgomery

Travis-Earl & Betty-Jo Montgomery are having their fourth child. They already have 2 daughters and a son called Ruby-Jean, Sadie-Belle & Jesse-Beau but do not know the gender of their 4th. They would like a southern-sounding name that is double barrelled, the first part of the name must be 2 syllables and go with Ruby, Sadie & Jesse and the second part of the name must be 1 syllable but cannot start with J or B. They would like 4 options for each gender.

#1782 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:17 AM

Hunter-Luke/Ryder-Paul/Levi-Kyle/Wiley-Ray or Emmy-Lou/Mary-Ann/Vera-Quinn/Lily-May

------------------------------------------

Melody River Blu and Len Ishmael Kahale are expecting their first baby together, a girl! Both are famous rock stars, and would like to give their daughter a really out there celebrity style first name. They have decided she should have two middle names, and have each chosen one after their mothers; Melody has chosen Frances and Len has chosen Grace. They would like six options to choose from.

Melody River Blu [29] and Len Ishmael Kahale [31]

#1783 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

Velvet-Sky Quinley Pearl / Eleven "Elle" Quinley Pearl / RedRose Quinley Pearl / Promise-Love Quinley Pearl / Blossom Pearl Quinley / Faithful Quinley Pearl

***I'm sorry I pressed EDIT instead of QUOTE***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth James Carswell and Vianey Grace Carswell are expecting again and are having twin boys! They already have 5 year old Rowan Faith Adelaide and 2 year old Rosaly Nell Anna. Their first names are either Ashley, Mackenzie, Hayden, Andrew, Adam or Austin. They should have 2 middle names. If there first name is either Ashley, Hayden, Andrew, Adam or Austin, Their first middle name is 1 syllable, the second is 3+ syllables. If one of the boy's name is Mackenzie, the first middle name is 2 syllables, the second is 1 syllable.

[Please do NOT repeat names unless asked]

Seth James Carswell (23) and Vianey Grace Carswell (27) with Rowan Faith Adelaide (5) and Rosaly Nell Anna (2).

#1784 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

Rosaly Quinn Harper/Rosaly Nell Anna/Rosaly Clare Opal/Rosaly Pearl Margot

Melody River Blu and Len Ishmael Kahale are expecting their second baby together, another girl! They already have a two year old daughter named Galaxie Frances Grace. Both are famous rock stars, and would like to give their daughter a really out there celebrity style first name. They have decided she should have two middle names, and have each chosen one; Melody has chosen Pearl and Len has chosen Quinley. They would like six options to choose from.

Melody River Blu [31] and Len Ishmael Kahale [33] with Galaxie Frances Grace Kahale-Blu [2]

#1785 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

Velvet-Sky Quinley Pearl / Eleven "Elle" Quinley Pearl / RedRose Quinley Pearl / Promise-Love Quinley Pearl / Blossom Pearl Quinley / Faithful Quinley Pearl

***I'm sorry I pressed EDIT instead of QUOTE***

Seth James Carswell and Vianey Grace Carswell are expecting again and are having twin boys! They already have 5 year old Rowan Faith Adelaide and 2 year old Rosaly Nell Anna. Their first names are either Ashley, Mackenzie, Hayden, Andrew, Adam or Austin. They should have 2 middle names. If there first name is either Ashley, Hayden, Andrew, Adam or Austin, Their first middle name is 1 syllable, the second is 3+ syllables. If one of the boy's name is Mackenzie, the first middle name is 2 syllables, the second is 1 syllable.

Seth James Carswell (23) and Vianey Grace Carswell (27) with Rowan Faith Adelaide (5) and Rosaly Nell Anna (2).

#1786 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

Ashley John Christopher/Mackenzie Jonah Luke/Hayden Sky Alexander/Andrew Paul Harrison/Adam George Willoughby/Austin Chase Leander

Melody River Blu and Len Ishmael Kahale are expecting their third baby together, a boy! They already have an eight year old daughter named Galaxie Frances Grace, and a six year old daughter named Faithful Quinley Pearl. Both are famous rock stars, and would like to give their son a really out there celebrity style first name. They have decided he should have two middle names, and have each chosen one; Melody has chosen Joseph and Len has chosen Lev. They would like six options to choose from.

Melody River Blu [37] and Len Ishmael Kahale [39] with Galaxie 'Ally' Frances Grace Kahale-Blu [8] and Faithful 'Faith' Quinley Pearl Kahale-Blu [6]

#1787 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

South Joseph Lev / Aero Lev Joseph / Golden Lev Joseph / Reign Joseph Lev / Jaguar Lev Joseph / Black-Bear Lev Joseph

Seth James Carswell and Vianey Grace Carswell are expecting again and are having twin girls! They already have 8 year old Rowan Faith Adelaide, 5 year old Rosaly Nell Anna and 3 year old twins Ashley John Christopher and Hayden Sky Alexander. Their first names are Audrey and Havana. They should have 2 middle names. The first is virtue, the second is flower names. They would like 5 options per child.

Seth James Carswell (26) and Vianey Grace Carswell (30) with Rowan Faith Adelaide (8), Rosaly Nell Anna (5), Ashley John Christopher (3) and Hayden Sky Alexander (3).

#1788 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

Audrey Comfort Flora / Audrey Prudence Tulip / Audrey Constance Jacinta / Audrey Pleasant Calla / Audrey Modest Dahlia

Havana Mercy Daffodil / Havana Charity Peony / Havana Unity Hyacinth / Havana Amity Azalea / Havana Silence Mongolia

Wesley Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley are expecting their ninth child. The baby will be joining Arabella, Blythe, Cheyenne, Dominic, Eli, Finn, Gemma, & Hannah. They are choosing to leave the gender unknown until birth. The babies first name should start with letter I. The middle name should be after a song title (state which song please). They would like 3 options per gender (6 DIFFERENT name combos).

Meghan Desiree Jacen with Avery Temperance, Aiden Ezekiel, & Ashton Isaiah.

Troy Ryan Thorin & Nycola Courtney Thorin with Corey Trinity, Payton Early, & Camryn Sunday.

Welsey Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley with Arabella Ireland, Blythe Scotland, Cheyenne Amber, Dominic Adler, Elijah Collins, Finley West, Gemma Marley, & Hannah Candi.

#1789 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

Isaac William (William's Last Words by Manic Street Preachers)
Ivan James (Little James by Oasis)
Ian Alexander (Alexander the Great by Iron Maiden)

Isabelle Cassandra (Cassandra by Area 11)
Isabella Lucy (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles)
Ivy Rhiannon (Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac)

~~~~~

Little Ty is now 2, and Damon and Sophia are expecting again, another boy. They'd like another first name with 5 letters, but this time they'd like the middle name to honour Sophia's father Jonathan Leonard. They'd like four options.

Damon Alexander and Sophia Marie Hunter with Tyler 'Ty' Damian [2]

#1790 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:35 AM

Oscar Leo/Jamie Nathan/Peter Leopold/Lucas John

Galaxie Frances Grace Kahale-Blu and her fiance Pilot Cougar Evren are expecting their first baby together, a boy. Ally has followed in her parents' footsteps and is on the path to becoming a rock star, and Pilot is already a well known actor. They would like to give their son a really unusual word name first name, and two middle names. His first middle name should be an animal name, and his second should be a virtue name.

(Please do not repeat names unless asked)

Melody River Blu [51] and Len Ishmael Kahale [53] with Galaxie 'Ally' Frances Grace Kahale-Blu [22], Faithful 'Faith' Quinley Pearl Kahale-Blu [20], and South Joseph Lev Kahale-Blu [14]

Ally [22] and Pilot Cougar Evren [23]

Faith [20]

#1791 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Beach Grizzly Honor

Wesley Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley are expecting their tenth and eleventh children. The babies will be joining Arabella, Blythe, Cheyenne, Dominic, Eli, Finn, Gemma, Hannah, & Isabella. They are choosing to leave the genders unknown until birth. The babies' first names should start with letter J & K. The middle names should be surnames of famous people. They would like 4 options per gender (2 girls' names for J, two girls' names for K. Two boys' names for J, two boys' names for K.)

Troy Ryan Thorin & Nycola Courtney Thorin with Corey Trinity, Payton Early, & Camryn Sunday.

Welsey Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley with Arabella Ireland, Blythe Scotland, Cheyenne Amber, Dominic Adler, Elijah Collins, Finley West, Gemma Marley, Hannah Candi, Isabella Lucy.

#1792 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

Jessica Winslet/Jodelle Aniston/Kallista Diaz/Kalliope Bloom and/or Jackson Depp/Josiah Law/Kristof Carey/Keith Lawrence

Reposting because I forgot to ask for options.

Galaxie Frances Grace Kahale-Blu and her fiance Pilot Cougar Evren are expecting their first baby together, a boy. Ally has followed in her parents' footsteps and is on the path to becoming a rock star, and Pilot is already a well known actor. They would like to give their son a really unusual word name first name, and two middle names. His first middle name should be an animal name, and his second should be a virtue name. They would like five options to choose from.

Melody River Blu [51] and Len Ishmael Kahale [53] with Galaxie 'Ally' Frances Grace Kahale-Blu [22], Faithful 'Faith' Quinley Pearl Kahale-Blu [20], and South Joseph Lev Kahale-Blu [14]

Ally [22] and Pilot Cougar Evren [23]

Faith [20]

#1793 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

Lake Jaguar Truth / Car Lion Honor / Core Cheetah Loyalty / Winning Bear Honesty / Lane Blue-Jay Trust

Seth James Carswell and Vianey Grace Carswell are expecting again and are having BBBB quads! They already have 11 year old Rowan Faith Adelaide, 8 year old Rosaly Nell Anna, 6 year old twins Ashley John Christopher and Hayden Sky Alexander and 3 year old twins Audrey Modest Dahlia and Havana Charity Peony. Their first names are Mackenzie, Adam, Andrew and Austin. They should have 2 middle names. The first is virtue, the second is after names in song titles. They would like 3 options per child.

Seth James Carswell (29) and Vianey Grace Carswell (33) with Rowan Faith Adelaide (11), Rosaly Nell Anna (8), Ashley John Christopher (6), Hayden Sky Alexander (6), Audrey Modest Dahlia (3) and Havana Charity Peony (3).

#1794 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

Mackenzie Justice Alexander (Alexander the Great- Iron Maiden) / Mackenzie Courage Harold (The Harold Song- Ke$ha) / Mackenzie Ambition Jack (Nice Man Jack- John Miles)

Adam Curiosity Connor (Connor- The Feeling) / Adam Persistance Stu (Chic 'N' Stu- System of a Down) / Adam Tolerance Danny (Danny Says- Ramones)

Andrew Honesty Moses (Shadow Moses- Bring Me The Horizon) / Andrew Humility James (If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens) / Andrew Generosity Slim (Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell- The Offspring) 

Austin Confidence Dean (If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens) / Austin Endurance Johnny (Johnny Guitar- Pearl Jam) / Austin Potential Tom (Poor Tom- Led Zeppelin)

Beach Grizzly Honor

Wesley Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley are expecting their twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth children. The babies will be joining Arabella, Blythe, Cheyenne, Dominic, Eli, Finn, Gemma, Hannah, Isabella, Josiah, & Kalli. The genders are GGBB. The babies' first names should start with letters LMNO. The middle names should be Zodiac signs. Baby A (female) should have an L name, Baby B (female) should have a M name, Baby C (male) should have an N name, Baby D (male) should have an O name. They would like 3 options per baby.

Welsey Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley with Arabella Ireland, Blythe Scotland, Cheyenne Amber, Dominic Adler, Elijah Collins, Finley West, Gemma Marley, Hannah Candi, Isabella Lucy, Josiah Law, Kallista Diaz.

#1795 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Lyssa Gemini/Leonie Virgo/Lana Scorpio and Morgan Libra/Michelle Aquarius/Mylee Sagittarius and Niall Taurus/Nicholas Pisces/Nate Aries and Oliver Leo/Oscar Capricorn/Owen Cancer

Galaxie Frances Grace Kahale-Blu and her husband Pilot Cougar Evren are expecting their second baby together, a girl. They are already parents to three year old Lane Blue-Jay Trust. Ally has followed in her parents' footsteps and is on the path to becoming a rock star, and Pilot is already a well known actor. They would like to give their daughter a really unusual first name, and two middle names. Her first middle name should be an animal name, and her second should be a virtue name. They would like five options to choose from.

Melody River Blu [54] and Len Ishmael Kahale [56] with Galaxie 'Ally' Frances Grace Kahale-Blu [25], Faithful 'Faith' Quinley Pearl Kahale-Blu [23], and South Joseph Lev Kahale-Blu [17]

Ally [25] and Pilot Cougar Evren [26] with Lane Blue-Jay Trust Kahale-Evren [3]

Faith [23] and Kambrie-Bell Alanna Michaels [24]

#1796 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

Beautiful Tiger Love / Care Hummingbird Truthful / Lovely Lion Honor / Couture Cat Verity / Velvet Chickadee Graceful

Seth James Carswell and Vianey Grace Carswell are expecting again and are having GGGG quads! They already have 16 year old Rowan Faith Adelaide, 13 year old Rosaly Nell Anna, 11 year old twins Ashley John Christopher and Hayden Sky Alexander, 8 year old twins Audrey Modest Dahlia and Havana Charity Peony and 5 year old quads Mackenzie Justice Alexander, Adam Tolerance Danny, Andrew Humility James and Austin Confidence Dean. Their first names are Daisy, Delaney, Layla and Lacey. They should have 2 middle names. The first is virtue, the second is after names in song titles. They would like 3 options per child.

Seth James Carswell (34) and Vianey Grace Carswell (38) with Rowan Faith Adelaide (16), Rosaly Nell Anna (13), Ashley John Christopher (11), Hayden Sky Alexander (11), Audrey Modest Dahlia (8), Havana Charity Peony (8), Mackenzie Alexander Justice (5), Adam Tolerance Danny (5), Andrew Humility James (5) and Austin Confidence Dean (5).

#1797 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

Daisy Caution Diana (Diana- One Direction) / Daisy Obedience Audrey (If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens) / Daisy Wisdom Maria (Dear Maria Count Me In- All Time Low)

Delaney Excellence Brooklyn (Hello, Brooklyn- All Time Low) / Delaney Innocence Stella (Stella- All Time Low) / Delaney Respect Carolyn (Carolyn- Black Veil Brides)

Layla Simplicity Chelsea (Chelsea Grin- Bring Me The Horizon) / Layla Ambition Sarah (Sarah Smiles- Panic! At The Disco) / Layla Devotion Lisa (The Ballad of Mona Lisa- Panic! At The Disco)

Lacey Focus Zoe (Zoe- Eminem) / Lacey Humor Amber (Amber Lynn- Mayday Parade) / Lacey Moderation Ashley (Ashley- Escape The Fate)

Wesley Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley are expecting their sixteenth and seventeenth children. The babies will be joining Arabella, Blythe, Cheyenne, Dominic, Eli, Finn, Gemma, Hannah, Isabella, Josiah, Kalli, Lana, Morgan, Niall, Owen. The genders are GG. The babies' first names should start with letters P & Q. The middle names should be in song titles. They would like 4 options per baby.

Welsey Spencer Ridley & Eleanor Carly Ridley with Arabella Ireland, Blythe Scotland, Cheyenne Amber, Dominic Adler, Elijah Collins, Finley West, Gemma Marley, Hannah Candi, Isabella Lucy, Josiah Law, Kallista Diaz, Lana Scorpio, Morgan Libra, Niall Taurus, Owen Cancer.

#1798 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

Paris Adelaide (Adelaide-Anberlin) / Paisley Angelina (Angelina-Bob Dylan) / Patience Alyssa (Alyssa Lies-Jason Michael Carroll) / Promise Leah (Ah! Leah!-Donnie Iris) & Quiana Elise (A Letter to Elise-The Cure) / Quierra Adrienne (Adrienne-The Calling) / Quia Alice (Alice-Moby) / Quincy Alexandra (Alexandra-Hamilton Leithauser)

Seth James Carswell and Vianey Grace Carswell are expecting again and are having a girl! They already have 20 year old Rowan Faith Adelaide, 17 year old Rosaly Nell Anna, 15 year old twins Ashley John Christopher and Hayden Sky Alexander, 12 year old twins Audrey Modest Dahlia and Havana Charity Peony, 9 year old quads Mackenzie Justice Alexander, Adam Tolerance Danny, Andrew Humility James and Austin Confidence Dean and 4 year old quads Daisy Obediance Audrey, Delaney Excellence Brooklyn, Layla Devotion Lisa and Lacey Moderation Ashley. Her first name is Rain. She should have 2 middle names. The first is virtue, the second is after names in song titles. They would like 8 options.

Seth James Carswell (38) and Vianey Grace Carswell (42) with Rowan Faith Adelaide (20), Rosaly Nell Anna (17), Ashley John Christopher (15), Hayden Sky Alexander (15), Audrey Modest Dahlia (12), Havana Charity Peony (12), Mackenzie Alexander Justice (9), Adam Tolerance Danny (9), Andrew Humility James (9), Austin Confidence Dean (9), Daisy Obediance Audrey (4), Delaney Excellence Brooklyn (4), Layla Devotion Lisa (4) and Lacey Moderation Ashley (4).

#1799 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:51 AM

Rain Hope Cassandra (Cassandra by Area 11)
Rain Cornelia Lucy (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles)
Rain Unity Maria (Maria by Blondie)
Rain Amity Rhiannon (Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac)
Rain Clarity Elise (A Letter to Elise by The Cure)
Rain Clemency Charlotte (Charlotte the Harlot by Iron Maiden)
Rain Comfort Adrienne (Adrienne by The Calling)
Rain Silence Carolyn (Carolyn by Black Veil Brides)

~~~~~

When Oz started pre-school two years ago, Damon and Sophia started trying for another baby. They had no luck and turned to IVF six months ago. Now Sophia is pregnant with twin girls! 

They'd like both first names to be five letters long, and they'd like middle names to honor Damon and Sophia's mothers, Emma Bethany and Catalina Rosamund. They'd like three options for each child. (One child honoring each parent, no need for mashups)

Damon Alexander and Sophia Marie Hunter with Tyler 'Ty' Damian [7] and Oscar 'Oz' Leo [5]

#1800 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

Alice Bethany/Emily Elizabeth/Poppy Emma and Jenna Catalina/Sofia Rosamund/Willa Angelina

Faithful Quinley Pearl Kahale-Blu and her partner Kambrie-Bell Alanna Michaels are expecting their first baby via IVF, a girl. Faith decided not to follow her parents and has become a successful model, and Kambrie is an actress. They would like to give their daughter an unusual first name, but not one that is too out there or crazy. Her middle name should be from the top 10 from 2013. They would like five options to choose from.

Melody River Blu [58] and Len Ishmael Kahale [60] with Galaxie 'Ally' Frances Grace Kahale-Blu [29], Faithful 'Faith' Quinley Pearl Kahale-Blu [27], and South Joseph Lev Kahale-Blu [21]

Ally [29] and Pilot Cougar Evren [30] with Lane Blue-Jay Trust Kahale-Evren [7] and Care Hummingbird Truthful Kahale-Evren [4]

Faith [27] and Kambrie-Bell Alanna Michaels [28]

South [21] and North Kaidence Isabella East [20]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users