4 replies to this topic

#1 cati1012

cati1012

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

My fiance and I have discussed probably 150+ names for our baby boy.... We have very different taste but these four names are the ones that we can both at least tolerate lol

Braun
Asher
Crew
Kross (usnure how we would spell it)

Last name is Wolfe and he would like to include Hunter as the middle but it is not a must. We have two other children. His son is Cole Stewart Wofe and my daughter is Baylee Lauren.

What do you think of each of these?
Any middle name ideas?
Any other name ideas that seem to be in similar category are welcome

Thank You

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

I think Braun is a color, so Braun Wolfe sounds like someone is describing what a wolf looks like. You have to be careful with your last name to avoid description sounding names. Of your choices, I like Asher best. Although I personally wouldn't use it, I think it is very handsome. Asher Hunter doesn't go well since they both end in -er. So, I'd go with Asher, but with another middle name since Asher and Hunter clash. :-)

#3 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Asher Wolfe is my favourite, but I agree with above poster that Asher and Hunter clash.

Asher Rowan
Asher Marcus
Asher Eric
Asher Elijah
Asher Marvin

#4 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

I really LOVE the sound of Asher Wolfe. It's so handsome! But it would definitely clash a bit with Hunter.

How about:

Asher Bennett Wolfe

Asher Heath Wolfe

Asher Thomas Wolfe

Asher Elijah Wolfe

Asher Casey Wolfe

Asher Layton Wolfe

Asher Rowan Wolfe

Asher Jacob Wolfe

Asher Cade Wolfe

Asher Riley Wolfe

Asher Bryson Wolfe

Asher Caleb Wolfe

Asher Samuel Wolf

Asher Levi Wolfe

Asher Ryland Wolfe

What do you think? (:

#5 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

Asher is GORGEOUS and I agree with everyone about it clashing with Hunter. Asher Rowan Wolfe sounds very handsome!!:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users