#1 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

As the topic states, I just need some middle name suggestions for Molly and Theodore. Their younger sister's name is Mary Alice, so I am looking for something pretty traditional.

Thanks <_<

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Can I just say I love all three names? <_<
Here's a few ideas for you, Rosie Pose:

Molly Teresa
Molly Jacqueline
Molly Victoria
Molly Harriet
Molly Katherine
Molly Rose
Molly Bridget
Molly Sophia
Molly Evelyn
Molly Claire
Molly Josephine
Molly Ruth
Molly Heather
Molly Diana
Molly Caroline
Molly Veronica
Molly Susannah
Molly Vivian
Molly Helen
Molly Francesca
Molly Elisabeth
Molly Nicole
Molly Jean
Molly Abigail
Molly Christine
Molly Eleanor
Molly Jessica
Molly Renee
Molly Elise
Molly Alexandra
Molly Olivia
Molly Jane
Molly Delilah
Molly Rebecca
Molly Isobel
Molly Frances
Molly Jennifer
Molly Anne
Molly Virginia
Molly Elaine
Molly Charlotte
Molly Joanna
Molly Grace
Molly Beth
Molly Rachel
Molly Scarlett
Molly Ava
Molly Faye
Molly Claudia
Molly Justine
Molly Eileen
Molly Margaret
Molly Patricia
Molly Gail
Molly Cecelia
Molly Louise

Theodore Colin
Theodore James
Theodore Michael
Theodore Lewis
Theodore Benjamin
Theodore Caleb
Theodore Jacob
Theodore Robert
Theodore Samuel
Theodore Aaron
Theodore Daniel
Theodore Elliot
Theodore George
Theodore Noah
Theodore Zachary
Theodore Joseph
Theodore Evan
Theodore Reece
Theodore Miles
Theodore Charles
Theodore Vincent
Theodore Jack
Theodore Patrick
Theodore Owen
Theodore Lucas
Theodore Julian
Theodore Oliver
Theodore Simon
Theodore Graham
Theodore Henry
Theodore William
Theodore Eric
Theodore Alan
Theodore Jeffrey
Theodore Callum
Theodore Blake
Theodore Nicolas
Theodore Harrison
Theodore David
Theodore Christian
Theodore Liam
Theodore Gabriel
Theodore Brandon
Theodore Edmund
Theodore Lyle
Theodore Nolan
Theodore Abel
Theodore Matthew
Theodore Laurence
Theodore Bryce
Theodore Malcolm
Theodore Carl

#3 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

Yas, you are the best--seriously you always give so many great combos.

I like

Molly Teresa
Molly Katherine
Molly Evelyn
Molly Ruth
Molly Elisabeth
Molly Jane
Molly Anne
Molly Beth
Molly Louise
Molly Margaret (their mother's name is Margaret so I might actually go with this one. Theodore is named after his father and Mary Alice is named after her grandmother so this family does have a pattern of naming their kids after family)

Theodore James
Theodore Lewis
Theodore Robert
Theodore Samuel
Theodore Elliot
Theodore George
Theodore Charles
Theodore Vincent
Theodore Henry
Theodore William
Theodore David

Also, Mary Alice is the younger sister's full first name (she goes by Alice though). Do you think she needs a middle name?

#4 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

First off, I really like the idea of Molly Margaret, since using a family name seems to be a theme.
As for Theodore, I think James, Lewis, Elliot George, Charles and Henry are my favourites.

In my opinion, Mary Alice doesn't need a middle name. I adore the combination as is. <_<

What's the story about Rosie Pose?

#5 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

I've decided on Theodore James, Molly Margaret, and Mary Alice. Theo, Molly, and Alice--I think they make a nice sibset <_< Thank you Yas <3

I'll try not to make a novel (no pun intended haha) as I tell you what it's about, so here's the basic premise. It follows the three siblings, Theo, Molly and Alice--who in the current time of the story are 26, 24, and 18. They were raised by very strict, Catholic parents who were set on molding the mindset of their children to match theirs--their mother was very much more strict than their father, who was always more laid back and relaxed despite agreeing to raise the kids the way his wife wanted to. The father died suddenly of a stroke six years before my story starts, and the shock and grief sent the mother into a spiraling depression which she was medicated and hospitalized for. She has been doing better in recent years, and is glad to see her children thriving, but she doesn't know that each of them is lying to her about their seemingly perfect lives to keep her from suffering another depressive episode.

Theo is the oldest. He's always been very easy going and endearing--he's the kind of guy that everyone loves but they can't exactly tell you why. He's very creative and musically inclined, but his parents never encouraged him in that direction, instead pushing him academically and athletically. He now works a desk job at a bank and hates it. He was antsy to leave the house and finally have a life to call his own, and when he went to college, he went a little crazy with the drinking and partying which is how he met Macy--a very beautiful half hispanic girl who was always the life of the party. He fell for her hard and fast--and she was quick to fall for his natural charm as well. He asked Macy to marry him on a whim, along with a series of other rash decisions he made after the death of his father. (His mother likes Macy because she appears quite sweet and innocent around her.) At first their marriage was everything Theo wanted it to be, but the stress of marriage made things tense--they got pregnant unexpectedly and as soon as they came to terms with the fact Macy miscarried, causing more stress. She did become pregnant again several months later, and Theo expected a baby to make them happy again, but the stress did the opposite, esp. when they found out that Lily, their baby, was deaf. Now Macy struggles with a drinking problem that is out of control and that even Theo can hardly handle. She recently lost her nursing job, and Theo struggles to live with her day after day and keep his failing marriage and alcoholic wife away from his mother because he's afraid of upsetting because she has always frowned upon divorce and he's afraid to let her know what his marriage has become.

Molly is middle child. Molly has always strove to please her mother. She has always genuinely wanted to be the sweet, good girl her mother raised, and she always imagined herself teaching elementary school and having a husband and her own children to come home to. She was shy and never dated in high school and instead she grew very attached to her young and very beautiful English teacher junior year, whom she began to feel more for but never consciously acknowledged. In her freshman, Molly became very close with her spunky red haired sophomore RA. It started out as Molly having the best friend she always wanted, but soon Molly realized she was in love with Bridget. She often felt that Bridget felt more as well, but Molly never dared to admit anything for fear of losing her best friend. Molly was also terrified of her feelings—her mother had taught her that homosexuality was a sin, and she was scared that she felt the way she did when all she wanted was to find a nice guy like she has always planned. But the two ended up accidentally falling in love, and it was the most perfect feeling Molly had ever experienced. They kept their relationship quiet as they explored, neither one of them having been in a lesbian relationship before. Molly has been with Bridget for five years now and they currently live together, but she has yet to tell her mother that her best friend is more than just her best friend. She keeps her sexuality and her relationship a secret from her mother because she is afraid of disappointing her mother as well as her mother falling into another depressive state . She pretends to date another good friend from college, Ben, who lives down the hall from Bridget and Molly, for her mother's sake, who completely buys the relationship because she cannot even fathom that her daughter is a lesbian. Molly teaches third grade, just as she always planned.

Alice is the youngest--she's very small and thin, often mistaken for being much younger than she is. She is named for her grandmother who died on the day Alice was born. Alice is exceptionally bright for her age. She has always had trouble making new friends, because although bright, she was shy. Like Theo, Alice is artistically gifted. She's fantastic at painting and drawing, and she also loves to write. But like Theo she was smothered by her parents, oblivious to their kids' full talents as they pushed them to appear like the perfect family. Alice was always slightly obstinate as a child, being the baby by a long shot (her mother's pregnancy with her was not planned), which often earned displeasure from her mother. Alice never felt very loved by her mother, and never felt very talented despite her obvious skill. This inadequacy has caused Alice many problems—body image issues, she shop lifts, she writes and paints disturbing and blunt pieces and she often finds she hates herself. She is now at college and her mother believes she's majoring in business, when in reality she's majoring in art without ever telling her mother. She has also developed a hopeless crush on Ben, the man pretending to date Molly.

Lol ok that turned into a novel but I have so much to say about these characters already <_<

#6 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

JUST SAYING. But when you finish this, I am TOTALLY in line to read or buy it. <_<

#7 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

You are too sweet, Yas <3 I just wish I had more time to write this. I've just been loving working with these characters so much :)

#8 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

Awe! Well, don't push yourself. It takes years for some books to be finished. Do it at your own pace and enjoy your spare time!
I'm sure with school you don't have too much of it!

#9 JENN2688

JENN2688

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

Well, since you don't need help with the names, just had to say this is an amazing story Rosie! I hope you finish is someday and when you do, I will be second in line to read it -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users