Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:54 PM

Part 1

Story CAF 2/?

You have been seeing [love interest] for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he/she showed up to [insert restaurant] to pick you up from work and he even brought you [Roll]. From there he/she took you out to do a very upscale date; [Roll] and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - [list three things you hope to/do have in common with your own significant other]. After your date he/she takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His/her love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with [love interest]. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing [love interest] your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without [love interest] as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, [love interest] wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him/her the night you first met - [insert your flavor choices]. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful [roll]. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to [love interest]. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and [love interest] a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I/She had my/her dress picked out from the minute he/I proposed, a beautiful [Roll]. [love interest] wanted a [Roll] color theme and we  wanted [Roll]  for the flower arrangements! [Love interest] picks out the most handsome suit/tux - [roll]. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful [Roll] and the Groomsmen looked dashing in [Roll]. We all wanted the wedding to be a [Roll] affair at/in [Roll]. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful [Roll].

Finally the day came and [love interest] and I were married! My head chef - [Chart] -  insisted he/she cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on [three flavors from breakfast/desserts]. The meal was divine! My father/[love interest]'s father walked me/them down the isle and [love interest]'s best man/woman  even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, [love interest] and I left on our honeymoon to [roll].  We spent two weeks having a blast doing - [describe what you did! Throw in foodie fun of course as well as other things - suggestions listed with locations, but feel free to use anything you might know about/want].

DICE:

Date Gift:

1. Belgian Chocolates

2. Red Roses

3. French Macroons

4. Italian Biscotti

5. Homemade Caramels

6. White Lillies

First  Date:

1. An Exclusive Wine Tasting at Trump Towers

2. A Private Cooking Lesson with Tom Colicchio

3. A Private Pastry Lesson with Johnny Iuzzini

4. A Dinner at a Little Hole in The Wall with Fantastic Food

5. Making Your Own Cheese at a Local Fromagerie

6. Something Else, Your Choice, Must Be Food Related

Engagement Ring:

(Feel Free to Switch Ring Scenario Around to Accommodate Gender Preference)

1. Vintage Engagement Ring

2. Simple Engagement Ring

3. Luxurious Engagement Ring

4. Pearl Engagement Ring

5. Unique Engagement Ring

6. Geometrical Engagement Ring

(If Applicable): Wedding Dress:

1. Lace Wedding Dress

2. Ballgown Wedding Dress

3. Vintage Wedding Dress

4. Experimental Wedding Dress

5. Exotic Wedding Dress

6. Bohemian Wedding Dress

Color Theme:

1. Rose, Corn Silk & Olive Green

2. French Rose, Orange & Pink

3. Peach, Sage & Medium Green

4. Varying Purples & White

5. Yellow, White & Black

6. Red & Gold

Flower Arrangements:
1. Wildflowers
2. Roses
3. Lilies
4. Tulips
5. Daffodils
6. Iris'

(If Applicable): Suit/Tuxedo:

1. Slim Suit

2. Penguin Suit

3. Grey Tuxedo

4. Prince Charming Suit

5. Red and White Suit

6. Purple Tuxedo

Wedding Size (affair):
1-3: Small or Medium
4-6: Large or Gigantic

It was held at/in:
1. A Small Church
2. The Beach
3. The Forest
4. His Family Home
5. A Stadium
6. Your Restaurant

Cakes:

1. Purple Rose Cake

2. Chocolate and Vanilla Cake

3. Traditional Wedding Cake

4. Gold Wedding Cake

5. Blue & Mint Green Wedding Cake

6. Elegant Wedding Cake.

(If Applicable): Bridesmaids Dresses:

1. Deep Purple Dresses

2. Seafoam Green Dresses

3. Burgundy Dresses

4. Peach Dresses

5. Light Blue Dresses

6. Lavender Dresses

(If Applicable): Groomsman Suits:

1. Light Vest Suit

2. Paisley Vest Suit

3. Steel Grey Suits

4. Grey Vest Suits

5. Khaki Vest Suits

6. Grey and Orange Suits

Chef Chart:

Per Se - Thomas Keller

Momofuko - David Chang

Le Bernadine - Eric Rupert

Eleven Madison Park - Daniel Humm

Marc Forgione - Marc Forgione

Le Cirque - Sirio Maccioni

Honeymoon:

1. Denmark - Cherry Wine Tasting, Visit to Hamlet's Castle & Dinner at Noma

2. France - French Wine Tasting, Visit to the Eiffel Tower, Truffle Hunting & Dinner & Maxines

3. Santorini - Visit Kamari Beach, Indulge in Fresh Shellfish & Attend Recreation of Ancient Grecian Festival

4. Italy - Italian Wine Tasting, Visit the Colosseum & Peruse Italian Farmers Markets

5. Barcelona - Go Sea Urchin Fishing, Go to Boqueria market & Visit a Cava Vineyard

6. Napa Valley - California Wine Tasting, Vineyard Picnics & Cooking Lessons with Michael Chiarello

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

My name is Violet Clementine Benedetti, I have Dyed Purple Hair (Originally Brunette) and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Three Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Momofuko. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Blonde Hair and intriguing Purple Eyes (Naturally Blue)  and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who does he think he is to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Hudson Orion Westfall. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Hudson only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Hudson  and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as he despises anise. I also find out that Hudson is one of the city's hottest bachelors, they're Twenty-Five Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Clementine, Passion Fruit and Saffron.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Hudson's apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before they send in their review of Momofuku. At first Hudson is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before Hudson suddenly asks me to leave. I ask him what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Hudson goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Hudson!

I pick up and he does something I never expected him to do... He asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Hudson for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Hudson showed up to Momofuko to pick me up from work and he even brought me Italian Bicotti. From there he took me out to do a very upscale date; A Private Pastry Lesson with Johnny Iuzzini! We had a fantastic time.

Hudson and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from small families, but we want to have large families ourselves despite working demanding jobs, Hudson has a love for any and all things travel based and if he could he would drop everything - except me of course - to go and travel the world for a whole year and we also both adore dogs! After our date Hudson and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Hudson's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Hudson and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Hudson. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Hudson my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Hudson as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Hudson wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to him the night we first met - Blackberry, Passion Fruit and Foie Gras. The breakfast is a passion fruit crepe filled with succulent chunks of seared foie gras, ricotta cheese and topped with a tangy blackberry jam and syrup. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Pearl Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Hudson. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Hudson and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute Hudson proposed, a beautiful Bohemian Wedding Dress. Hudson wanted a Varying Purples & White color theme and we  wanted Daffodils for the flower arrangements! Hudson picked out the most handsome suit/tux - Purple Tuxedo. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in Lavender Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in Grey and Orange Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair on The Beach. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Purple Rose Cake.

Finally the day came and Hudson and I were married! My head chef - David Chang -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Blackberry, Passion Fruit and Foie Gras. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Hudson's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Hudson and I left on our honeymoon to Denmark.  We spent two weeks having a blast doing - We visit a cherry winery, go to Hamlet's Castle, find the little mermaid and even eat at the number one restaurant in the world- Noma!

The Westfall Family

DW: Violet Clementine Westfall (nee Benedetti) [25] [Purple {Brown} Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DH: Hudson Orion Westfall [27] [Blonde Hair & Purple {Blue} Eyes] [Food Critic]

Violet and Hudson Westfall

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

I'm Lennon Rosemary Exner.

4992690f42705f04c75122d703eca45e.jpg

He's Finn Constantine Bridgeman.

874de7501e17bb3cba220e93bd0a2a78.jpg

He picks a very unique wedding ring.

My wedding dress was elegant and vintage.

The bridesmaids wore green dresses.

He wore a handsome grey tux.

The groomsmen wore steel grey suits.

Our cake was showered with pretty purple roses.

Our honeymoon was to France - French Wine Tasting, Visit to the Eiffel Tower, Truffle Hunting & Dinner & Maxines

#4 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

You have been seeing Sutton for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Marc Forgione to pick you up from work and he even brought you French Macaroons. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date; a private pastry lesson with Johnny Iuzzini and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - both dog lovers, both love to travel, both come from a big family and hope to one day have a big family of their own. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Sutton. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Sutton your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Sutton as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Sutton wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - Chocolate, Key Lime and Red Velvet. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful, unique engagement ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Sutton. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Sutton a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful vintage wedding dress. Sutton wanted a peach, sage and medium green color theme and we  wanted irises for the flower arrangements! Sutton picks out the most handsome tux - a grey tuxedo. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful peach dresses and the groomsmen looked dashing in paisley vest suits . We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair at his family home. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful purple rose cake.

Finally the day came and Sutton and I were married! My head chef - Marc Forgione -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Chocolate, Key Lime and Red Velvet. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Sutton's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Sutton and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini.  We spent two weeks having a blast visiting Kamari Beach, indulging in fresh shellfish & attending the recreation of Ancient Grecian Festival.

#5 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:09 PM

Lila Cross Golightly [24]

Christopher Cane Golightly [26]

On our first date, Chris took me to a private pastry baking lesson with Johnny Iuzzini and even got me Belgian chocolates as a gift.  We share not only a love for food, but also a love of travel and of children.  Though we're both only children, we dreamed of having a large family together.  Chris supports my dreams and passions; we encourage each other to take risks in our careers, and I couldn't be happier to have found such an incredible guy.  

On our one-year anniversary, Chris woke me up with breakfast in bed, featuring pancakes and waffles of three flavors - mango, coconut, and truffles, the ingredients I included in the desserts I made him try a year before!  I found a small box on the tray containing a luxurious engagement ring!  I happily accepted his proposal, and we spent the next year planning our dream wedding.

My first order of business was, of course, to find the perfect wedding dress.  I chose a gorgeous vintage wedding dress that made me feel like a princess.  We chose the date August 6th and decided on a French rose, orange, and pink color scheme.  I had a bouquet of daffodils, and Chris wore a handsome gray tuxedo.  Our ceremony was small, held in a quaint little church, with food prepared by Eleven Madison Park's head chef Daniel Humm.  He insisted upon incorporating mango, coconut, and truffles into the three courses.  Chris and I honeymooned in Santorini, Greece, where we visited the beautiful Kamari Beach, indulged in fresh shellfish, and attended the recreation of an ancient Grecian festival.

#6 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:24 PM

You have been seeing Harry for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said he showed up to Le Cirque to pick you up from work and he even brought you Belgian Chocolates. From there he took you out to a very upscale date; a private pastry lesson with Johnny Iuzzini and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - a love of rock music, dogs and sci-fi. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant. The next thing you notice the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Harry. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Harry your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Harry as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Harry wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - Salted Caramel, Passion Fruit and Rosewater. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful white gold band. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Harry. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Harry a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had the suits picked out from the minute he proposed, a gorgeous Red and White. Harry wanted a Red and Gold color theme and we wanted Roses for the flower arrangements! We both wanted the wedding to be a small affair at the beach. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Chocolate and Vanilla wedding cake.

Finally the day came and Harry and I were married! My head chef Sirio Maccioni insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Salted Caramel, Passion Fruit and Rosewater. The meal was divine! Our fathers walked us down the isle and Harry's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Harry and I left on our honeymoon to France. We spent two weeks having a blast going wine tasting, visiting the Eiffel Tower, truffle hunting, sight seeing around Paris and dining at every restaurant we could!

#7 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

Story CAF 2/?

You have been seeing Soloman for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Per Se to pick you up from work and he even brought you homemade caramels. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date, making your own cheese at a fromagerie! You two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - you both like to read books, sing and play instruments, and he even admitted to playing nerdy video games. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together: his love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice, the sun is coming up; you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Soloman. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Soloman your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Soloman as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Soloman wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - almond, mango, and lavender. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful simple engagement ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Soloman. However you realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Soloman a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful lace a-line. Soloman wanted a red and gold color theme and we  wanted irises  for the flower arrangements! Soloman picks out the most handsome purple tuxedo. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful mixed-style sea-foam green dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in vest suits with paisley ties. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair at Soloman's family home. I knew that there was no way that anyone but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful gold wedding cake.

Finally the day came and Soloman and I were married! My head chef - Thomas Keller -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on "our three flavors". The meal was divine! My father walked me down the aisle and Soloman's best woman even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Soloman and I left on our honeymoon to Barcelona.  We spent two weeks having a blast sea urchin fishing, visiting Boqueria market & trying lots of wine at local vineyards.

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:49 AM

You have been seeing Jane for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date she showed up to Le Bernadine to pick you up from work and she even brought you french macaroons. From there she took you out to do a very upscale date; an exclusive wine tasting at Trump Towers, and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - a love of good food, literature, and astronomy. After your date she takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. Her love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Jane. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Jane your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Jane as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Jane wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to her the night you first met - vanilla, mango, and saffron. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful geometrical ring with a gold band and diamonds. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Jane. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Jane a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute she proposed, a beautiful lace gown with a large skirt. Jane wanted a rose, cornsilk, and olive green color theme and we  wanted lilies  for the flower arrangements! Jane picks out the most beautiful bohemian dress; she looks just like an elf. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful seafoam green. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at Le Bernadine. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful white cake with purple roses trailing down the side.

Finally the day came and Jane and I were married! My head chef - Eric Rupert -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on vanilla, mango, and saffron. The meal was divine! My father and Jane's father walked us down the isle and Jane's best woman  even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Jane and I left on our honeymoon to France.  We spent two weeks having a blast attending wine tastings, visiting the Eiffel tower, and having dinner at all the famous restaurants there. We had an amazing time.

Matilda Rosemary Taliani-Encinas (27) - Red hair, green eyes; pastry chef
Jane Calliope Taliani-Encinas (28) - Brown hair, blue eyes; food critic

Matilda & Jane Taliani-Encinas

#9 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

My name is Romy Pepper Talbot, I have Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Three Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Red Hair and intriguing Brown Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Althea Laken Godfrey. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Althea only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Althea and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Althea is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Two Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Almond, Guava and White Truffle.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Althea's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Cirque. At first Althea is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Althea suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Althea goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Althea!

I pick up and she does something I never expected her to do... She asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet her at her apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Althea for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Althea showed up to Le Cirque to pick me up from work and she even brought me Homemade Carmels. From there she took me out to do a very upscale date; A Private Cooking Lesson with Tom Colicchio ! We had a fantastic time.

Althea and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from large families and enjoyed having lots of siblings, we both have a fondness for classical french cuisine and we're both huge fans of the Harry Potter Series! After our date Althea  and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Althea's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Althea and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Althea. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Althea my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Althea as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Althea wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to him the night we first met - Almond, Guava and White Truffle. There is a Guava filled pancake popper with white truffle shaved onto it and topped with candied almond brittle. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Vintage Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Althea. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Althea and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute Althea proposed, a beautiful Ballgown Wedding Dress. Althea wanted a French Rose, Orange & Pink color theme and we  wanted Tulips for the flower arrangements! Althea picked out the most gorgeous gown - Vintage Wedding Dress. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in L. We all wanted the wedding to be a Large Affair at Le Cirque. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Elegant Wedding Cake..

Finally the day came and Althea and I were married! My head chef - Sirio Maccioni -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Almond, Guava and White Truffles. The meal was divine! My father and Althea's Father walked us down the isle and Althea's maid of honor even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Althea and I left on our honeymoon to France.  We spent two weeks having a blast going wine tasting, visiting the Eiffel Tower, truffle hunting, sight seeing around Paris and dining at every restaurant we could!

The Talbot-Godfrey Families

DW: Romy Pepper Talbot-Godfrey [25] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DW: Althea Laken Talbot-Godfrey [24] [Red Hair & Brown Eyes] [Food Critic]

Romy and Althea Talbot-Godfrey

#10 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:11 AM

My name is Duke Yarrow Vanderberg, I have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and I'm Twenty-Five Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Eleven Madison Park. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Blonde Hair and intriguing Green Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Cornelia Evangeline Carlisle. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Cornelia only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Cornelia and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Cornelia is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Three Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Strawberry, Cherimoya and Black Truffle.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Cornelia's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Eleven Madison Park. At first Cornelia is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Cornelia suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Cornelia goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Cornelia!

I pick up and she does something I never expected her to do... She asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet her at her apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Cornelia for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Cornelia  showed up to Eleven Madison Park to pick me up from work and she even brought me Belgian Chocolates. From there she took me out to do a very upscale date; Making Our Own Cheese at a Local Fromagerie! We had a fantastic time.

Cornelia and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both are only children and we know we want differently for our own children, we both have a fondness for modern cuisine and we're both huge fans of Lacrosse! After our date Cornelia and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Cornelia's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Cornelia and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Cornelia. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Cornelia my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Cornelia as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, I woke Cornelia up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to her the night we first met - Strawberry, Cherimoya and Black Truffle. There is a Cherimoya custard topped with a balsamic strawberry compote, fresh slices of black truffle and of strawberry . I watch as she noshes it down in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is and I was when she first notices the box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Luxurious Engagement Ring. Cornelia says yes without any hesitation and I cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Cornelia. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Cornelia and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! Cornelia had her dress picked out from the minute I proposed, a beautiful Experimental Wedding Dress. Cornelia wanted a Rose, Corn Silk & Olive Green color theme and we  wanted Lilies for the flower arrangements! I picked out the most handsome suit - Slim Suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in Peach Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in Grey Vest Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair at a Stadium. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Blue & Mint Green Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Cornelia and I were married! My head chef - Daniel Humm -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Strawberry, Cherimoya and Black Truffles. The meal was divine! Cornelia's Father walked her down the isle and Cornelia's maid of honor even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Cornelia and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece. We spent two weeks having a blast going we visit Kamari Beach, Indulge in Fresh Shellfish and Attend Recreation of Ancient Grecian Festival!

The Vanderberg Family

DH: Duke Yarrow Vanderberg [26] [Brown Hair & Blue Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DW: Cornelia Evangeline Vanderberg (nee Carlisle) [24] [Blonde Hair & Green Eyes] [Food Critic]

Duke and Cornelia Vanderberg

#11 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:59 PM

You have been seeing Sonny for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Le Cirque to pick you up from work and he even brought you French Macroons. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date; an exclusive wine tasting at Trump Towers and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - the same sense of humor, love for travelling the world and moral values. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant. The next thing you notice the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Hudson. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Sonny your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Hudson as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Hudson wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - chocolate, hibiscus and fleur du sel. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful vintage engagement ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Sonny. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Hudson a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful ballgown dress. Hudson wanted a peach, sage and medium green color theme and we wanted roses for the flower arrangements! Sonny picks out the most handsome suit - a slim suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful peach dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in paisley vest suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at his family home. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful chocolate and vanilla cake.

Finally the day came and Sonny and I were married! My head chef - Sirio Maccioni -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on chocolate, hibiscus and fleurs du sel. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Hudson's best man  even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Hudson and I left on our honeymoon to Paris.  We spent two weeks having a blast doing some French wine tasting, visiting the sights and trying all the famous restaurants.

DW: Hazel Rosemary Austen Lamonte (25, brown hair, hazel eyes) "Hazy"

DH: Hudson Gray Lamonte (26, blonde hair, green eyes) "Sonny"

#12 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:59 PM

Your name is Piper Sage Chamberlin, you have black hair and hazel eyes and you're 24 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have blue eyes and blonde hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Christopher Nash Grenon. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Chris and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they're 24 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - chocolate, pomegranate and Aztec chocolate and caramel.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Chris goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Chris!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

You have been seeing Chris for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Le Cirque to pick you up from work and he even brought you white lilies. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date; it was to a little hole in the wall with fantastic food and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - we both love kids, have a great sense of humor and love to travel. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Chris. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Chris your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Chris as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Chris wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - chocolate, pomegranate and Aztec chocolate and caramel. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Vintage Engagement Ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Chris. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Chris a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

You've both been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but you think you may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! You had your dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Vintage Wedding Dress. Chris wanted a French Rose, Orange & Pink color theme and you both wanted daffodils for the flower arrangements! Chris picks out the most handsome suit - Red and White Suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful Light Blue Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in Steel Grey Suits. Everyone wanted the wedding to be a large affair in a small church. You knew that there was no way that anyone, but yourself was going to make your wedding cake and so you worked tirelessly on it until you had a wonderful Traditional Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Chris and you were married! Your head chef - Sirio Maccioni -  insisted he cook the meal for you both and it was spectacular and was focused on chocolate, pomegranate and Aztec chocolate and caramel. The meal was divine! Your father walked you down the isle and Chris' best man even cried as you said your vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close everyone went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Chris and you left on your honeymoon to Barcelona.  You both spent two weeks there having a blast - you tried all the local food, went to the Boqueria market, visited a Cava Vineyard, took a few dance classes and just toured the area.

#13 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

Your name is Sadie Clementine Haskell, you have red hair and hazel eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants -Marc Forgione. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking men you have ever seen. He has blue eyes and blond hair and is dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize him and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs you of just how terrible he thinks your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that he is Fletcher Deacon Guerin. You're stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else; that this must have been a fluke. He only laughs and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Fletcher Deacon Guerin and find out everything he loves and hates, and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked, as the critic despises anise. You also find out that he is one of the cities hottest bachelor, and he is 23 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - peach, Bavarian creme and dark Colombian chocolate.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives, and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until he answers and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first he is reluctant, but he notices the spark in your eyes and lets you in. You watch him devour your desserts in silence before he asks you to leave. You ask what he thought, but he refuses to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Fletcher goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Fletcher!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

--------------------------------

You have been seeing Fletcher for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he  showed up toMarc Forgione to pick you up from work and he even brought you Belgian chocolates. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date. You and Fletcher took a private pastry lesson with Johnny Iuzzini, and you  had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - besides your mutual passion for food, you both love collecting vintage vinyl  rock albums, love to travel, and you both are avid readers. particularly of fantasy and science fiction . After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together including his love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Fletcher. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Fletcher your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Fletcher as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Fletcher wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - peach, Bavarian creme and Colombian dark chocolate. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful unique engagement ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Fletcher. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Fletcher a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful vintage wedding dress. Fletcher wanted a peach, sage, and medium green color theme and we  wanted tulips  for the flower arrangements! Fletcher picks out the most handsome penguin suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful peach dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in grey vest suits with peach ties. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at my restaurant, Marc Forgione, the place where we met. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful elegant wedding cake.

Finally the day came and Fletcher and I were married! My head chef - Marc Forgione -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on peach, Barvarian creme, and Columbian dark chocolate. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the aisle and Fletcher's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Fletcher and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece.  We spent two weeks having a blast! We indulged in fresh local shellfish, relaxed on Kamari Beach, and explored the ruins at Akrotiri.

The Guerin Family

DW: Sadie Clementine Haskell-Guerin [23]- pastry chef at Marc Forgione

DH: Fletcher Deacon Guerin [24]- New York Times food critic

Fletcher Guerin and Sadie Haskell-Guerin

#14 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

My name is Sebastian Sage Vanderbilt, I have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and I'm Twenty-Two Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Bernadine. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Black Hair and intriguing Green Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who does he think he is to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Fletcher Thorne Waldorf. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Fletcher only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Fletcher and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as he despises anise. I also find out that Fletcher  is one of the city's hottest bachelors, they're Twenty-Two Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Blackberry, Finger Lime and Saffron.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Fletcher's apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Bernadine. At first Fletcher is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before Fletcher suddenly asks me to leave. I ask him what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Fletcher goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Fletcher!

I pick up and he does something I never expected him to do... He asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

I have been seeing Fletcher for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Fletcher showed up to Le Bernadine to pick me up from work and he even brought me French Macaroons. From there he took me out to do a very upscale date; An Exclusive Wine Tasting at Trump Towers! We had a fantastic time.

Fletcher and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from small families, but we want to have large families ourselves despite working demanding jobs, Fletcher has a love for any and all things travel based and if he could he would drop everything - except me of course - to go and travel the world for a whole year and we also both adore dogs! After our date Fletcher and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Fletcher's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Fletcher and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Fletcher. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Fletcher my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Fletcher as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Hudson wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to him the night we first met - Blackberry, Finger Lime and Saffron. The breakfast is a saffron jimmy cake and a finger lime whipped cream and topped with a tangy blackberry jam and syrup. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Fletcher. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Fletcher and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had our suits picked out from the minute Fletcher proposed, we will wear matching and beautiful Slim Suits. Fletcher  wanted a Peach, Sage & Medium Green color theme and we  wanted Wildflowers for the flower arrangements! The Groomsmen looked dashing in Paisley Vest Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Gigantic Affair at Fletcher's Family Home in The Hamptons. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Traditional Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Fletcher and I were married! My head chef - Eric Ripert -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Blackberry, Finger Lime and Saffron. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Fletcher's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Fletcher and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece.  We spent two weeks having a blast! We indulged in fresh local shellfish, relaxed on Kamari Beach, and explored the ruins at Akrotiri.

The Vanderbilt-Waldorf Families

DH: Sebastian Sage Vanderbilt-Waldorf [24] [Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DH: Fletcher Thorne Vanderbilt-Waldorf [24] [Black Hair & Green Eyes] [Food Critic]

Sebastian and Fletcher Vanderbilt-Waldorf

#15 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:28 PM

You have been seeing Jackson for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Momofuko to pick you up from work and he even brought you French Macarons. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date; an exclusive wine testing at Trump Towers, and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common – we both love adventure, cooking and children. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Jackson. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Jackson your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Jackson as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Jackson wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met – chocolate, mango and champagne. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful vintage engagement ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Jackson. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Jackson a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful experimental wedding dress. Jackson wanted a yellow, white and black color theme and we  wanted roses  for the flower arrangements! Jackson picks out the most handsome red and white tux. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful peach dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in paisley vest suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair in a small church. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful blue and mint green wedding cake.

Finally the day came and Jackson and I were married! My head chef – David Chang -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on chocolate, mango and champagne. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Jackson's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Jackson and I left on our honeymoon to Denmark.  We spent two weeks having a blast doing – cherry wine tasting, visiting Hamlet’s Castle and dinner at Noma!

India Cherry McClusky (25, blonde hair, green eyes)

Jackson Lorenzo Bronars (26, brown hair, blue eyes)

#16 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

My name is Poppy Clove Bowen, I have Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes and I'm Twenty-Four Years Old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have Red Hair and intriguing Hazel Eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on her face before she point blank informs me of just how terrible she thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that she takes back her comment and who does she think she is to insult me in such a way! She simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that she is Zora Willow Heffner. I'm stunned, she's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that she tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Althea only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once I get home I research more about Althea and find out everything she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as she despises anise. I also find out that Zora is one of the city's hottest bachelorettes, they're Twenty-Six Years Old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on her favorite flavors - Blood Orange, Dragon Fruit and Yubari King Melon.  I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Zora's apartment.

I knock on her door until she answers and make my demand - that she try my new desserts before they send in their review of Le Cirque. At first Zora is reluctant, but she notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch her devour my desserts in silence before Zora suddenly asks me to leave. I ask her what she thought, but she refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Zora goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Zora!

I have been seeing Zora for a  year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! Out first date was magical, Zora showed up to Le Cirque to pick me up from work and she even brought me White Lillies . From there she took me out to do a very upscale date; Making our Own Cheese at a Local Fromagerie! We had a fantastic time.

Zora and I just have so much in common - it tuns out that we both come from large families and enjoyed having lots of siblings, we both have a fondness for tropical fruits and love classic cinema and literature. After our date Zora  and I go for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. Zora's love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing I notice as we were sitting on a park bench was the sun rising, Zora and I had spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of  my days off and spend them with Zora. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Zora my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Zora as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Zora wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to her the night we first met - Blood Orange, Dragon Fruit and King Yubrai Melon. I nosh down on it in quite the uncivilized manner given just how tasty the dish is that it is not until I got a for a sip of the mimosa that I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Pearl Engagement Ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Zora. However I realize we have so much to do! It takes Zora and I a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute Zora proposed, a beautiful Ballgown Wedding Dress. Zora wanted a Red & Gold color theme and we  wanted Iris' for the flower arrangements! Zora picked out the most gorgeous gown - Bohemian Wedding Dress. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful in Seafoam Green Dresses. We all wanted the wedding to be a Gigantic Affair at Le Cirque. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Elegant Wedding Cake..

Finally the day came and Zora and I were married! My head chef - Sirio Maccioni -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Blood Orange, Dragon Fruit and King Yubari Melon. The meal was divine! My father and Zora's Father walked us down the isle and Zora's maid of honor even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Zora and I left on our honeymoon to Italy. We spent two weeks having a blast going to Italian Wine Tastings, Visiting the Colosseum & Perusing Italian Farmers Markets

The Bowen-Heffner Families

DW: Poppy Clove Bowen-Heffner [26] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes] [Pastry Chef]

DW: Zora Willow Bowen-Heffner [28] [Red Hair & Hazel Eyes] [Food Critic]

Poppy and Zora Bowen-Heffner

#17 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:43 PM

You have been seeing Christopher for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up the restaurant to pick you up and he even brought you French macroons. From there he took you out on a very upscale date; an exclusive wine tasting at the Trump Towers and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - same sense of humour, same favourite wine and of course our love of food. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant. The next thing you notice the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with him. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Christopher, your palate has become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Christopher as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, he wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - vanilla, hibiscus and lavender. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful pearl ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to him. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Chris a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

"We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful bohemian wedding dress. Chris wanted a peach, sage and green color theme and we wanted to use wildflowers for the arrangements! Chris picked out the most handsome suit - just like Prince Charming's. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful seafoam green dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in light vest suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair at his family home. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful half chocolate - half vanilla cake.

Finally the day came and Chris and I were married! My head chef Daniel Humm insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on vanilla, hibiscus and lavender (just like our date!). The meal was divine! My father's walked me down the isle and Chris's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, we left on our honeymoon to Napa Valley.  We spent two weeks having a blast going sea urchin fishing, going to Boqueria market, visting a cava vineyard.."

Leonora Rosemary Gibbs-Greyson

DH Christopher Hart Greyson

#18 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:58 PM

You have been seeing Cooper for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Marc Forgione to pick you up from work and he even brought you White Lillies. From there he took you out to dinner at a little hole in the wall with fantastic food and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - Reading, the outdoors, Theater. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Cooper. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing Cooper your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without Cooper as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, [love interest] wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - Chocolate, Avocado, Toffee. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Unique Engagement Ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to Cooper. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and Cooper a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Lace Wedding Dress. Cooper wanted a Varying Purples & White color theme and we  wanted Iris'  for the flower arrangements! Cooper picks out the most handsome suit. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful  Lavender Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in Light Vest Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small affair at a small church. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Traditional Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Cooper and I were married! My head chef - Marc Forgione -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on Chocolate, Avocado, Toffee. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Cooper's best man  even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Cooper and I left on our honeymoon to France .  We spent two weeks having a blast doing - French Wine Tastings, Visiting the Eiffel Tower, Truffle Hunting & Dinner & Maxines.

- 

#19 JustAsIExpected

JustAsIExpected

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:52 AM

I have been seeing Ambrose for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from our very first date! On said date he showed up to Marc Forgione to pick me up from work and he even brought me french macroons. From there he took me out to do a very upscale date; A private pastry lesson with Johnny Iuzzini and we had a fantastic time. We had so much in common - hiking, travelling, and gaming. After our date he takes me for a walk through Central Park and the two of us discuss our desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and my own wish to one day open my own restaurant. The next thing we notice and the sun is coming up, we have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then I take every one of my days off and spend it with Ambrose. As much as I have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to my career I find that since I started seeing Ambrose my palate had become better and I'm working harder than before to strive for my dreams because now I have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates my drive and passion.

Our relationship moves fast in that first year and I honestly have no idea how I have lived my life without Ambrose as a part of it. On the morning of our one year anniversary, Ambrose wakes me up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts I fed to him the night we first met - salted caramel, lychee, and saffron. Then I notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful unique engagement ring. I say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited I am to be engaged to Ambrose. However I realize I have so much to do! It takes me and Ambrose a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done I know it is perfect, the wedding I have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful vintage wedding dress. Ambrose wanted a french rose, orange, and pink color theme and we wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Ambrose picks out the most handsome purple tux. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful lavender dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in paisley vest suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a gigantic affair at his family home. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful purple rose cake.

Finally the day came and Ambrose and I were married! My head chef - Marc Forgione -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on salted caramel, lychee, and saffron. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and Ambrose's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Ambrose and I left on our honeymoon to Santorini.  We spent two weeks having a blast visiting Kamari Beach, indulging in fresh shellfish, & attending Recreation of Ancient Grecian Festival.

#20 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:00 PM

You have been seeing Clay for only a year, but it has been a whirlwind romance from your very first date! On said date he showed up to Per Se to pick you up from work and he even brought you red roses. From there he took you out to do a very upscale date; Making Your Own Cheese at a Local Fromagerie and you two had a fantastic time. You had so much in common - Go kart racing, Spa day and Movie at cinema. After your date he takes you for a walk through Central Park and the two of you discuss your desires, hopes and dreams together. His love of writing and food and your own wish to one day open your own restaurant one day. The next thing you notice and the sun is coming up, you two have spent all night out in the park just talking. Since then you take every one of your days off and spend it with Clay. As much as you have worried in the past that having a relationship might do damage to your career you find that since you started seeing clay your palate had become better and you're working harder than before to strive for your dreams because now you have someone to share it with and that someone appreciates your drive and passion.

Your relationship moves fast in that first year and you honestly have no idea how you have lived your life without clay as a part of it. On the morning of your one year anniversary, Clay wakes you up with breakfast in bed featuring the three flavors of the desserts you fed to him the night you first met - Vanilla, Raspberry and Chocolate. Then you notice a box on the breakfast tray and open it up to to reveal an engagement ring! It is a beautiful Luxurious engagement ring. You say yes without any hesitation and cannot believe how excited you are to be engaged to clay. However your realize you have so much to do! It takes you and clay a whole year in and of itself to plan the wedding, but by the time it's done you know it is perfect, the wedding you have always dreamed of.

We've been so busy picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, An Exotic Wedding Dress . Clay wanted a Varying Purples & White color theme and we wanted Daffodils for the flower arrangements! Clay picks out the most handsome Purple Tuxedo. The bridesmaids had the most beautiful Lavender Dresses and the Groomsmen looked dashing in  Grey Vest Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Gigantic affair in A Stadium. I knew that there was no way that anyone, but myself was going to make my wedding cake and so I worked tirelessly on it until I had a wonderful Chocolate and Vanilla Cake.

Finally the day came and clay and I were married! My head chef -Thomas Keller -  insisted he cook the meal for us and it was spectacular and was focused on chocolate, vanilla and raspberry. The meal was divine! My father walked me down the isle and clay's best man even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest.

The very next day, Clay and I left on our honeymoon to Napa Valley . We spent two weeks having a blast doing California Wine Tasting, Vineyard Picnics & Cooking Lessons with Michael Chiarello

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 2, story caf, hope you enjoy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users