• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xoxVampiress

xoxVampiress

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:40 PM

Hi! I'm writing a story about five girls and I need four names because I have one, so please help me come up with name ideas! Here are the character descriptions (:

Character #1) She is basically the leader of the group. She is very pretty and is controlling. She has a tempermental attitude and is about 14 years old. She is very stubborn and hates losing. In the middle of the story she betrays her friends for new ones. She has blonde hair and light brown eyes. Come's from a rich family and is an only child. Last name is Eclipse, the name has to be unique but with an elegant sound to it.

Character #2) She has an older sister named Phoenix, her last name is Astraea, pro. Ah-stray-ah. She is very smart and it kind of a know it all but is also very funny when it's not school related. She is thirteen years old and has brown hair and light green eyes.

Character #3) She is a lot like character #2 one in ways but not as controlling, she is thirteen and best friends with character #2. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is stubborn but also hyper. She is a good friend. I need a sort of unique name for this girl, last name is Steele.

Character #4) She is twelve years old, very fun loving. Acts like a little kid, always happy but has a lot of fears. Still young at hard, need sort of a common name for this girl. Blonde hair and brown eyes but has a young look to her. Last name is Aura.

Please help! Thank you very much <_<

#2 MBP

MBP

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hmmm....

For character #1, I feel like she should have a name starting with a 'V'

Viona (like Fiona)
Violetta (maybe if she uses a nn Letta)
Vivianna (nn Viv or V)

For Character #2 I was trying to imagine the kind of names parents would come up with to go with Phoenix.

Park
Jade
Topaz

At nameberry.com, there is a list of bird names, here are some that are nice:
Lark
Hawk (maybe more of a boy name, but I'm thinking about Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird)
Talon
I think Talon is my favorite for your character.

Character # 3 felt like she needs kind of a folky name

Marin
Alabama
Sosie
Leonie
Ivy
Noa

Character #4 immediately thought one name:
Amber

Could be made more interesting by using it as a nn for Amberlee.

Good luck!

#3 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

Hi! I'm writing a story about five girls and I need four names because I have one, so please help me come up with name ideas! Here are the character descriptions (:

Character #1)
I agree with a V name, i like Valerie best for this character.

Character #2) Here's what I'm thinking:
Tess, Juliet, Hadley, or Marley. Marley being my favorite.

Character #3) Um...tough one. What about: Ebby, Tamsin, Saffron, Thisbe, and Bryn(n)

Character #4)
Alright, here goes: Ellie, Josie, Kate, Emily, Abby, Anna, Leah, Hannah, Emma, Madeline, or anything else very girly sounding.

#4 Katrinity-Belle

Katrinity-Belle

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

Hmm..im thinking how about these suggestions? Tell me what you think! :P

Character #1) - Tiffany, Violet, Luna, Selena, Channelle, Vivian, Taylor, Candace, shantelle, Jasmine, Jessica Brittany, Amella, Veronica and Sophia/Sophie.

Character #2) Lauren, Rachel, Kaylin, Sydney, Katherine, Christina, Mallory, Quinn, Jennifer, Miranda, Trisha, Mandy and Melissa.

Character #3) Alyssa, Jayda, Mila (Mil-ah), Sonia, Carey (care-ee), Gabrielle, Sheya, Tatyana, Trinity, Breauna (Bree-uh-nah) and Anastasia.

Character #4) Serah, Chiara, Rebekka, Hannah, Zoe, Flora, Jade, Lizzy, Tamara, Tahlia, Tammy, Skyler, Makayla

So, there is are my thoughts on possible names.
:P
the first character is so weirdly like me in looks and sorta personality besides the ditching friends...i would never do that!

#5 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

Character # 3 felt like she needs kind of a folky name

Marin

Good luck!

((this post is under construction :P ))

For some reason I am really digging Marin! I think it fits perfectly.

Some other names you may like:
Seneca
Aerie
Aria
Luna
Justine

Thats all I have right now. More later :P

#6 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:28 PM

Jesslynne (pn Jess-lynn) Eclipse
Samanthe(pn sam-ahn-th) Astraea
Marie-Mae Steele (she could be 1/2-french, 1/2 english and could have gone to fench immersion w/ Samanthe so they cld make snide comments to each other in fench)
Destany (pn destiny) Aura
hope i helped!

#7 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

Character #1) She is basically the leader of the group. She is very pretty and is controlling. She has a tempermental attitude and is about 14 years old. She is very stubborn and hates losing. In the middle of the story she betrays her friends for new ones. She has blonde hair and light brown eyes. Come's from a rich family and is an only child. Last name is Eclipse, the name has to be unique but with an elegant sound to it.
Sabina
Sirenee (sear renee)

Character #2) She has an older sister named Phoenix, her last name is Astraea, pro. Ah-stray-ah. She is very smart and it kind of a know it all but is also very funny when it's not school related. She is thirteen years old and has brown hair and light green eyes.
Ripley
Dallas

Character #3) She is a lot like character #2 one in ways but not as controlling, she is thirteen and best friends with character #2. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is stubborn but also hyper. She is a good friend. I need a sort of unique name for this girl, last name is Steele.
Temperence
Amaya

Character #4) She is twelve years old, very fun loving. Acts like a little kid, always happy but has a lot of fears. Still young at hard, need sort of a common name for this girl. Blonde hair and brown eyes but has a young look to her. Last name is Aura.
Charlotte
Shelby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users