Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:00 PM

I have not seen one of these in a while so I thought I would make one. Fill out the questions and I will create your dream family. You don't have to fill them all out the more you fill them out the more detailed and possibly accurate (if you want it to be less based on your answers and more based on what I think leave answers vauge) the family will be. Have fun and play as many times as you want.

YOU
1.Name
2.Gender
3. # of kids wanted
4. Dream career or area of study
5. Hair color
6.Eye color
7. Dream place to live
8. Hobbies
9. Age when you want kids
10. Anything else you think I need to know about you

SIGNIFICANT OTHER (if you want me to fabricate an so just fill out gender and if you want to be a singleparent just put n/a)
1. Name
2.gender
3. # of kids wanted
4. Hair color
5. Eye color
6. Willing to adopt
7. Hobbies
8. Anything else you want me to know about so

KIDS
1. Yours and so naming style (or names you like)
2. Any kids you want to have prior to start of story
3. Interests you will direct your kids towards
4. Things you value in a child
5. Describe yourself as a child
6. Describe so as a child
7. On a scale 1-10 how important is it to you to have the # of kids stated above (1 being don't care)
8. Ideal age gap
9. In so family are there more boys or girls
10. Would you support and/or continue to parent your child if they selected non traditional careers, were lgbtqia, or disabled.
11. Any special requests

sorry if you dont like the life you are given or it is not perfect I want to try to make them realistic but I will try my best to make you like them! :)

#2 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:00 PM

YOU

1. Meghan
2. Female
3. 2-4 (Undecided!)
4. Author/Writer, Literary Publishing
5. Brown
6. Blue
7. Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or Virginia (USA)
8. Writing, reading, crafting, 
9. Between the ages of 28/29 and 38
10. I love animals! :)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER (if you want me to fabricate an so just fill out gender and if you want to be a singleparent just put n/a)
1. Joseph
2. Male
3. Probably 3
4. Brown
5. Brown
6. Maybe
7. Writing, reading, watching and making films, basketball, video games
8. N/A

KIDS
1. Classic names. My favorites right now are Beau, Harvey, and Nolan for boys, and Gemma, Nora, and Phoebe for girls.
2. No
3. Anything artistic (writing, visual art, music, film, etc.) but I'm happy to support anything my kid is passionate about :)
4. Education and learning is important to me, so I would want my kids to be curious and studious. I would also want them to be kind to others.
5. Shy, kind, rule follower, good student, worrier, liked time alone, very girly and loved dolls, etc.
6. Shy, independent, often did things / played on his own, athletic and played sports, loved legos and making up his own games
7. 7... Pretty important, but as I said, I'm okay with the range I provided, so either 2, 3, or 4 kids.
8. 3 years
9. More boys
10. Absolutely!
11. N/A

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:40 AM

YOU
1. Addison Charlotte Foucault
2. Female
3. 6
4. Neurosurgeon
5. Blonde
6. Green
7. Surprise me w/ one of the following: (Zurich, Switzerland) (Verona, Italy) (Normandy, France)
8. Soccer, Reading, Tennis
9. First kid at 27/28, no kids after 39

SIGNIFICANT OTHER
1. Griffin James Foucault
2. Male
3. 4
4. Brown
5. Blue
6. yes, but wants at least one biological
7. Writing, Running, Tennis

KIDS
1. Biblical names, highly uncommon historical names, regal classics
2. n/a
3. Whatever they desire, but will encourage both education and sports
4. Things you value in a child
5. Quiet, reserved, independent, compassionate
6. Outgoing and friendly, kind, helpful, obedient
7. 5
8. 1.5-2 yrs
9. boys

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:43 AM

YOU

1. Grace Kristine

2. female

3. 6-8 biological and 3-5 adoptees (international and/or domestic)

4. writer and educator

5. blonde

6. green

7. Guam, Texas, or Florida (you choose!)

8. reading, writing, photography, riding horses

9. start at age 25 (no more biological after 38; adopt until 45 if necessary)

10. I would like to homeschool my kids

SIGNIFICANT OTHER

1. Titus Jeremiah “Ty”

2. male

3. ok with however many we are blessed with :) 

4. brown

5. blue

6. yes!

KIDS

1. I will paste my extensive (lol!) name list below ;)

2. no

3. I will encourage them to follow their calling

4. Kindness, caring, diligence, etc. 

5. Shy, sweet, helpful, and creative

6. Outgoing, thoughtful, kind, and creative

7. about a 7 (I want a lot of kids of my own, but I especially want to adopt—mainly sibling groups, that’s why the larger number)

8. 1.5-3 years

9. boys

10. absolutely! I would actually like to adopt deaf children as I am in the process of becoming a certified sign language interpreter 

Boys: 

Firsts: 

Wilder/Wiley

Finn

Apollo

Jericho

Talon

Asher

Bennett

Alistair

Hudson

Middles:

Jace

Mac

Vincent

Balthazar 

Knox

Hayes

Jude/Judah

Judson

Either:

Roman

Winston

August/Augustine

Arlo

North

Ford

Lincoln

Theodore

Wilson

Girls: 

Firsts: 

Piper

Hadley

Larsen

Paisley

Makenna

Harper

Millie

Felicity

Gwendolyn

Middles:

Edelweiss

Rosalie

Mae

Kathleen

Bristol

Either:

Hadassah

Story

Annika

Corinne

Scarlett

Faith

Promise

Journey

Willow

Alaska

(Many of my names have meaning or honoring significance to me. That is why the variety! ;) )

#5 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:31 AM

YOU
1.Victoria Elizabeth
2.Female
3. 2-4
4. Writer or teacher
5. light brown

6.blue-green
7. Somewhere peaceful in the countryside, but relatively close to a city.
8. Reading (especially fantasy and historical fiction and nonfiction, but I'll read just about anything), history, psychology, art and art history (I love going to museums!), cosplay, animals (I have six pets and would gladly have more)
9. Around 30
10. I am a total geek! I love working with elementary-school aged children.

SIGNIFICANT OTHER 
2. Male
3. 3-5
6. Yes
8. Make him up! I will let you know I like guys with dark, curly hair...;)

KIDS
1. Classic, traditional names, or uncommon spins on said names (like Matteo instead of Matthew), Biblical names (particuarly for boys), Celtic names, long, sophisticated names. I don't like anything too modern or trendy (like Neveah, Jayden, etc.).
2. None
3. Reading, anything musical or artistic, whatever they have an interest in.
4. Kindness, curiousity, gets along well with others
5. Studious, loved reading and did well in school, curious, both a tomboy and a girly-girl (loved being outside and didn't mind getting dirty, but also loved dressing up and playing with Barbies), more comfortable around adults than other children, worrier, not at all athletic.
6. Make it up! :)
7. 3
8. 2-4 years
9. Preferably equal, but if there's an odd number, more girls.
10. Of course.
11. Nope

#6 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:27 AM

@Meghan<3

Six days after your twenty-third birthday you return to the apartment that you share with Joseph to find a note and a dress laid out for you.  He then takes you to a very fancy restaurant.  By the time the appetizers are brought out you know exactly what he is planning to ask and you are very nervous since this is sooner than you were expecting but he is too nervous to notice that you are distracted.  When it is time for dessert the waiter brings out a silver platter with a lid, he formally whisks the lid off to reveal a small box, Joseph grabs the box and climbs down on one knee.  "Meghan I know this isn't perfectly according to plan and I know that's going to drive you crazy but I hope you can trust that the way we feel about each other doesn't follow logical plans and do me the honor of being my wife."

You nod in excitement, all worries forgotten.

Months pass and it is September when in a rush of wedding planning you start feeling sick.  A hunch leads you to pick up a home pregnancy test which is positive, you call Joseph and on his way home he picks up three more.  They are all positive as well.  The next morning you go to the doctor and it is confirmed.  You decide to postpone the wedding until after you give birth.

Months pass and your pregnancy is calm and normal.  Then you go to the doctor and he asks if you want to know the baby's gender, before you can speak Joseph says yes and the doctor announces that you are having a baby ​​boy.   You didn't know that you wanted a son until you saw the joy in Joseph's eyes.  The pregnancy continues smoothly and on May 30th your labor is induced and you welcome a healthy baby into the world.  You decide to name him Harvey Joseph.  He weighs 7lb 6oz and is 19in long.

After Harvey is born life gets hectic, your brown haired brown eyed boy, is very sweet and a nice quiet baby but adjusting to life with a baby is still not so easy.  By the time Harvey is a year old it is clear that he is the spitting image of his father, always running to you insisting you read him a "boo" and sitting perfectly still cuddled up on the couch next to his daddy when basketball is on, even though you are sure he doesn't understand.  The two boys even look alike to the point that it is difficult to tell Harvey's and Joseph's baby photos apart.  Time continues to pass and life begins to run smoothly with Harvey, you love taking him all over Providence with you and by the time he is three he is a very easy going quiet boy who is content to look at the pictures in his favorite story book while the grown ups talk, or even add his own voice to mommy and daddy's conversation.

One morning when Harvey is four he comes running into your bedroom with a shirt on that you have never seen before.  The front say "We have been waiting long enough," and he turns around to reveal the back just as Joseph walks in with a ring.  You read the back of the shirt which says "JUST MARRY DADDY!"  You laugh and say of course you will marry him.  The wedding is planned for less then three months away.

It is a beautiful ceremony and you love have Harvey be a part of it since he is a huge part of what makes your love unique.  However, after a family trip to Hawaii, the wedding doesn't change much.  In the following years Harvey joins the basketball team through his local YMCA and Joseph assists as the coach, you write your first novel, and Harvey begins taking dance lessons.

It is only when Harvey is nine that Joseph approaches you with the idea of giving him a sibling.  You always wanted Harvey to have siblings but time just slipped away from you so you agree.  The pair of you begin trying and much like the first time are immediately expecting.  You tell Harvey who seems very apprehensive but tries to seem positive.  This time around when the doctor asks if you want to know the gender only Harvey finds out and you help him to plan a special gender reveal party for his little brother or sister which gets him more excited about being a big brother.

The day of the party arrives and Harvey pulls out a large story book he has drawn and written.  The story begins "first there was daddy," turn the page, "then he met mommy", turn page "they had Harvey who was super cool and really smart," turn page "Here comes the best part", turn page "they thought one son is really fun," turn page "why not have another one," turn page "baby boy number two coming to a crib near you."

You are thrilled to be welcoming another son and so proud of Harvey.  On June 22nd, Harvey is now ten, you start experiencing strong contractions and head to the hospital only to be told that you are barely dilated.  Twenty-three hours of labor later you receive an emergency C-section and meet your second son Nolan James.

Nolan is a much more difficult baby than Harvey was, he has colic, hates being put down, and cries when Harvey gets too close.  This upsets you at first but you soon find that you are adapting and accommodating your demanding son.  As he approaches the one year mark he has a drastic shift in mood where all he wants to do is play with his big brother, although being the independent eleven year old that he is Harvey is sometimes annoyed.  However, Nolan doesn't seem to notice and keeps following his brother around, trying to use his big blue eyes to get what he wants.  By the time Nolan is two he is begging to be put into "dancin class" like Harvey is and you sign him up.  He takes to the stage and never looks back.

It is around this same time that you and Joseph begin to talk about baby number three, a final try for a daughter.  On June 28th just six days after Nolan's third birthday you find out you are pregnant.  Once again the boys are polar opposites with Harvey being uninterested in the new baby, more interested in his next basketball game or when you will next take him to the library, and Nolan already talking to the baby and calling your stomach "JAAAAAAAAANE"  The doctor confirms what you had hoped, the baby is a little girl.

You have the baby via scheduled C-section on February 1st and decide to name her Phoebe Jane, since Nolan loved to call her Jane.  The whole family immediately loves her and it becomes apparent that her appearance is the perfect mix of you and Joseph since her brown eyes match Harvey and Joseph, and her brown hair is identical to yours and Nolan's.  She is a social baby who always wants to be with her brothers.

By the time Phoebe is one you know your family is complete.  She and Nolan are already best friends and Harvey likes to sit quietly near by and watch over them.  When she is two Nolan persuades her to join dance with him since Harvey quit dancing.  She has a talent for it but is much more quiet about her love of dance than her brother, usually letting him talk for her.  Harvey, now fifteen, is a shy boy who quickly realizes how attracted girls are to a toddler, even though he doesn't know what to say once he catches their attention.  While he still loves basket ball he also loves to write stories about his brother and sister called the adventures of "Noisy Nolan and Phoebe Mouse."  These quickly become the little ones favorite bedtime stories.

Finally Harvey is eighteen and headed off to The Ohio State to study architecture.  He loves the school and thinks college is a blast.  Nolan, who is now 8, misses his big brother but is loving dancing more than ever.  He spends all of his time practicing and even lands a role in a music video that is being shot in providence.  He is still as outgoing as every and has never met someone he didn't quickly befriend.  You and Joseph both wonder where he got that trait since neither one of you were as outgoing as kids.  Phoebe, is now 5, and loves kindergarten after just one day she comes home and proclaims, "I'm ready for first grade."  She is already reading at a third grade reading level and can count well passed one hundred.  She continues to dance and especially loves ballet.  Your career is going well and you are preparing to end your trilogy with the final novel.

When Harvey is 26 he is a successful Architect living in Chicago and he calls you to tell you that he met the girl of his dreams and is getting married.  The whole family is thrilled.  Meanwhile Nolan is 16 and has brought home his first boyfriend Christopher, as well as announced that he will not be going to college.  He plans to head to NYC and audition for Broadway and any other dancing opportunities that he can find.  You and Joseph are both worried but admire his confidence and support him in his goals to pursue his dream.  Finally, 13 year old Phoebe graduates eighth grade as her class valedictorian and is already planning a rigorous high school course load with every AP class and honors class available, she has had to cut back on her dancing but hasn't once regretted the decision.

Nolan is twenty one in New York City, living with his new boyfriend Gabe, when he calls and tells you that he landed a role in a dance movie.  You are thrilled!  Harvey (now 31) is just as excited when he announces that after he and his wife Olivia struggled with infertility they are expecting.  Finally, the 18 year old Phoebe is heading off to UCLA to study athletic medicine and become a sports physician.

EPILOUGE

Harvey continues his career as an architect and enjoys married life in Chicago with his wife Olivia.  He spends his free time coaching his daughter, Lydia Meghan, on her basketball team.

Nolan is in 4 movies, 1 Broadway play, 33 music videos, and 5 professional ballet performances before a hip injury forces him to retire at 36.  It is only then that he meets Harrison and gets married.  They adopt three kids, two daughters named Zola Teagan and Safiya James from Africa, and a son named Elliot Norrison from New York city.

Once in college Phoebe changes her mind and decides to become an orthopedic surgeon, she is then offered a job at a hospital in LA.  She accepts and makes many advancements in bone remodeling during her career.  She never gets married or has children but she does live with her longtime boyfriend Sean from age 39 onward.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry this took me so long I wanted it to be detailed!

• Meghan<3 likes this

#7 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

YOU
1. Cynthia  
2. F
3. 4-5 (at least 1-2 biological, the others can be adopted)
4. Elementary Teacher
5. Dark Brown wavy
6. Light Brown
7. Spain
8. Reading classic literature, playing guitar, sports (soccer, volleyball, basketball)
9. 23-25
10. Mexican American

SIGNIFICANT OTHER
1. Name – Haven’t met him yet so you get to choose!
2. M
3. # of kids wanted
4. Hair color- curly hair, brown or dark brown or black
5. Eye color- hazel, dark, green
6. Willing to adopt- yes!
7. Hobbies- musically inclined or sporty soccer
8.n/a

KIDS
1. Names I like

Boys: Sebastian, Anthony, Elias, Gabriel

Girls: Grecia, Abril, Catalina, Veronica

Naming style: I would like my child to be the only one in that class with that name. Unique , uncommon but not necessairily exotic. Spanish names would be nice.
2. Any kids you want to have prior to start of story- nope
3. Interests you will direct your kids towards- dance, art, music, sports, academics
4. Things you value in a child- honesty and faith
5. Describe yourself as a child- clever, goody two shoes, very shy
6. Describe so as a child- witty, outgoing, athletic
7. On a scale 1-10 how important is it to you to have the # of kids stated above (1 being don't care)- 9
8. Age gap 2-4 years
9. In so family are there more boys or girls- boys
10. Would you support and/or continue to parent your child if they selected non traditional careers, were lgbtqia, or disabled.- yes
11. Any special requests- no, maybe twins?YOU

1. Cynthia  
2. F
3. 4-5
4. Elementary Teacher
5. Dark Brown wavy
6. Light Brown
7. Spain
8. Reading classic literature, playing guitar, sports (soccer, volleyball, basketball)
9. 23-25
10. Mexican American

SIGNIFICANT OTHER
1. Name – Haven’t met him yet so you get to choose!
2. M
3. # of kids wanted
4. Hair color- curly hair, brown or dark brown or black
5. Eye color- hazel, dark, green
6. Willing to adopt- yes!
7. Hobbies- musically inclined or sporty soccer
8.n/a

KIDS
1. Names I like

Boys: Sebastian, Anthony, Elias, Gabriel

Girls: Grecia, Abril, Catalina, Veronica

Naming style: I would like my child to be the only one in that class with that name. Unique , uncommon but not necessairily exotic. Spanish names would be nice.
2. Any kids you want to have prior to start of story- nope
3. Interests you will direct your kids towards- dance, art, music, sports, academics
4. Things you value in a child- honesty and faith
5. Describe yourself as a child- clever, goody two shoes, very shy
6. Describe so as a child- witty, outgoing, athletic
7. On a scale 1-10 how important is it to you to have the # of kids stated above (1 being don't care)- 9
8. Age gap 2-4 years
9. In so family are there more boys or girls- boys
10. Would you support and/or continue to parent your child if they selected non traditional careers, were lgbtqia, or disabled.- yes
11. Any special requests- no, maybe twins?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dream, family, generator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users