#101 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Noah Campbell

I am expecting a girl, i already have 3 sons Solomon Matthew, Ezekial James and Josiah Nathan. I want my daughters name to fit in with the boys names. I want to honor my and my husbands grandmothers for her middle names ( i want 2-4 mns) Mabel Alice, Lucy Miriam, Evelyn Edith and Nora Ann.

#102 OliviaTaylor

OliviaTaylor

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, in case you haven't noticed that yet.<br />Animals and nature are a huge passion for me.<br />Children bring out the best in this world.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

Madeleine Mabel Ann, Gabrielle Nora Edith, Esther Evelyn Miriam. I hope that's okay!

My husband and I are both artists, he is an aspiring painter, and I am an aspiring writer. We live in the countryside in a rustic home, surrounded by a beautiful grove. We love animals and have two mutts that are our first babies. Can you help us find first and middle names for our soon to be born boy and girl twins, that fit with our personalities and lifestyle?

#103 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Iris Amelia & River Silas.

I'm expecting my fourth child. I already have twin daughters Sadie Alice & Maisie Olive [9] and a son Noah Campbell [5]. This time, it's another girl! I want her first name to be two syllables and end in "-ie" like her sisters. As for her middle name, I want it to be again, 2 syllables. It should begin with an E and contain an L. [NOT Elise or Ella] Neither name should be too out there.

#104 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

Gracie Emma

I am expecting another baby girl. He first name should be short with no nickname. Her middle name should be longer and named after an Australian gymnast, past or present.Sister is Eva Lauren.

#105 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

Sara Danielle.

I have 4 children. Sadie Alice and Maisie Olive [11], Noah Campbell [7] and Gracie Emma [2]. I'm now expecting my 5th, a girl. I want her first name to end in "-ie" and be 2 syllables. The same goes for her middle name, but it should begin with I. Her first name should not begin with an A, C, E, G, I, M, N, O or S.

#106 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:18 AM

Hallie Irene.

I have two children, a boy and a girl, and am now expecting twins! I want to keep the sexes a surprise. For either gender I like short, simple first names that go well with my other children, Claire Adelais [5] & James Franklin [2]. I do not want the twins to have match-y first names or have similar initials but I do want them to go nicely together. I like the middle names to be a bit more unusual/out of fashion and lengthy to offset the short first names. I do not want to reuse any initials so A, C, F & J are off limits.

#107 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

Sara Danielle.

I have 4 children. Sadie Alice and Maisie Olive [11], Noah Campbell [7] and Gracie Emma [2]. I'm now expecting my 5th, a girl. I want her first name to end in "-ie" and be 2 syllables. The same goes for her middle name, but it should begin with I. Her first name should not begin with an A, C, E, G, I, M, N, O or S.

im so sorry i just re read and i totally messed up the Emma part!! did you want me to change it? if so i pick Elsa!

#108 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:35 AM

Marie Guinevere and Liam Howard

My baby girl is due in a few weeks, and she will be joining older siblings Addison {11}, Lauren {9}, Lucy {7}, and Jackson {3}. Her name must begin with a J, (Not Jessie, Jessica, Jordyn, or June) and her middle name must have an -elle- or a -vieve- in it somewhere.

#109 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

Jenna Gabrielle

I'm having twin boys who will be joining big sister Aubrey Kate. I want their names to match hers, so the initials must be AK as well, but make sure that the style of the names match as well.

#110 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Austin Kade and Ashton Kyle

I am expecting my first boy to join older sisters Eva Lauren and Sara Danielle. His first name should be short with no nickname. Hismiddle name should be after a famous Australian swimmer, it should be a longer name than his first name.

#111 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

Jack Andrew.

I have 5 children. Sadie Alice and Maisie Olive [17], Noah Campbell [14], Gracie Emma [8] and Hallie Irene [6]. I'm now expecting my 6th, and second boy. I want his first name to be 2 syllables and end in the "uh" sound, like Noah. Not anything too unique, since Noah is rather popular. His middle name should be two syllables also, something uncommon like Campbell, and preferably a surname. His first name should not begin with an A, C, E, G, H, I, M, N, O or S. I don't want something too out of the ordinary though!!

PS. No, Brittany, it's absolutely fine! I actually thought Gracie Emma worked perfectly. :)

#112 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Luca Fletcher.

I have 4 children. Claire Adelais [9], James Franklin [6], Marie Guinevere [4] & Liam Howard [4]. I'm once again pregnant with what will be my last child, a boy! I want a first name that is short and simple and does not begin with a C, J, L or M. For the middle name I want something that is old-fashioned & very English like Franklin & Howard.

#113 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

Peter Wallace.

I'm expecting my first child, a girl! I want her first name to be a mixture of Katherine Ann and Cecelia Jane. As for her middle name, I want something old fashioned that's making a comeback.

#114 sparks_fly

sparks_fly

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:any kind of music. books of all sorts. friends. soccer.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

By mixture I hope you mean one of those four names??????? :)
Katherine Lydia

I am expecting my second baby, twins! One of each. My older daughter is Jenna Gabrielle {2}. I want their names to not be the same letters but flow well together. Nothing too unusual.

#115 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

Lily Scarlett & Rhys Michael.

I'm expecting my second daughter. I'm already a mother of one beautiful princess, Katherine Lydia {4}. I want my second daughter to have a long and traditional name like Katherine. As for her middle name, it should be from one of Emily Brontė's novels.

PS. I was going more for some kind of mesh of the four, but Katherine Lydia is lovely. :)

#116 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

Margaret Isabella

I'm expecting a little boy after twin girls, Lily Temperance & Ivy Patience {2}.
His first name should be short like his sisters and his middle name should be classic and unpopular.

#117 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

Jude Augustine.

I'm expecting again! I already have to daughters, Katherine "Kate" Lydia [9] and Margaret "Meg" Isabella [5]. It's another girl this time. I want her name to be like her sisters. 2/3 syllables and a traditional classic, common too. As for her middle name, it should be from a Shakespeare play. Neither name should be unique and it should be long enough for her to have a nickname.

#118 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Charlotte "Lottie" Olivia

I am expecting my 5th baby, we already have; Zachariah, Joshua, Bethany and Nathaniel. We don't know the sex of the baby so we need both a boy and girl name. We want the fn to fit with the siblings and the mn to be a flower for a girl and one syllable for a boy

#119 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

Oliver Carl / Delilah Rose.

I have 3 daughters, Katherine "Kate" Lydia [10], Margaret "Meg" Isabella [6] and Charlotte "Lottie" Olivia [1]. I'm expecting my last child, a son! My husband is a Jr. {Henry Warren} and we want to name my son after him. So, he will be Henry Warren III. I want my baby to have a second middle name, as I have 2. It should begin with a E. My husband goes by Henry and his father goes by Hank. We want our son to have a nickname so there is no confusion between them.

#120 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

Henry Warren Evander *Harry*
(All of the names starting with E sounded better in the middle, but I didn't know if that was what you wanted. If that's alright then I pick Henry Evander Warren *Harry*)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's me again, I'm expecting twins this time; identical boys. I'm already parents to eight year old Emilia Neve and five year old Claudia Nevara. The boys should have classic, underused first names, and middle names that mean snow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users