Gemma Pixie & Terra Minx

Dominique Marilyn & Jacqueline Monroe

Thisbe Aaliyah & Auden Giselle

Java Niquole & Chai November

Perrie Cheyenne & Eleanor Jersey

Gemma Pixie and Terra Minx -

Neither name is my style, but they go well together

Dominque Marilyn & Jacqueline Monroe -

I love love Jacqueline Monroe and I don't mind Dominique Marilyn, but I don't like them together. I get the middle name connection, but with the first names stylistically Dominique and Jacqueline are so different. Jacqueline is a whispy, romantic classic and Dominique is a unisex, trendier strong foreign choice

Thisbe Aaliyah & Auden Giselle - 

Auden Giselle is a lovely combo, and Thisbe is great. I would maybe suggest Auden Gisella just to add that extra feminine touch that Thisbe Aaliyah has. And also, the original spelling Aliya is my favorite but that's a personal choice. But nice.

Java Niquole & Chai November -

Cute! Wouldn't know if Chai November was a boy or girl, but I don't mind all that much in this case. and as previously stated, not a fan of "cre8if" spellings

Perrie Cheyenne & Eleanor Jersey -

Another case of love the names, but not together. Is Perrie a nickname for something? because if it were a nn for a name like Penelope, Pearl, or Perla, it would fit well next to Eleanor. I like the matching unisex place name middles.

#82 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:29 PM

I was going through my Creative Writings memory stick and found a story I started two years ago. What do you think of these names? And what can I do to better the sib set? :) I'd like to keep the names as similar in style as possible. Monroe and Sloane are the only names that are 100% decided. All others are subject to change.

Daughter 1: Tatum {20}

[Defining Characteristics: Dramatic, stylish, feels guilty often, very structured, has a plan for her future.]

Daughter 2: Sloane {19}

[Defining Characteristics: Very observant, lots of common sense, hates routine, good sense of humour, an animal lover.]

Daughter 3: Gemma {18}

[Defining Characteristics: Often the center of attention, a bad driver, well-spoken, has low impulse control, smokes cigarettes.]

Daughter 4: Monroe "Moni" {17}

**Protagonist & Narrator**

[Defining Characteristics: Serious, focused, likes screamo music, wears only black, at peace with herself, likes witchcraft.]

Daughter 5: Dylan {16}

[Defining Characteristics: Artistic, needs personal space, neither a leader nor a follower, very opinionated, afraid of birds.]

Daughter 6: Perrie {15}

[Defining Characteristics: Impatient, quiet, faithful, loves to read, can't sit still, a very helpful person, gives good advice.]

#83 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:18 AM

I was going through my Creative Writings memory stick and found a story I started two years ago. What do you think of these names? And what can I do to better the sib set? :) I'd like to keep the names as similar in style as possible. Monroe and Sloane are the only names that are 100% decided. All others are subject to change.

Daughter 1: Tatum {20}

[Defining Characteristics: Dramatic, stylish, feels guilty often, very structured, has a plan for her future.]

Daughter 2: Sloane {19}

[Defining Characteristics: Very observant, lots of common sense, hates routine, good sense of humour, an animal lover.]

Daughter 3: Gemma {18}

[Defining Characteristics: Often the center of attention, a bad driver, well-spoken, has low impulse control, smokes cigarettes.]

Daughter 4: Monroe "Moni" {17}

**Protagonist & Narrator**

[Defining Characteristics: Serious, focused, likes screamo music, wears only black, at peace with herself, likes witchcraft.]

Daughter 5: Dylan {16}

[Defining Characteristics: Artistic, needs personal space, neither a leader nor a follower, very opinionated, afraid of birds.]

Daughter 6: Perrie {15}

[Defining Characteristics: Impatient, quiet, faithful, loves to read, can't sit still, a very helpful person, gives good advice.]

I like them. The only name I'd change is Gemma, it seems to stick out sib-set wise. Some ideas for her:

Ellis

Blaire

Adair

Fallon

Kai

Gentry

Devon

Adrienne/Adrian

Wylie

Seeley

London

Albany

Hero

Frankie

Neile

Darren

Holland/Hollis

Noa

Campbell

Elliot

Guthrie

Laken

Vale

My favorites are Tatum, Sloane, and Perrie, they seem to fit the characters spot-on. :)

• HxppySxng likes this

#84 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

Opal Aurora

Opal Madeleine

Opal Francesca

Opal Wilhelmina

#85 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:04 AM

Just a few combos I'm tossing around...

Cora Melody

Willow Marceline / Marceline Willow "Marcie"

Gwendolyn Hazel "Gwen" / Gwendolyn Faye "Gwen"

Marielle "Mari (prn. like Mary)" _____

Nathaniel Boone

#86 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:26 PM

Opal Aurora

Opal Madeleine

Opal Francesca

Opal Wilhelmina

First of all, I absolutely adore Opal, she's on my list :) My favorite of these combos is Opal Madeleine, it's just so gorgeous <3 Madeleine adds a nice, down-to-earth feel without subtracting from the elegance. Perfect flow as well. Opal Francesca is my second favorite, quite adorable and great flow! I like Opal and Wilhelmina, but together it feels to me like it is trying too hard imo. Opal Aurora doesn't have the best flow and Aurora is just nms. 

Gosh I love Opal Madeleine and Opal Francesca!  :wub: 

#87 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

Just a few combos I'm tossing around...

Cora Melody

Willow Marceline / Marceline Willow "Marcie"

Gwendolyn Hazel "Gwen" / Gwendolyn Faye "Gwen"

Marielle "Mari (prn. like Mary)" _____

Nathaniel Boone

Cora Melody -

Cora's cute but Melody is nms, feels dated. Good flow together though.

Willow Marceline -

Lovely combo, Marceline adds that extra touch of elegance to Willow. I prefer Willow Marceline, but Marceline Willow nn Marcie is nice as well.

Gwendolyn Faye -

Nice combo, I prefer Gwendolyn Faye to Gwendolyn Hazel. For me, Gwendolyn and Hazel have contrasting vibes despite both being vintage. I'm weird about stuff like that ;) Faye is gorgeous and compliments Gwendolyn well.

Marielle -

Beautiful! I actually have Mariella on my own list. I'd probably just spell the nickname Mary as it would cause less confusion, but that's just me.

Nathaniel Boone -

Great flow, but feels cheesy to me; I'd think you were honoring Daniel Boone and his son Nathan. It sounds so much like Daniel Boone as is, and then it's added that his most famous son was Nathan.

#88 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:18 AM

Nathaniel Boone -

Great flow, but feels cheesy to me; I'd think you were honoring Daniel Boone and his son Nathan. It sounds so much like Daniel Boone as is, and then it's added that his most famous son was Nathan.

I actually have no idea who Daniel Boone is, nor have I ever heard of him. That's a really weird coincidence.

#89 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:42 AM

I actually have no idea who Daniel Boone is, nor have I ever heard of him. That's a really weird coincidence.

Wow, really?! He's probably one of the most legendary Americans, one of the first folk heroes we had. There was even a TV series about him in the 60's, lol. He was an explorer/frontiersman and he was one of the first settlers of what is now Kentucky. He's known for creating the archetype of a Western hero, back-woodsy and adventurous. Most kids learn about him in school.

#90 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:34 AM

Trying out some 'GP' names as combo's so a bit of a quick put together to get 10.. as was alot more than that.

Rocco Cyrus
Jedikiah Gaige
Teilo [Welsh form of Taylor] Sawyer
Draco Søren 
Tidus Rafferty
Bohdi Wyatt
Kingsley Orion
Ryatt- Like Riot but Spelt like Wyatt -[single]
Kaige- [single.]

Girls-
Kinsey Wynter 
Cordelia Selphie
Octavia Arden
Marnie Jupiter
Lorelei Vidia 
Soreia Astrid
Holland Starla

#91 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:08 PM

Seeley Veronica (Mn honouring G's mum)

Lyla Katherine (Mn honouring my sister)

Viola Gwendoline (Mn honouring my step-grandmother)

Susannah Pearl (Mn honouring my grandmothers)

Leo Stanley (Mn honouring G's dad)

Rainer Scott (Mn honouring G's brother)

Dax Oliver (Mn honouring my brother)

Eli Graeme (Mn honouring G)

#92 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:33 PM

Giovanna Delia
Natalia Jade
Catalina
Grecia Veronica (how would you pronounce first name?)
Fatima

Israel David/ Thomas
Ezra Gabriel
Elias
Robert or Roberto
Angel

#93 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:49 PM

Boys:

Leo

Beau

Jameson

I've started liking this one a lot more because I can use it to honor Taylor and Dad while putting a twist on the name.

Tyler

Cameron

This one honors Cameron Liddell of my favourite band; Asking Alexandria. The only drawback is my Dad's sister was married to a Kameron, but they've recently divorced which has drawn a kind of stigma over the name in my family. I'm willing to look past it but I don't know if others, specifically my Aunt and Father can. 

Girls:

Vanessa

I've recently started dating a lovely girl called Vanessa, and so the name has climbed very highly on my list. I'd keep it as a middle, though. I've always liked the name Vanessa, specifically with the nickname Nessa, which I'd considered during the time I was dating Chris.

Pixie

I'd never considered this even a possible name until recently. Oliver Syke's wife is called Hannah Pixie Sykes [nee Snowdon] and I think it's such a beautiful pair, especially with such a common name as Hannah. I'd use it as a first but it'd probably stay in the middle slot, next to a common name.

Lisette

Celeste

Luna

I'd love to use/see it in a sibset with Leo.

#94 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:23 PM

Boys:

Leo

Beau

Jameson

I've started liking this one a lot more because I can use it to honor Taylor and Dad while putting a twist on the name.

Tyler

Cameron

This one honors Cameron Liddell of my favourite band; Asking Alexandria. The only drawback is my Dad's sister was married to a Kameron, but they've recently divorced which has drawn a kind of stigma over the name in my family. I'm willing to look past it but I don't know if others, specifically my Aunt and Father can. 

Girls:

Vanessa

I've recently started dating a lovely girl called Vanessa, and so the name has climbed very highly on my list. I'd keep it as a middle, though. I've always liked the name Vanessa, specifically with the nickname Nessa, which I'd considered during the time I was dating Chris.

Pixie

I'd never considered this even a possible name until recently. Oliver Syke's wife is called Hannah Pixie Sykes [nee Snowdon] and I think it's such a beautiful pair, especially with such a common name as Hannah. I'd use it as a first but it'd probably stay in the middle slot, next to a common name.

Lisette

Celeste

Luna

I'd love to use/see it in a sibset with Leo.

Bit of a random reply here but i have a friend who's little girl is named Pixie-Belle Moon[moon is her middle]. Its a cute name..x

#95 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:47 AM

Seeley Veronica (Mn honouring G's mum)

Lyla Katherine (Mn honouring my sister)

Viola Gwendoline (Mn honouring my step-grandmother)

Susannah Pearl (Mn honouring my grandmothers)

Leo Stanley (Mn honouring G's dad)

Rainer Scott (Mn honouring G's brother)

Dax Oliver (Mn honouring my brother)

Eli Graeme (Mn honouring G)

So many great names! Love the boys' especially. My favorites are Viola Gwendoline and Leo Stanley. :)

#96 jessicamic

jessicamic

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:12 AM

Rosalie Colette
Cecily Michaela
Jenavieve Rose
Andromeda Belle
Violet Michelle

Vincent Jude or Evander Jude
Oliver Michael
Porter Maxwell
Grayson Elliot
Chandler Jacob

I'm new to baby names, but I can take criticism, so please speak your mind!!

#97 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:50 PM

Girls:
Davina Rayne
Freya Juliet
Chloe Sutton

Boys:
Elijah Brooks
Hudson Daniel
Lucas Xavier
Haden Silas
Keegan Jerimiah
Dashiel Blaine
Sebastian Oliver

Also Suggestions for middle name for Alana as well as ocean or water related names if you have the time 😊

#98 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

Russell Theodore

Byron

Eloise

Sophie

#99 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:12 PM

Rosalie Colette
Cecily Michaela
Jenavieve Rose
Andromeda Belle
Violet Michelle

Rosalie Colette -

Very pretty! I adore Rosalie. Colette isn't for me, but it's fine as a middle.

Cecily Michaela -

I adore Cecily, but Michaela is not my style. I also think the two names clash a little stylistically.

Jenavieve Rose -

I would adore Genevieve Rose, but it took me a second to figure out how to pronounce Jenavieve and that it was the same as Genevieve. Misspelled names can be quite the headache for kids, so I'd advise sticking with the normal spelling. Genevieve is pretty uncommon so I don't think you'd need to branch out further. Rose is a gorgeous middle.

Andromeda Belle -

I love both Andromeda and Belle! They are nice together but not my favorite. Still super nice though!

Violet Michelle -

Lovely!

I would love to meet Rosalie, Cecily, and Genevieve as a sibset especially <3

#100 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:16 PM

Vincent Jude or Evander Jude
Oliver Michael
Porter Maxwell
Grayson Elliot
Chandler Jacob

Vincent Jude -

Dashing! Also, I love the possible nn "Vin" a la McQueen's Vin Tanner. My favorite of your combos.

Oliver Michael -

Very classic. My little brother is Oliver and I think it is super cute and would also age well.

Porter Maxwell -

I would prefer this swapped (Maxwell Porter) but still a handsome combo.

Grayson Elliot -

Another I'd prefer swapped (Elliot Grayson). I loooove Elliot and Grayson is nice.

Chandler Jacob -

I've been crushing hard on Jacob lately <3 Chandler is handsome, too. Altogether nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users