• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wallij

wallij

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

I have not picked either of my previous two children’s names and I really want to pick baby # 3's name, but I have no such luck. I cannot seem to find a boy name for baby # 3 either. I love Brynlee ( idk how I may spell it)for a girl, but am not sure about a boy name. The problem is our last name is long.....I need help finding a nice first & middle name combo that isn't too long. I want to use either Lee or Francis for a middle name after family members. Lee is much easier than Francis to pair something up with. I like Max, but Max Lee sounds silly. Any suggestions would be great!! I also don’t want any popular names like Kaden or Jadyn, names. These are a few options but I would LOVE suggestions please! Most the names i like someone else has a child names that like Logan, Gavin, Trent.... Another problem I have is i work with families for a living and so many names are my clients' kid's names! I'll take any help I can get! :wub:
My co-worker is sold on Knox which is almost too original for me...lol My brother likes Brinkley for a girl which I like but idk if I can't see calling my child that.....
Girl or boy suggestions are great!
Help please! B)

I'm sorry, I cannot figure out how to correct my spelling error in the title!

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

I don't know of a way to correct the title of the topic once it is posted. :\ But don't worry I think you got your meaning across. :wub:

Hm. What are you other kids names, if you don't mind me asking? It may help us to find names that would go well with your other kids names.

Also do you only want to use Lee & Francis if it is a boy? Or are you considering using Lee & Frances as middle names for a girl as well? Brynlee Frances sounds nice. I agree with you on Max Lee...what about Maxwell Lee and call him Max?

Here are some boy name suggestions...

Jonah Lee
Reid Francis
Carter Lee
Nico Francis
Liam Francis (sorta combines Lee & Francis)
Cole/Colt Francis
Rand Lee
Dean Francis
Rhys (REECE) Francis
Ivan Lee

#3 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

I don't know of a way to correct the title of the topic once it is posted. :\ But don't worry I think you got your meaning across. :wub:

Hm. What are you other kids names, if you don't mind me asking? It may help us to find names that would go well with your other kids names.

Also do you only want to use Lee & Francis if it is a boy? Or are you considering using Lee & Frances as middle names for a girl as well? Brynlee Frances sounds nice. I agree with you on Max Lee...what about Maxwell Lee and call him Max?

Here are some boy name suggestions...

Jonah Lee
Reid Francis
Carter Lee
Nico Francis
Liam Francis (sorta combines Lee & Francis)
Cole/Colt Francis
Rand Lee
Dean Francis
Rhys (REECE) Francis
Ivan Lee

Done B)

#4 wallij

wallij

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:02 PM