#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:40 AM

dice

Your name is [NAME] and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with [COLOR] hair and [COLOR] eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. [HIS NAME], he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way [HIS NAME] would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, [HIS NAME] approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

NAME:

FN - here

MN - here

LN - Alden, Jonesy, Largo, Lucas, Morrow, Parks, Sanders, Vince

HIS LOOKS:

-roll once for hair and once for eyes-

1. chocolate brown hair.

2. caramel brown hair.

3. sunlight blonde hair.

4. toe-headed blonde hair.

5. midnight black hair.

6. your choice from above

1. ice blue eyes.

2. deep ocean blue eyes.

3. olive green eyes.

4. rich hazel eyes.

5. forest green eyes.

6. steel grey eyes.

HIS NAME:

1 or 6. fn - mn - ln: Bond, Wheaton, Fairchild, East, Bainbridge

2 or 5. fn - mn - ln: Hayes, Brooks, Rector, Burke, Sadler

3 or 4. fn - mn - ln: Meridian, Hawk, Laurent, Cahill, Monroe

round 2

• Jenna_Lee likes this

#2 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:56 AM

Your name is Dr. Evangeline Grace Alden and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and steel gray eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Ryan Luther Hawk, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Ryan would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Ryan approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

• WriterJones likes this

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

Your name is Rue Marguerite Jonesy and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and deep ocean blue eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Winslow Gaines Burke, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Winslow would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Winslow approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

DGF: Rue Marguerite Jonesy [29]

DBF: Winslow Gaines Burke [29]

Rue Jonesy and Winslow Burke

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:02 PM

Your name is Dr. Penelope Rose Lucas "Nell" and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with sunlight blond hair and forest green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Phineas William Bainbridge "Finn", the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Finn would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later,Finn approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

Dr. Penelope Rose Lucas "Nell" [29]

Dr. Phineas William Bainbridge "Finn" [30]

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

My name is Emmeline Rose Lucas and I'm a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. I am Twenty-Nine Years Old and single, too wrapped up in my job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with Sunlight Blonde Hair and Rich Hazel Eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Fletcher Evander Hayes, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

I convince myself that there's no way Fletcher Evander Hayes would ever go for me, but I flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just me and him in the break room. I'm talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. I maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. I've got a million thoughts racing through my mind in just the few seconds since I stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- my thought is interrupted when his lips touch mine. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. I'm left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Fletcher approaches me in the hallway and he asks me out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. I say yes!

~~~~~~~~~~

DGF: Dr. Emmeline Rose Lucas [29] [Toe-Headed Blonde Hair & Deep Ocean Blue Eyes] [Trauma Surgeon]

DBF: Dr. Fletcher Evander Hayes [29] [Sunlight Blonde Hair & Rich Hazel Eyes] [Neurosurgeon]

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

My name is Linnea Vivienne Sanders and I'm a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. I am Twenty-Nine Years Old and single, too wrapped up in my job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with Midnight Black Hair and Ice Blue Eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Cassius Montgomery Fairchild, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

I convince myself that there's no way Cassius would ever go for me, but I flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just me and him in the break room. I'm talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. I maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. I've got a million thoughts racing through my mind in just the few seconds since I stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- my thought is interrupted when his lips touch mine. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. I'm left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Cassius approaches me in the hallway and he asks me out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. I say yes!

~~~~~~~~~~

DGF: Dr. Linnea Vivienne Sanders [29] [Chocolate Brown Hair & Olive Green Eyes] [Trauma Surgeon]

DBF: Dr. Cassius Montgomery Fairchild [29] [Midnight Black Hair & Ice Blue Eyes] [Neurosurgeon]

Linnea Sanders and Cassius Montgomery

#7 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:30 PM

Your name is Dr. Juliett Naomi Parks and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with caramel brown hair and deep ocean blue eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Abraham Jack Fairchild, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Abraham would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Abraham approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

#8 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:46 PM

Your name is Seraphina Kaylee Parks and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and forest green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Kieran Jackson Monroe, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Renny would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Renny approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

Her: Dr. Seraphina Kaylee Parks "Sera"

Him: Dr. Kieran Jackson Monroe "Renny"

#9 littlerhody95

littlerhody95

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my son

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

Your name is Penelope Liliana Sanders and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and ice blue eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Ezekiel Benjamin Fairchild, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Ezekiel would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Ezekiel approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

#10 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:01 PM

Madeleine 'Maddie' Elizabeth Sanders [29]
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

James 'Jack' Jackson Bond [34]
Black Hair and Green Eyes

#11 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:30 PM

Dr. Lux Elizabeth Sanders

-midnight black hair with rich hazel eyes

Dr. James Nolan Brooks

-sunlight blonde hair with ice blue eyes

#12 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:09 AM

Your name is Esme Elizabeth Parks and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with toe-headed blonde hair and steel grey eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Killian E. Cahill, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Killian would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Killian approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

Esme Elizabeth Parks - Killian Evander Cahill

#13 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

Your name is Evangeline Amelia-Rose Sanders and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with caramel brown hair and forest green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Ezra Nolan Hayes, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Ezra would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Ezra approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

NAME: Evangeline Amelia-Rose Sanders 

HIS NAME: Ezra Nolan Hayes

#14 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:44 PM

Your name is Laurel Amelia Sanders and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and deep ocean blue eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Declan Brady Monroe, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Declan would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Declan approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

NAME: Laurel Amelia Sanders
HIS NAME: Declan Brady Monroe

#15 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

Your name is Wren Elizabeth Morrow and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with caramel brown hair and forest green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Declan Giles Monroe, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Declan would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Declan approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

#16 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:26 AM

Your name is Charlotte Elizabeth Morrow *Lottie* and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and olive green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Elijah Dexter Hayes *Eli*, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Eli would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Eli approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

#17 MusicCharm

MusicCharm

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:37 AM

Your name is Laurel Elizabeth Alden and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and forest green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Riley Emmett Monroe, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Riley would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Riley approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:58 AM

Your name is Dr. Eyre Naomi Parks and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with midnight black hair and olive green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Griffin Evander Monroe, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Griffin would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Griffin approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

~~~

DGF: Eyre Naomi Parks {29} - Sunlight blonde hair, steel grey eyes
DBF: Griffin Evander Monroe {29} - Midnight black hair, olive green eyes

Eyre Parks and Griffin Monroe

#19 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:09 PM

Your name is Juliette Naomi Vince and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and olive green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Walter Sullivan East, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Walter would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Walter approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

Dr. Juliette Naomi Vince

&

Dr. Walter Sullivan East

#20 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:23 AM

Your name is Seraphina Rose Alden and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with Chocolate Brown hair and Rich hazel eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Finn Evander Cahill, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Finn would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Finn approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users