Photo

Name My Baby: The Vampire Diaries edition!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

I just got to season 4 on The Vampire Diaries, and I LOVE it.  :D

DW: Elena Jade Salvatore (Gilbert)

DH: Damon Guiseppe Salvatore

(Adopted) DD or DS (need a name for both) -

Elena wants the baby’s first name to honor her adoptive parents, who were her real parents, as far as she’s concerned… They were there for her way more than John or Isobel ever was!  So, it needs to honor Grayson Jack or Miranda Bethany somehow.  

Damon wants his or her middle name to honor Elena somehow… After all, she is his world.

DW: Caroline Hope Donovan (Forbes)

DH: Matthew Garrett Donovan

(Adopted) DD:

Caroline wants to honor her mom, Elizabeth Teresa, with the baby’s first name.  She and her mom might not have gotten along well, but they’ve grown closer, since her mom was accepting of her as a vampire.

Matt wants to honor his sister, Victoria Lynn, because, she was the only family he had.

DM: Rebekah Jane Mikaelson

(Adopted) - DD or DS (need a name for both) - She is adopted Klaus’ baby.  She wants the baby to have a very frilly, girly first name if it’s a girl, and a masculine name if the baby is a boy…  But nothing that has to do with her family.  She doesn’t want the baby to have bad associations.  His or her middle name should have a positive meaning.  She’s raising this baby alone, but she’ll probably compel a babysitter every now and then.

DW: Bonnie Emilia Smith (Bennett)

DH: Jamie Louis Smith

DD: Bonnie wants his name to honor her grandmother, Sheila Marie, the only person that was always there for her… Besides her friends.  Jamie wants to honor Abby (Abigail Mariah), because she was always there for him.

DM: Katerina Aleksandra

(Adopted) DS or DD: Kat wants her baby’s first name to honor her mother, Liliya Marina, and her baby’s middle name to mean something to do with freedom, because she wants her baby to be free, not having to live on the run.

I made up the names I didn’t know, and I’m sorry if it’s not very good, it’s my first one.  =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users