• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Saffron

Saffron

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Photography, reading, raw cooking, hiking, and everything to do with taking the best care of my beautiful daughter <3

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

So, we found out today that we're having a girl  :wub: For ages we couldn't decide if we should find out the sex, but we're now super glad we did because neither of us really wanted a boy!! Anyway, finding this out brought up names again, and we were going through our lists, and we agreed to pick our top 5 each to negotiate with.

my list:

Indigo

Thea

Darcy

Luna

Cleo

my gf's list:

Teagan

Lynn

Sage

Selena

Lovey (she has Romani heritage so would quite like to use this name, I think it's cute but wouldn't really age well if she wanted to become a lawyer or something :P)

This is our first baby but we have been before and are likely to be again temporary foster parents to my gfs little cousin, whose name is Elaina. We want two middle names, and my favourite combo is Indigo Lynn Darcy, but my gf only likes Indigo as a middle name. I'm trying to talk her around to it as a first name (it's been my fave name forever), but no success so far  :P Our last name is Vincent, I'm Saffron Vincent and my gf is Kezia Vincent. Any suggestions for combos from these lists, or other names you think sound good with Vincent? Thanks guys!!

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

What about replacing Indigo with India for the first name spot? 

India Lynn Darcy is sweet. 

Ideas:

Sabra Lynn Darcy

Sage Indigo Pearl

Senna Cleo Darcy

Jacqueline Sage Darcy "Jackie"

Anniken Thea Darcy

Keeley Indigo Sage

Hollis Indigo Thea

Harley Indigo Sage

Aurora Cleo Darcy

Astrid Thea Sage

Nahla Indigo Sage

Luna Teagan Poppy

Imogen Thea Darcy

Violet Lynn Cleo

Jasmine India Lovey

Piper Indigo Sage

Flora Indigo Lynn

Isabeau Lynn Darcy

#3 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

I love most of the names on your list! Darcy goes better with your last name and since your partner likes Indigo as a middle name why not Darcy Indigo (Maybe insert Lovey as the second middle name?) There's so many combinations! Good luck to you and your partner!  :) 

#4 Bunko0

Bunko0

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

The ones I like are:

Thea

Luna

Lynn

Selena (definitely my favorite!)

#5 Saffron

Saffron

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Photography, reading, raw cooking, hiking, and everything to do with taking the best care of my beautiful daughter <3

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Wow, thanks you guys! so many great suggestions... EmilyA I do really like Darcy Indigo as a combo! Thanks! Addison, it's so weird that you suggested Jacqueline Sage Darcy, because my grandmas name was Jaqueline "Jackie" and we had been toying around with the idea of using her name... I hadn't really found a combo I liked with it, but Jacqueline Sage Darcy actually sounds really nice... hmm, that's something to think about! We still haven't settled on anything, but luckily we have a few months :P

#6 Viv

Viv

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:29 AM

I really like Darcy and Luna! Oh, and I love that you like Jacqueline, it's one that is on our list!

Darcy Indigo Jacqueline, or Jacqueline Darcy Indigo? Jacqueline Darcy Luna?

#7 neverland

neverland

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

How about Thisbe?  It's a type of butterfly.  Pronounce thiz-bee.  Thisbe Sage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users