40 replies to this topic

#21 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:20 AM

My name is Emma Cadence Jarrett. I am a nursery teacher and I was born in London.
When I was 16 I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
He refused to have anything to do with me or the baby, and so did his sister.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl who I named Abbey Emilia.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my fathers work, and I started at the local school.
I met a guy named Blake Morgan Clancy. His favourite subject was Frenchand he wanted to be a Translator.
He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and they got on very well from the start.
After we graduated, we both decided to go to Seattle University to stay near to our families.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with another baby girl.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Juliet Reese was born six months later.

#22 KaliRa

KaliRa

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Sports(soccer # 1), Babysitting, Movies, FF, Drums, Music(HU4L) Pete Wentz(is he even an 'intrest'. Lolz:D)

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

My name is Isabella Harmony Calloway. I am a firefighter and I was born in Paris.
When I was 14, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Elise Eloise Calloway.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my fathers work, and I started at the local school.
I met a guy named Blake Chase Tatum. His favourite subject was Science, and he wanted to be a Science teacher.
He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and they got on very well from the start.
After we graduated, we both decided to go to Seattle University to stay near to our families.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin girls.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gabrielle 'Gabby' Kennedy and Susannah 'Suzzie' Quinn were born six months later.

#23 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

My name is Josephine Aria Miles. I am a Music Teacher and I was born in Moscow.
When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Valentina Joanna. (I didn't want to use a Russian place so I used my favorite russian name. )

I met a guy named Finn Gray March. His favourite subject was Genetic, and he wanted to be a Genetic Engineer.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with Boy/Boy twins.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gideon Finley and Leopold Rowan were born six months later.

#24 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

My name is Grace Melody Parker. I am a math teacher and I was born in Moscow.
When I was 14, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Samara Gray.

I met a guy named Blake Aaron Keagan. His favourite subject was photography, and he wanted to be a photographer.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with girl/boy twins.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Lilian Morgan (Lily) and Tobias Mason (Toby) were born six months later.

#25 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

LN: Ranger

DW: Nora Cadence (Calloway)
DH: Blake Aaron

DS/DS: Josiah Flynn / Oliver Micah

#26 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

I met a guy named Finn Brady Juniper. His favourite subject was science and he wanted to be a doctor.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a baby girl
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help,
Lillian Avery Juniper was born 6 months later.

~~

{19} Cora Celeste & Finn Brady {20}

{2} Oliver Corey

born June 29, 2012

{0} Lillian Avery

born February 18, 2015

#27 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

I met a guy named Linus Jude Keenan. His favourite subject was biology, and he wanted to be a doctor.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with fraternal twins.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Rafferty Sawyer and Juliet Emery was/were born six months later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[20] Linus Jude Keenan "Leo"
[20] Emily Seraphine Calloway "Emme"

[4] Maelys Emma Calloway "Mae"
[0] Rafferty Sawyer "Rafe" & Juliet Emery "Jules" Keenan

#28 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

My name is Phoebe Calliope Calloway. I am a scrub nurse and I was born in London.
When I was 15, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Britain Phinean.

I met a guy named Boyd Morgan Rogue. His favorite subject was art, and he wanted to be an art therapist.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a baby girl.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Eliza Finley was born six months later.

DGF: Phoebe Calliope Calloway
DBF: Boyd Morgan Rogue
DS: Britain Phinean Calloway
DD: Eliza Finley Rogue

#29 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

My name is Clara Celeste Calloway. I am a musician and I was born in Madrid.
When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Luis Clayton.

___

I met a guy named Finnian Morgan Tatum "Finn". His favourite subject was theater, and he wanted to be a director.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin boys.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Jefferson Brady and Josiah Brett were born six months later.

#30 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

My name is Margaret Calypso "Maggie" Ellington. I manage the pet store in the mall and I was born in London.

Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Thomas Henry Ellington.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my father's work, and I started at the local school.

I met a guy named Finnian Chase "Finn" Murphy. His favorite subject was biology and he wanted to be a doctor.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with another boy.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Adrian Kyle Murphy was born six months later.

#31 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

ROUND 1

My name is Emily Cadenza Miles. I am a journalist for a local newspaper, and I live in Dublin, Ireland. When I was 15, I got very drunk at a party, and slept with my best friend's elder brother. He refused to have anything to do with me or the baby, and so did his sister.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Dominica Amelie.

ROUND 2

I met a guy named Finn Austin Springer. His favourite subject was Home Economics and he wanted to be a Chef.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with another girl.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Juliet Sky was born six months later.

#32 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

I met a guy named Finnian Jude Springer "Finn". His favourite subject was Physical Science, and he wanted to be a carpenter.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a baby girl.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Livia Payton was born six months later.

#33 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

My name is Charlotte Aria Ellington. I am a Pastry Chef and I was born in Dublin.
When I was 15, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy who I named Ronan Charlie.

I met a guy named Linus Brady Jude Keenan. His favourite subject was law, and he wanted to be a Lawyer.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twins.

For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gideon Sawyer and India Harper were born six months later.

#34 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

My name is Cora Seraphine Mercer. I am a gardener and I was born in Dublin.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Siobhan Caoimhe.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my father’s work, and I started at the local school.

I met a guy named Linus Cole Springer. His favourite subject was chemistry, and he wanted to be a pharmacist.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin boys.
For a short time we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families and promises of help, Raphael Casey and Gideon Charlie were born six months later.

Cora Seraphine Mercer (19)

Linus Cole Springer (19)

Siobhan Caoimhe Mercer (5)

Raphael Casey Springer (0)

Gideon Charlie Springer (0)

Cora Mercer and Linus Springer with Siobhan, Raphael, and Gideon

#35 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

LN: Jarrett/Rouge
DW: Rebecca Calypso "Becca"
DH: Finnian Cody "Finn"
DD: Madeleine Rachael "Maddy"
DD/DS: Savannah Jordan & Gregory Dakota "Vannah" & "Greg"

I met a guy named Finnian Cody Rouge. His favourite subject was olde lit, and he wanted to be a literary teacher.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with girl/boy twins!.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help,Savannah Jordan and Gregory Daktoa were born six months later.

#36 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

My name is Rose Melody Ellington but everyone calls me Melody. I am a midwife and I was born in London.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Georgia Rose Ellington.

I met a guy named Finnian "Finn" Miles Clancy. His favourite subject was Business, and he wanted to have his own business.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with a boy.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Adrian Sam Clancy was born six months later.

#37 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

My name is Stella Harmony Parker. I am a 5th grade Math teacher, and I was born in Rome, Italy. When I was 16, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friend's elder brother. He refused to have anything to do with me or the baby, and so did his sister. Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby boy, who I named Rome Stellan Parker.

Following the birth, my family and I moved to Seattle for my father's work, and I started at the local school. I met a guy named Finnian Beau Harley. His favorite subject was French, and he wanted to be a French Teacher. He was quite shocked at the fact I had a child, but was a natural, and we got on very well from the start. After we graduated, we both decided to go to Seattle University to stay near our families. Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with twin girls.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gabrielle Reese and India Emerson Harley were born six months later.

#38 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

My name is Annabelle 'Anna' Melody Coleman. I am a pre-school teacher and I was born in Paris.
Nine months later, I gave birth to a girl who I named Violetta Anne Coleman.

I met a guy named Finn Gray Murphy. His favourite subject was business, and he wanted to be a business owner.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Gideon Scout Murphy and Tobias 'Toby' Cameron Murphy were born six months later.

#39 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

My name is Sabrina Lark Jarrett.  I am a neonatal nurse.  I was born in Moscow to my Russian mother and American father.  We moved to the United States when I was 5 years old.  I had a happy childhood as an only child to my loving parents.  When I was 16, I went to a party and drunkenly slept with my best friend's older brother.  I deeply regretted that night, and my friend's brother and I barely acknowledged each other.  Things only got worse when I found out I was pregnant.  Both my friend's brother and my friend decided to cut me out of their lives, leaving me to fend for myself.  Thankfully, my parents were supportive and helped me through my pregnancy.  Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl, whom I named Veronica Seraphine Jarrett

Following the birth of my daughter, my family and I moved to Seattle for a fresh start.  My dad got a new job offer there, and I started at a new school.  I started dating a boy named Linus Cody March, who had the locker next to mine.  His favorite subject was French, and he wanted to work at the U.S. Embassy in France someday.  Linus's grandparents moved to Seattle from Paris, so we bonded over our family's immigration to America.  Linus was suprised to learn I was a mother, but he was accepting of this and got along very well with Veronica.  We dated throughout the rest of high school and both decided to attend Seattle University to stay close to our families.  During our sophomore year, I found out I was pregnant with twins!  Linus and I considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, ultimately decided to raise our children.  We named them 

Sabrina Lark Jarrett (19)

Linus Cody March (19)

Veronica Sabine Jarrett (3)

Eliza Kennedy & Tobias Finley March (0)

#40 IssieB

IssieB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:Names, history..mostly medieval and reading/writing fiction!

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:59 PM

My name is Ada Madrigal Jazz. I am a fantasy author and I was born in Rome.

When I was 14, I got very drunk at a party and slept with my best friends elder brother. 
Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl who I named Livia 'Liv' Adelaide.

I met a guy named Finnian 'Finn' Jude Rogue. His favourite subject was Computer Science, and he wanted to be a console game designer.
Just before we started our second year, I discovered I was pregnant with boy/girl twins.
For a short time, we considered abortion and adoption, but with the support of our families, and promises of help, Francesca 'Chessa' Rio and Raphael 'Rafe' Flynn were born six months later.

xxx

Ada Madrigal Jazz with Livia 'Liv' Adelaide Jazz.

Ada Madrigal Jazz and Finnian 'Finn' Jude Rogue with Francesca 'Chessa' Rio and Raphael 'Rafe' Flynn Jazz-Rogue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users